Unreal Engine Abandoned Project Unknown: Section 7 [Test Version Update] [MATEYDEV]

4.70 star(s) 16 Votes
Feb 11, 2020
damn, Delta Zone really surpassed this man, and he had a whole year headstart.
I don't know about that, given that Delta zone runs like aids and has fewer sex scenes. Not to mention that this is on hold, and has been for a year or so. I say that as someone who likes Delta Zone and is considering becoming a patreon

Last edited:

jcloud212

Dec 23, 2018
As far as I remember, he was not happy with this from the very beginning. And now, in the last comments, he writes that these characters are simply not suitable for an adult game. I am sure in the process it will move away from adult content, the game is already not bad at first glance.
With this game, he can reach a new level, adult content will interfere, hang like a ballast, you need to get rid of it.
F95 is not a general gaming site, it is specifically an Adullt gaming site. Just in case you wondered.

Reactions: DeynanDescafeinado

Alket

Game Developer
Nov 15, 2017
F95 is not a general gaming site, it is specifically an Adullt gaming site. Just in case you wondered.
I don't know why that Donvu guy spreaded that rumor, but it's not true, the Dev new project is an adult game, he's literally working on the h-animations as we speak.

Reactions: tomwilliams9911

Themistoklis1

Apr 5, 2019
I do believe progress on this game is gonna resume i guess he wants his secondary project to stand out , personally i think it will be more unique from the platformer we have so yeah i dont mind waiting for it , but honestly all the good games seem to be on hold , bioassard arena , BOTN, this one . Thankfully delta is having steady progress so i have something to keep myself busy until he is done with his secondary project and resume on this one

StevieJobs

Oct 6, 2018
Damn, all the games I'm really into, seem to get put on hold or abandoned. :HideThePain:
Or take more than 4 years to be made and when 4 years pass, they announce even more content that will be added/made to call it "finished". Patreon game development is one of the biggest scams in the indie scene. Some devs are honest, others jump from project to project and never finish anything, creating endless expectation from horny people.

Apr 13, 2019
Or take more than 4 years to be made and when 4 years pass, they announce even more content that will be added/made to call it "finished". Patreon game development is one of the biggest scams in the indie scene. Some devs are honest, others jump from project to project and never finish anything, creating endless expectation from horny people.
I didn't want to spit the harsh truth, but you did it for me, I know the expression, treat them mean, keep them keen, but this is fucking ridiculous. :Kappa:
Looking forward to the next big successful release of my taste, when I'm in a retirement home with erectile dysfunction.

Thank the lord, I never spent a dime on any of the grifters.

Dovakeks

Dec 25, 2019
Well I'm following the Creator here very closely. The second game that he made was released a little while ago and since then he is on this project again. Overhauled the walking, running and climbing animations. Built new inventory system and AI behavior. Now he is working on the new sex animations. The creator also learned a lot of new useful things since he created the second game. So we are getting there.
He gives regular updates (2 per month) on the game with actual progress. The link above me is from a yesterday post. Yeah sure it is taking some time, but remind you that he is doing this alone. There is no team. I get what you are saying, there are many scams out there. This is not one of them.
So yeah those 2 Dollars per month are worth it to me. So please stop saying that this project is abandoned.

Imprimis

Feb 11, 2019
So I think you're blinded way too much by that dev. Luckily he did it again:
As your also on his discord, just looking through the messages I thought that was pretty obvious. Matey could start 5 projects without finishing anything more than the first demo and Alket and Tom would still defend him.

Actually, given the first project unknown was "corrupted", then remade, which got too hard so tried Project Elim which he abandoned (sorry, "hdd crashed"), and now changed gears again to this rebuild version moving back away from side scroller, he's already upto four and still never progressed past a single level demo and been recycling the same old assets over and over...

4.70 star(s) 16 Votes