dggd23s

Mar 14, 2018
So why did he change from the normal naming scheme (0.18 or 0.19) to 0.1 and break the saves while doing so ?
read the post above yours!?
Isnt many action yet. I'm curious how it will develop and hope he will not to long until he it gives new content. But if the choices will have a bigger impact he has to change alot..

Tacito

Forum Fanatic
Jul 15, 2017
this release is 332 MB , the old was 1,88 GB.
It seems a remake of the first episode and in Win 10 save in different folder C:\Users\"username"\AppData\Roaming\RenPy\ProjectSAGEAct1-1533817277

FastBullet

May 30, 2017
read the post above yours!?
Isnt many action yet. I'm curious how it will develop and hope he will not to long until he it gives new content. But if the choices will have a bigger impact he has to change alot..

Ty for the info.

Seems like a stupid thing to to IMO. The original was great with lots of content he should have just finished it instead of remaking it this late in the development.

Reactions: rogosh
U

User_10739

Looks like a reboot. Since I don't play female protag games, that's my best guess as I'm not doing a playthrough.
(No offence to any female protag lovers out there, I'm sure I play games you don't like...)
When I grabbed this, the version numbers looked wonky going from 0.17 to Act 1 v0.1 so I just assumed that it was a do-over...

paperwork

Game Developer
Mar 3, 2018
Saves won't work anyway because everything is different. It's not a reconstruction, it's a new game. Since I've started from scratch, naming has to start from the beginning too.
The game will catch up the intensity of old 0.17. But, it will not be the same.

paperwork

Game Developer
Mar 3, 2018
Ty for the info.

Seems like a stupid thing to to IMO. The original was great with lots of content he should have just finished it instead of remaking it this late in the development.
I made some mistakes along the way. Like postponing the integration of the main plot. In terms of the main plot I had in mind, the old v 0.17 was like a 0.11. While writing v0.18, I found myself trying to convince the player that this was the main purpose. I felt that it was wrong.

I hate reboots too. I decided to do it despite that. So, I'll stand by my decision although I understand your point. There will be a point where I start to recycle some events. Then, things will move faster. Until then, I'll work with the same pace to push out new versions, taking what I like from the old one.

paperwork

Game Developer
Mar 3, 2018
I love this game but i would allso love a change-log at least 1 dam time
I'll post a change log and some explanations at the release of v 0.1. But I'll share a portion of what I've posted for my patrons. Since the game is here, there is no reason for this text to be absent.
"
- The MC's relationship with the characters at home are different now. (They are not all bad people initially.)

- Nearly all of your major choices are now tracked for future use

- Bathing and showering events are random (It can happen with Matt Chris and Stephan for now). They help accumulating home reputation for the MC and lust stats for those characters.

- There are openness and sluttiness values for environments like home, school, workplaces etc. Openness is used for the MC's openness to ideas or situations (like walking around in more revealing clothes comfortably). Sluttiness is used for sluttiness :) which will increase slower than openness (in this case she would be walking around in revealing clothes to seduce or attract people).

- Corruption in this game means the MC is using her "skills" to make a personal gain, be it money or some goal she's trying to achieve. Her sexual choices have nothing to do with corruption.

- There are some other stats for the MC too: Smartness, awareness, fitness, naivety, goodness, willpower, coolness, corruption, exhibitionism, drinking, professionalism, passiveness, aggressiveness and a few more. Some of these stats are already evaluated in v 0.1a. Your choices will determine how the stats change.

These stats will not prevent you from seeing or playing major events. But they will rather change how they play out. There may be some small events that can unlock for certain stats. Of course there will be the kind of events that you are used to see from the first ProjectSAGE which only depend on the story.

I've written this to let you know what's happening right now briefly while I'm uploading the game. Don't be intimidated by all this stuff :) The stats won't be too important until we have enough events to accumulate them. "

Gary Bertrand

Sep 30, 2017
I'll post a change log and some explanations at the release of v 0.1. But I'll share a portion of what I've posted for my patrons. Since the game is here, there is no reason for this text to be absent.
"
- The MC's relationship with the characters at home are different now. (They are not all bad people initially.)

- Nearly all of your major choices are now tracked for future use

- Bathing and showering events are random (It can happen with Matt Chris and Stephan for now). They help accumulating home reputation for the MC and lust stats for those characters.

- There are openness and sluttiness values for environments like home, school, workplaces etc. Openness is used for the MC's openness to ideas or situations (like walking around in more revealing clothes comfortably). Sluttiness is used for sluttiness :) which will increase slower than openness (in this case she would be walking around in revealing clothes to seduce or attract people).

- Corruption in this game means the MC is using her "skills" to make a personal gain, be it money or some goal she's trying to achieve. Her sexual choices have nothing to do with corruption.

- There are some other stats for the MC too: Smartness, awareness, fitness, naivety, goodness, willpower, coolness, corruption, exhibitionism, drinking, professionalism, passiveness, aggressiveness and a few more. Some of these stats are already evaluated in v 0.1a. Your choices will determine how the stats change.

These stats will not prevent you from seeing or playing major events. But they will rather change how they play out. There may be some small events that can unlock for certain stats. Of course there will be the kind of events that you are used to see from the first ProjectSAGE which only depend on the story.

I've written this to let you know what's happening right now briefly while I'm uploading the game. Don't be intimidated by all this stuff :) The stats won't be too important until we have enough events to accumulate them. "
thank you for all the info and fast reply going to check your site out mite just start supporting you game is fun to play

Horny Little Brother

Oct 23, 2017
Hi paperwork, firstly thanks for ProjectSage. Good job.
There are characters mentioned as kid in the cast. Do you make the appearance of these characters more childish? Like a shotacon?
And bestialty will it happen?
I'm sorry for bad English.

CobraPL

NTR PALADIN
Donor
Sep 3, 2016
Hi paperwork, firstly thanks for ProjectSage. Good job.
There are characters mentioned as kid in the cast. Do you make the appearance of these characters more childish? Like a shotacon?
And bestialty will it happen?
I'm sorry for bad English.
I hope not!!!

Mar 28, 2018
This update was confusing with no new content, in fact the content is roughly equivalent to the earliest release. After playing it through it appears to me to be a re-write in which the dev includes specific choice paths - such as exhibitionism - into the game.

StoneM

Aug 1, 2017
I liked the old game more.

The new game has too little content and is too "normal" for my taste.

The old game was like something different from the crowd. The only part of the old game that I didn't like was too much anal sex, now that's changed to "no sex at all". Also the "new" story was made too normal, I don't like the new story. The "new" story is just dumbed down version of the old story.

Yes the old game may have been broken but it was 100% better.

The new game feels like you dumbed it down in more than one way. Less sex, less interesting or pervert situations, less of everything.

Reactions: blastwave2k

paperwork

Game Developer
Mar 3, 2018
First, I'm kindly asking for patience from everyone that liked the old game. Things may look different right now. As updates come, I hope you'll like the difference in the new approach. This game will converge to the old one.

@CobraPL Thank you.

@onurcamel Thank you, the game engine makes most characters look like that. I won't include children in sex scenes. You'll see that mentioned in the game between the lines. But I'm leaving some headroom for those who want to fantasize within the limits I mentioned. If a character does sex, he/she's at least 18. Younger ones can peep :) Bestiality is beyond my capabilities and it's not in my to-do list right now. We shall talk about it one year from now again :)

@StoneM Thank you for supporting the old game :) The new game is at alpha stage, it's content will grow in time. Even now, it has nearly 1500 images and 30000 words of dialogue. New story is dumbed down because, the old one escalated so fast that I couldn't include the actual story. Don't get me wrong, I enjoyed doing the old one a lot. This one will come to that point within a few updates. As you said, the old one was broken and I broke it, honestly. I needed a fresh one to work on.

@andrew david irving All content is new, there is not one image that's recycled. Because the images at the older version (first few days, especially the first two) were worse then what I'm doing now. Also most of the dialogues are rewritten. If by content, you mean sex scenes, you are completely right. It will happen soon, though. I won't wait 3 updates to get her laid :)

paperwork

Game Developer
Mar 3, 2018
By the way, for those played the game; did anyone get the scene where the MC touched Mr. Wilson's penis?

slightchance

Mar 25, 2018
The first line of the game starts with
"It's too hot here. I'm not used to this kind of whether"
Such mistakes can be avoided with a quick google search. English isn't my native language either but your text is also in dire need of some change in tone (with proper punctuation). So far the text comes off as wooden.

Reactions: paperwork
4.60 star(s) 60 Votes