Pogo123

Engaged Member
Mar 25, 2019
what is going to be in this next update?
as far as i know (and feel free to correct me) we see more story/renders and less combat and also sewers and new characters there are introduced. (also maybe and hopefully a bit of lewd content :p)

DoggoBonker

May 29, 2022
hey just take your time. if you are gonna deliver us some good quality update, i know youre gonna do it. the fact that theres some many people asking for update is bcuz what you provide has not disappointed yet.

Reactions: Pogo123

Aromabish

Game Developer
Aug 4, 2017
hey just take your time. if you are gonna deliver us some good quality update, i know youre gonna do it. the fact that theres some many people asking for update is bcuz what you provide has not disappointed yet.
We will release it very soon and I will provide the reasons why it took so long.

Klauw1988

Aug 23, 2020
Fishing for patreons
What is exactly the issue here? What is on your mind? Can you please elaborate your opinion?

I will go first, I don't have any issue if this developer is fishing for Patreons. You might think "why" or might even think "another fanboy." No, i'm not a fanboy to any developer. I also give them criticism with arguments to back up my opinion.

But why don't I have any problems with fishing for Patreons. Well, projects as these cost time and from a business perspective, time = money. As long a developer keep their promise, as long the developer keep the project alive, as long the developer is active producing their project, then I won't have any issue if the developer is fishing for Patreons.

The game is available for free, the developer is active communicating with their Patreons and even with their non-Patreon members. Even communicating with poeple like you, who scream something without any arguments.

As long the developer won't go off radar, and keep active producing their project and even keeping their project for free, I won't have any issue if they "fish" for Patreons.

I do understand that Patreon is also being used to "scam" people, or for developer to go "off-radar" and keep the milk cow alive as long as possible. But don't tarnish everyone with the same brush.

I would also love to see a new update, but it has only been 3 months. Somtimes you also need to have some patience. The developer still haven't gone off-rader, and it seems the project is still active in development. So, no reason to complain.

BBCinyourass

Jul 30, 2022
Game freeze after i spoke with soldier and policeman in church for the first time? Someone know what to do to fix it?

Aromabish

Game Developer
Aug 4, 2017
Game freeze after i spoke with soldier and policeman in church for the first time? Someone know what to do to fix it?
It is caused by some events in game. We have fixed that for upcoming update. So, for now the only option is to replay this section.

4.50 star(s) 40 Votes