Gokudera

Apr 27, 2017
Describe all places where you are facing crashes. It will help us to investigate.

Double barrel shotgun is available at one of the houses.
Second shotgun is a reward for certain outcome with gunshop's owner.
One of the houses in the first area of the outskirts?
Might've missed it, thanks.

Sangoku25

Jul 3, 2017
1681687535437.png

So I see a lot of potential for the game.
So the complainers forget that it's a demo.

So t Combat system is fine. the depravity system already shows what else is coming ^^
he game syste If you do the side quests you will get random items.
So with 2 additional free gifts and money ec. make m takes some getting used to, but you can understand it well after a while .
the crafting system can still be improved a bit. But in the near future^^
Yes, a kind of quest note is missing. Who later not bad it to build a^^
Can't find anything negative except for 2 bugs I noticed.

1. the lag bug popped up when I took a bath when I saved afterwards. But once you know how to fix it, no problem^^
2. You should check par rooms again. At one point I could not loot a point because the path was blocked. I used Mtool and noticed that the way back went without any problems.
Please look over it again ^^.

my conclusion. 9/10
But it's not finished yet^^ Did I forgive that nicely ^^
couldn't find any more serious bugs in this version either.

• Wow
Reactions: Pogo123

Pogo123

Engaged Member
Mar 25, 2019
View attachment 2551768

So I see a lot of potential for the game.
So the complainers forget that it's a demo.

So t Combat system is fine. the depravity system already shows what else is coming ^^
he game syste If you do the side quests you will get random items.
So with 2 additional free gifts and money ec. make m takes some getting used to, but you can understand it well after a while .
the crafting system can still be improved a bit. But in the near future^^
Yes, a kind of quest note is missing. Who later not bad it to build a^^
Can't find anything negative except for 2 bugs I noticed.

1. the lag bug popped up when I took a bath when I saved afterwards. But once you know how to fix it, no problem^^
2. You should check par rooms again. At one point I could not loot a point because the path was blocked. I used Mtool and noticed that the way back went without any problems.
Please look over it again ^^.

my conclusion. 9/10
But it's not finished yet^^ Did I forgive that nicely ^^
couldn't find any more serious bugs in this version either.

love that screen :love: their team puts so much thought and care into this game and its great.

i can only speak for myself but i was expecting bugs and i am okay with that. i just critised the balance/ fun of the shooting part regarding the hole with the green zombies. they deserve a break and get some energy back but after that i really hope they go over that section a bit and tune the green zombies and their amount a bit down. (or at least let us trick them in the loop more effectively cause for me it didn't work :/) otherwise really enjoyable so far and i like the stat boost too and how she has a "curse" in a scary but interesting way and in a hot and sexy way for us players. also LOVE her outfit and most characters are great to. (the priest reminds me of someone ;-) and i really liked robert (RIP wherever you gone), but also like G.Olsen and some other characters are interesting too even i didn't even met all yet so far. the background sounds are really damn cool.

KodomoXL

Apr 12, 2020
hey I dont know is it bug or not but I can't trade with gang even I have valuable item more than 5000. No matter I have many valuable item in inventory but it still apear at 0 in the bottem left of inventory. pls help

Mr Technician

Apr 30, 2018
hey I dont know is it bug or not but I can't trade with gang even I have valuable item more than 5000. No matter I have many valuable item in inventory but it still apear at 0 in the bottem left of inventory. pls help
Go back to sewer traders. Sometimes they got medicals, but sometimes they sell scrap and gunpowder. After i did west streets - the guys from sewers started to sell normal parts instead of medical ones.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Edit: the gang guys do not sell anything. At least i couldnt buy anything from them other than the gasoline. However there is one guy near stairs whom mc can "convince" to steal the barrel... Prolly if corruption is high enough. BJ scene
Edit1: i think he said valuable item worth 5000 gold or just bring him that money... i havent got item valuable but passed at money check... also sry i dont have gang leader screenie - game doesn't let me to go back there.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Edit2: also you can go to and edit your save file. Give yourself the gold required

Last edited:
Reactions: Peter Grit

Deadshotpero

Jun 9, 2020
I'm playing on Joiplay and i can't see my character, it just shows a black box running around and the fps are very low is there a way to fix it ?

Zack SNIDEr

May 8, 2022
Ive encountered a error but couldnt recreate it again to make screenshot on bottom floor of Jill's apartament (before machine gun bullet festival) It happened when i killed two zombies on the right then tried to retreat to first floor to reload.

Another thing...can someone post a save after Jill leaves the Church to start a second conversation with Abe and John Cena ekhm i mean the ex police cop. Screenshot_24.png When i try to leave my graphic card dies for a second and im left with black screen here

Saint Creek

Jul 18, 2019
Can someone please tell me where the car with the engine the sewer guys need is located? I can’t seem to find it.

Aromabish

Game Developer
Aug 4, 2017
Can someone please tell me where the car with the engine the sewer guys need is located? I can’t seem to find it.
Western street, yellow car at upper side.
this game have choices or is it linear story?>\
Game has choices right now. You can solve 2 main quests by different ways. Each choice builds your stats and further you'll be able to make special choices based on you stats.

Reactions: Saint Creek

Spectator49

Sep 8, 2021
I think making an easy mode with more/infinite ammo would be a logical solution balancing the game. But overall a great game with nice visual and fun gameplay (excluding the shooting aspect). Looking forward to the next update.

m3nic

Feb 28, 2019
How to heal Jillian when she infected coz the health bar slowly reduce, I uses medkit its not remove the poison

Reactions: nerogaf

Ragnar

Super User
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
New updates should have a save at the start of the new update like other rpgm games. Rpgm doesn't store extra saves like renpy or unity so if you delete the game folder you delete the saves too.

4.50 star(s) 40 Votes