Kingkoopa97

Nov 10, 2018
Engine parts are somewhere at the western part of the city(won't spoiler more).
Showing off depends on corruption levels. If option is grey, you don't have enough corruption.
To reach new part of the city you have to proceed with main story first. Finish gunshop, talk to Abe and he will tell you what to do next. Story is pretty straightforward and you won't miss anything if you'll loot everything.
In the sewers after finding the lighter and the Boxes, I have no clue how to destroy them after searching the sewers for 20 minutes.

Pogo123

Engaged Member
Mar 25, 2019
maybe still silly but serious question: where can i sell stuff/transform items into gold currenncy?

can't press on it to sell it, don't know any trader yet. will keep that information trader in mind for near future thanks!

Aromabish

Game Developer
Aug 4, 2017
In the sewers after finding the lighter and the Boxes, I have no clue how to destroy them after searching the sewers for 20 minutes.
You missed gas tank inside the hole with green zombies.
maybe still silly but serious question: where can i sell stuff/transform items into gold currenncy?

can't press on it to sell it, don't know any trader yet. will keep that information trader in mind for near future thanks!
If you unlocked traders, you can sell items to them. Press sell category in trading menu, then choose the item to sell.

Kingkoopa97

Nov 10, 2018

If you unlocked traders, you can sell items to them. Press sell category in trading menu, then choose the item to sell.
Thanks, almost impossible to do with just the handgun though so pro tip save shotgun shells people.

dreminh

Jan 4, 2019

dev if you read this please have an arrow that show this place can be cross , i search the whole west turn out it was left of the door lol
also i got cross reoad bug , i did follow the patch at the first place but still got this Screenshot 2023-04-15 215647 venus f95 cross road bug.png

Last edited:

Pogo123

Engaged Member
Mar 25, 2019
dev if you read this please have an arrow that show this place can be cross , i search the whole west turn out it was left of the door lol
also i got cross reoad bug , i did follow the patch at the first place but still got this View attachment 2548189
what did you find behind the left door and which door exactly? the map errors can accure sometimes for me it helped if you walk more at the higher part of the street if you know what i mean but maybe its just me

Last edited:

dreminh

Jan 4, 2019
what did you find behind the left door and which door exactly? the map errors can accure sometimes for me it helped if you walk more at the higher part of the street if you know what i mean but maybe its just me
left door is they way to west of the city , i thout i have to go to gas station as the main road

Reactions: Pogo123

Pogo123

Engaged Member
Mar 25, 2019
also the hole with the green zombies is OP as hell i mean over 8 green zombies who all eat around 4-5 bullets is impossible in my opinion. i tried to use the one way where you can try to trick them walking in circles but they are smart enough to use the passage in the wall and walk at a speed you can't pull them to one place and then walk around them. also some stay in the dark and don't come out at they attack so fast your and apply poison (just found one bottle of water to cure poison yet) i really like the game and some parts are challenging but doable but this part feels really unfair and unfun in my opinion.
need a granate at this point and throw it into the hole with the zombies thats how i feel at the moment. >.>

somebody solved this and could progess?

Reactions: nerogaf

dreminh

Jan 4, 2019
btw how to unlock gangboy screen , i cant even return to that garage gang_boy_1.png

Last edited:

dreminh

Jan 4, 2019
hope next update come soon cos this one i just finish less than 40 mins, just take your time dev

Aromabish

Game Developer
Aug 4, 2017
but how you have animations in early updates?
One animation? And I'm not happy with it.
We don't have an animator and I won't make middle quality animations with available assets anymore. It should be the best or none at all.

btw how to unlock gangboy screen , i cant even return to that garage View attachment 2548386
There are two ways to get barrel of fuel.
1. Pay 5000 to Antonio
2. Seduce the guard near ladder if you have enough corruption.

kostike111

Jun 2, 2017
One animation? And I'm not happy with it.
We don't have an animator and I won't make middle quality animations with available assets anymore. It should be the best or none at all.

There are two ways to get barrel of fuel.
1. Pay 5000 to Antonio
2. Seduce the guard near ladder if you have enough corruption.
oh that is sad, then is unplayable

CarlH

Jul 4, 2021
oh that is sad, then is unplayable
Not unplayable, just not repeatable as I understand it. Maybe it will open up again in the future if we need the gangsters for other things ;)

All in all it's a good start. I will definetely keep and eye on this game over the next years. If the devs can keep up current release rate they'll have a cool little game in another year or two.
Best of luck :)

Pogo123

Engaged Member
Mar 25, 2019
well i enjoyed many things in this game so far but the green zombie hole made me quite the game and i bet that in the sewers you find the trader to trade for currency and where most of the new story is focused on but oh well... i got around 20 bullets for the pistole and 2 shotgun bullets left when i encountered the green zombies. felt like i need 3 times the amoung till this point. surely i could get maybe a bit more black powder and metal scraps through grinding and searching but i personally don't see doing that for an hour or more till i can craft enough bullets to then just have maybe 15 min left of more new story and characters. i already saw the new teased guys and i am really happy and curious about them being added and let our lovely protagonist encounter them but not for the price of grinding. (also the autoattack range of the zombies is quite great and the green zombies can you lock down easily with their quick attacks and you can get staggered. and you can't even trick the green zombies like running in one corner or drowning them or leading them into a trap or something. nothingi have found at least yet. and i tried it about an hour to then give up and realize you really seem to have 40+ bullets to shoot them all dead to get to the objective.

but about the animations and the standpoint/explanation of Arombish; i totally understand and support that thinking/decision. better no animations than worse once - especially if they take too much time which can spend elswhere more effectively.

Asenaris

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 31, 2018
Project Venus [0.1.3] Compressed (UnTested)

Win (1.2 GB/ 425 MB) : ,

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Gokudera

Apr 27, 2017
I don't understand how shooting works. It always fire the opposite direction of where I want/direct to.

4.50 star(s) 40 Votes