FightmeLaiLai

Aug 2, 2019
At the end of v0.16 there is something that appears to be a Major Plot decision, but I don't see a variable recording the choice.
In any other game I would be wondering "just what the hell is the dev doing? was that a mistake???" yet in this game instead it just raises my curiosity. This seems more like something to get the player thinking about their character's options before the real decision comes along.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I'm really excited to see what happens in the next releases, but have learned not to try to predict what Paperwork is going to do. There are so many apparently meaningful not yet understood threads going on that every time I think the game is going to do something I am pleasantly surprised that it goes in an unexpected direction (without just randomly pulling the rug out from under players and thinking it is clever like certain "defying expectations" games and tv shows.)

So far this is what we know about Grandpa:

Reactions: L7Bear

atlas114

Engaged Member
May 4, 2017
i’m crossing my fingers and toes for release
friday or saturday!

historically beta testing goes for 3-4 days; hopefully all those branching decisions and stories don’t delay it much further.

Tabu9000

May 4, 2018
Before the update release, we are now in the puzzle-stage. If you put the puzzle now together you have a lot of images and you can take any road to go out of this circle, that´s tension I like this.

zoro nami

Sep 14, 2018
Before the update release, we are now in the puzzle-stage. If you put the puzzle now together you have a lot of images and you can take any road to go out of this circle, that´s tension I like this.
hahaha thinking the same... need to play from beging or need to to take save from each branches

Tabu9000

May 4, 2018
hahaha thinking the same... need to play from beging or need to to take save from each branches
Right, that what I done to keep save files from each branches. Without Hank is maybe the better road, but you don´t know the luck in a big City.

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
Without Hank is maybe the better road, but you don´t know the luck in a big City.
I ditched Hank at the first chance we could get and I'm glad I did as he certainly showed his true colours straight after we did ditch him (n)

4.60 star(s) 60 Votes