Klauw1988

Aug 23, 2020
In this case you didn't feel atmosphere of the game and missing the main idea.
No, not really to be honest. Zombies takes a lot of hits, you only manage to kill a few with 100 bullets. I've tested it in outskirts and it's still very hard.

I haven't found a way to increase your inventory space. But it doesn't matter that much, because you can always travel back to get those extra items you left behind.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: YeetBrowler

Aromabish

Game Developer
Aug 4, 2017
No, not really to be honest. Zombies takes a lot of hits, you only manage to kill a few with 100 bullets. I've tested it in outskirts and it's still very hard.

I haven't found a way to increase your inventory space. But it doesn't matter that much, because you can always travel back to get those extra items you left behind.
You won't be able to kill all zombies. Remember that you are just a single human(well, mostly).

Klauw1988

Aug 23, 2020
You won't be able to kill all zombies. Remember that you are just a single human(well, mostly).
Afcourse, but it's easy to just walk pass the zombies. There is a stamina bar in the game, but I think it's just place holder right? It only depletes when you 'walk' instead of 'run', but it doesn't do much. Would love to see that you can't run constantly.

This would also be a great opportunity for 'skills'. I know this can be a pain in the ass to code, but it would be very fun and great to have a system like that in the game aswell. Think about a pistol skill, how more you use a certain weapon, how more accurate she become. How more she 'swims' in the pond, or how much she runs, how fitter she become and how more stamina she will get.

I would also love to see a food/drink mechanic in the game. For example, you can find a lot of fast food, but it will make her less athletic and increase 'body mass' so she will become slower, but her health can increase. And it gives you a lot of energy. Or you can grow/find healty food, which is more 'rare' but it keeps her body more fit, which she can become faster and more stamina.

So, you don't only have the story line, she also become stronger and know how to handle guns, and she has to maintain herself. If you don't drink enough food or water, she can black out and other people need to bring their own life in danger to rescue you.

I don't want to see a survival game that 'punish' you to much, but it would be great if we have some mechanics in the game which makes it feel more like a surival game.

Last edited:

dn2sm

Nov 9, 2019
Alright, so after few minutes of gameplay - maybe a hour, it's good game, lost track of time - I found few things that needs to be tweaked - for example when opening menu set on T key, you can still control movement with mouse buttons, which made me confused, cause I tried to click there and she went into some room (lucky there were no zombies), I guess it's just a "work in progress" thing, since it can't even be closed with esc and there is nothing really to do with it.
Another bug found when I went down the rope and opened door, character started moving on it's own to some random position until I killed zombies.
It seems like really great game but I'm not sure RPG maker was the right tool for it, on the other hand... I wouldn't find it since most games using other engines are just either visual novels trash, or bad game with H-scenes (especialy typical for unity, but unreal is not much better with it), this on the other hand is quite cool game with great idea, graphics, I was quite surprised how much is animated.

I hope that author has enough patience to finish this and so that we get once again one good game.

edit:
I found "bug" that have easy fix, 1673937220572.png , Math.floor(number * 100) / 100 works just fine.

Last edited:
Reactions: <JR> and Aromabish

chenchan

Dec 26, 2018
Load the previous save file.
Exit from this location to the church.
Return to the car.
no dice i even went as far back as the fight in front of the apt complex.
I even did a clean install and put my saves in it
but i think its botched

Last edited:
4.50 star(s) 40 Votes