Pogo123

Engaged Member
Mar 25, 2019
yeah its released and with some great insights and warning about possible bugs and it seems it was a very hard work we all appreciate.

but i can't run the game. i even deactivated my firewall/antivirus and still i can't run the game always "too risky have to clean" and after clean the application disappears. i am no IT i am quite confused. need to research or maybe someone has an idea?

EDIT: solved the problem. damn i forgot where to find the lockpicks again xD

Last edited:

Aromabish

Game Developer
Aug 4, 2017
Last edited:
Reactions: Pogo123

Pogo123

Engaged Member
Mar 25, 2019
thx worked. btw the one gangleader wants a ton of money (i think 8k) why so much >.< i accidently throw a necklace and two bottles of wine away casue i needed heal ingredience and not i have 7k something and still can't pass and can't find enough money (bottle of water is 300 gold but its healing and no trading items >.< and ideas? any possible cheat of nothing is possible currently? or can i trade with someone?

(also even it wasn't in this update please bring old man robert back! he just got a bj and he could be recruitable for the team of survivors! :D (maybe find either a cure for his mental state or maybe some more lewd action will calm his mind?)

Saint Creek

Jul 18, 2019
Dumb question here but what do I do or who do I talk to in order to progress with the game in the new update?

Pogo123

Engaged Member
Mar 25, 2019
damn tried to stay awake the hole night for an answer how to get reliable gold sources cause i can't get the 8k together for the gang... (wouldn't be 5k enough already? i have two perl necklaces which are each 2.5k) i don't want to use cheats if there are any (also not a fan of this personally) but come on there has to be some respawn or hidden chest where more gold items are. >.<

Aromabish

Game Developer
Aug 4, 2017
damn tried to stay awake the hole night for an answer how to get reliable gold sources cause i can't get the 8k together for the gang... (wouldn't be 5k enough already? i have two perl necklaces which are each 2.5k) i don't want to use cheats if there are any (also not a fan of this personally) but come on there has to be some respawn or hidden chest where more gold items are. >.<
5000 is enough. You have to sell jewelry first to get 5000 in gold currency. Also you can try to use the guard near ladder.
Also buying secret package information from trader in the sewers will bring a lot of money.

Pogo123

Engaged Member
Mar 25, 2019
5000 is enough. You have to sell jewelry first to get 5000 in gold currency. Also you can try to use the guard near ladder.
Also buying secret package information from trader in the sewers will bring a lot of money.
wow you are so active thats awesome. honest thank you to you aromabish and team.

maybe another silly question: where can i sell stuff to get that gold in currency? can't press on it to sell it, don't know any trader yet. will keep that information trader in mind for near future thanks!

CarlH

Jul 4, 2021
Where do you get engine parts? Or is there some other way to make traders work? I've tried looting every car on the map.

Also, sometimes a stalker dude pops up by the lake. Sometime you can show off to time, other times the option is greyed out - is that random or what triggers it?

Edit: Actually, looking at the patch-notes - how do you even get to a new area other than lake/old guy or sewers?

Last edited:

Pogo123

Engaged Member
Mar 25, 2019
Where do you get engine parts? Or is there some other way to make traders work? I've tried looting every car on the map.

Also, sometimes a stalker dude pops up by the lake. Sometime you can show off to time, other times the option is greyed out - is that random or what triggers it?
i found an engine in a car using a crowbar in the western part of the outskirts as far as i remember.
there are some repeatable scenes which seem to have no further content yet.

Aromabish

Game Developer
Aug 4, 2017

Edit: Actually, looking at the patch-notes - how do you even get to a new area other than lake/old guy or sewers?
Engine parts are somewhere at the western part of the city(won't spoiler more).
Showing off depends on corruption levels. If option is grey, you don't have enough corruption.
To reach new part of the city you have to proceed with main story first. Finish gunshop, talk to Abe and he will tell you what to do next. Story is pretty straightforward and you won't miss anything if you'll loot everything.

CarlH

Jul 4, 2021
Engine parts are somewhere at the western part of the city(won't spoiler more)
Is the western part of the city a seperate map - or the same one with the gasoline station, gunshop etc.?

Showing off depends on corruption levels. If option is grey, you don't have enough corruption.
That's interesting - so the corruption is randomized somehow? Cause I've done exactly the same twice in a row and one time it was white and the other it was grey.

4.50 star(s) 40 Votes