Unreal Engine Abandoned Project Unknown: Section 7 [Test Version Update] [MATEYDEV]

4.70 star(s) 16 Votes
Feb 11, 2020
Damn this game is creepy. You open them lockers collect stuff then you turn behind and shit yourself basically. Three of them were right behind me when I was doing that. Enemies make almost no sounds at all. It keeps you on edge though which is good.
Also after a point MC gets exhausted and starts crawling on the ground while monsters chasing her. Thats a unique aspect. H-scene transitions are also pretty good, it's not just ''screen fades away into penetration''.
One thing though, if you get chased by multiple monsters into a dead end you're doomed. They body block you. Maybe give MC a weak melee weapon to push mobs away so you can avoid this kind of situations ?
I don't know, you do you dev because you're on the track, this is a really good demo so far.
You should be able to melee when you have the pistol equipped using the LMB

Feb 11, 2020
Oh, I didn't know there was a weapon in this game. Is it near the starting point ?
Oh, I didn't know there was a weapon in this game. Is it near the starting point ?
pewpew196 said it first, I would like to just specify the area it is in, which is behind one of the monster spawnpoints, you need to go left after you pass the first room with lockers and go right to the end of that corridor (you will have to dodge the alien to get there)

Reactions: pewpew168

Alket

Game Developer
Nov 15, 2017
so what is the update status of this game ? New version soon or just on pause for ever ?
As of now, the dev is working on a different project called Project Elimination (which is, roughly, the same game but 2D sidescroller) until he can muster enough support to spend more time working.
This game's development is to be resumed after the other project is completed.

Last edited:
Reactions: tomwilliams9911
Jul 9, 2020
This is great! The monster, the charater's body (i love FMC) is amaze! But i hope the next update could get the advanced camera, change clothes and body's system (boobs or ass) and advanced settings graphics for low performances, and guys.. Where could i get the melee wepon? I cant find it.

Last edited:
Apr 2, 2019
This is great! The monster, the charater's body (i love FMC) is amaze! But i hope the next update could get the advanced camera, change clothes and body's system (boobs or ass) and advanced settings graphics for low performances, and guys.. Where could i get the melee wepon? I cant find it.
Assuming you're talking about the 3D game instead of the 2D game, there is no melee weapon. But, you can melee strike with the pistol by pressing the attack button without aiming down the sights first.

Jan 14, 2021
Couldn't play this game beacuse of my shitty pc specs. Looks amazingly good for a one man h-game. Is there a way to see the in game sex animations? A video on redgifs maybe...

4.70 star(s) 16 Votes