Banshee96

Jan 27, 2019
At this point I'm convinced it's my own computer being a bitch about the new area additions (1FPS w/o lighting, am on toaster EDIT: If you crash once, the game forces 1 FPS until you close the game off and re-open a few seconds later), but this is only the case in the outskirts area (so far) if you load a save there. Especially when exiting the nearest any house. If you come from the church, only sometimes the crash happens.
Try to play in full screen (F4) and then tell me results
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Other than this, kudos to your game! Hope the programming goes well in your future... The art is already on point (y)
My only suggestion is for the option to disable standing animations, but it's nothing major (unless the rest would say otherwise).

Last edited:
Reactions: paddyo73

Hangop

Jan 22, 2020
Great start, I love the setting and the models, lots of potential here. A couple areas of improvement that I can think of:
1, Key items should not weight anything imo
2, Gunplay is kinda funky. Range is a guess and I sometimes have "ghost bullets" where shots seem to miss, even though I click on the zombie
3, Zombies can aggro doors that the player just entered, making exiting impossible, but at the very least certain HP loss. Maybe implement a system where they either can't clog doors, or have some sort of 1-2 second cooldown where they can't hit the player after exiting?
4, Continuing on no. 3, conserving ammo is really difficult sometimes because zombies can also clog up narrow streets, pmuch forcing the player to destroy them first.
4, Will there be melee weapons in case ammo runs out?
5, I think some monster/mutant sex scenes would be great (maybe even with possible pregnancy?)

Reactions: Necreonlord4

SF155

Apr 1, 2021
It will be good if it was an auto-save option. When Jill go to sleep for exemple. I really hate when i forgot for 30 min to save and I'm kill

Reactions: nerogaf

PinkiCannon

Jun 13, 2020
Is there no way to not use the mouse for aiming/shooting? I'm so used to using J and K for that kinda stuff, the mouse is throwing me off since I constantly wanna press J to shoot :KEK: Love what I played though so I hope this game doesn't get abandoned

Last edited:
4.50 star(s) 40 Votes