Pogo123

Engaged Member
Mar 25, 2019
thats how you do and answer such questions/requests! also i personally am of course also sad about no zombie stuff but i can understand it. about animal stuff its not my taste and i never understood why this is in a survival/zombie game. letting mutant open (mutant can mean many things) is a good thing without focusing on it too much. good direction!

Aromabish

Game Developer
Aug 4, 2017
how much do you guys need to have knowledge about technical stuff if you want to create such a game?

also can't wait for the next update! :coffee:
We are not professionals, just commoners with programming and designing background like many others here. Maybe having a bit deeper understanding in some directions, but everything we made we learned from 0.

Escuro

Dec 11, 2019
The aiming feels pretty hit or miss. It's as if it's not as simple as putting the mouse on a zombie and clicking, even though there's really no other possibility.

Just got the hunting rifle. Missed three shots at a slow-walking zombie coming towards me in a straight line. Hit the fourth shot, and it barely even does more damage than the revolver. Hm :/

<JR>

Jul 12, 2022
The aiming feels pretty hit or miss. It's as if it's not as simple as putting the mouse on a zombie and clicking, even though there's really no other possibility.

Just got the hunting rifle. Missed three shots at a slow-walking zombie coming towards me in a straight line. Hit the fourth shot, and it barely even does more damage than the revolver. Hm :/
As a Player's, zombie have collider sphere. Also walls and some objects have colliders too...Red will stop your bullets. Blue will go trough. We will improve battle system and coliding.
1675109181442.png

Last edited:

attomattic

Jan 24, 2023
What the hell are you talking about? No need to say ...(-_-) everything works quite fine... throw your potato pc into the dump -_- (your graphics card is BUDGET rubbish and this is not an indicator- Such games depend on the processor and memory ... well, as well as on the hard drive) there are a lot of options that the problem is on YOUR side...but I'm too lazy to find out the reason. You're comparing the product to 2D -_- I think you're just some kind of troll...
my man, it's literally a top down rpg. 2d. the art being 3d has zero effect on performance. the game play is laggy. "cutscenes" are fine.

Pa3uk

Jul 22, 2017
It might be too early to ask, but will the game come out this year? Or will it be a long-term construction for a couple of years? The project is cool, no doubt.... but personally I know from my own experience that every time new ideas appear and it is sometimes difficult to implement them... (and is it necessary?)... maybe just postpone something for the 2nd part?

Aromabish

Game Developer
Aug 4, 2017
It might be too early to ask, but will the game come out this year? Or will it be a long-term construction for a couple of years? The project is cool, no doubt.... but personally I know from my own experience that every time new ideas appear and it is sometimes difficult to implement them... (and is it necessary?)... maybe just postpone something for the 2nd part?
We don't know how much will it take to finish this game. We don't want to take it too long, because there is already story for 3 games in this trilogy.

Pa3uk

Jul 22, 2017
We don't know how much will it take to finish this game. We don't want to take it too long, because there is already story for 3 games in this trilogy.
Well, in that case, I wish you only good luck and strong nerves ^_^ ...

4.50 star(s) 40 Votes