Unreal Engine Abandoned Project Unknown: Section 7 [Test Version Update] [MATEYDEV]

4.70 star(s) 16 Votes

NobodyKool

May 16, 2021
So I recently just got this game. Apparently I don't know what I'm doing lol, but is there a way to attack the monsters?

Dovakeks

Dec 25, 2019
I thought all the updates were for the other game
Most of them are. This game isn't dead though. He his finishing the second game, then he is working on this one again. So you could say that this game is probably onhold, but not dead. The second game is going to be pretty good too. He also stated, that he learned a lot of new stuff programming wise, so we can probably expect more cool shit with this game. So we probably have to wait some more.

NobodyKool

May 16, 2021
Most of them are. This game isn't dead though. He his finishing the second game, then he is working on this one again. So you could say that this game is probably onhold, but not dead. The second game is going to be pretty good too. He also stated, that he learned a lot of new stuff programming wise, so we can probably expect more cool shit with this game. So we probably have to wait some more.
I prefer the first game because I like 3D more than 2D/sidescrollers. That said, the second looks like it's going to be pretty good too.

xGugu

Mar 6, 2019
nice game.
My graphics card is 960. In the game, FPS is only 20. I hope it can be optimized.

DarkPrince18

Jul 2, 2018
what's this other game you mentioned.

4.70 star(s) 16 Votes