hecknuts

Oct 2, 2017
Fantastic game, really enjoyed the suspense and background sound. Surprised that there's shooting in this.
Anyone recommend similar games?

Jul 6, 2022
This game needs more recognition. I can count with one hand the amount of good H-Games on this website, and this game has very good, very fluid gameplay. It's ridiculous that a game like this is so mind-blowing, being a RPGM and shit...
Imma go rn become a Patreon because this dev actually deserves it

Reactions: gruhev and <JR>

hecknuts

Oct 2, 2017
This game needs more recognition. I can count with one hand the amount of good H-Games on this website, and this game has very good, very fluid gameplay. It's ridiculous that a game like this is so mind-blowing, being a RPGM and shit...
Imma go rn become a Patreon because this dev actually deserves it
Any games you recommend? Thanks.

Fungamer80

May 26, 2022
Is there already somewhere the recipe for the shotgun shells? I could make a lot of revolver ammo, but it is very ineffective.
I'm currently stuck, I should get money for the gangster, but do not know where I can sell the valuables....

Howarde

Sep 23, 2017
I'll try the game later this week, but for once, I consider supporting a game, don't give up, this one looks amazing ! :D

Aromabish

Game Developer
Aug 4, 2017
Is there already somewhere the recipe for the shotgun shells? I could make a lot of revolver ammo, but it is very ineffective.
I'm currently stuck, I should get money for the gangster, but do not know where I can sell the valuables....
Shotgun shells aren't available for crafting yet. They will be added in next update.

Feb 11, 2023
View attachment 2099295

Overview:
Project Venus is an action horror shooter with Resident Evil vibes. You play as Jillian, common office clerk, who wants to find her sister, but then zombie outbreak changes everything.
However, when there is no law during zombie apocalypse, anything can happen to our busty heroine.

Release Date: 2023-04-16
Update Date: 2023-04-14
Developer: Team Venus -
Censored: No
Version: 0.1.3
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Controls:

Developer notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win:
GDRIVE - - MEGA - PIXELDRAIN

KNOWS ISSUES AND FIXES:

*This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

View attachment 2252948 View attachment 2099325 View attachment 2099332 View attachment 2099349 View attachment 2099347 View attachment 2099353 View attachment 2257351
jesus christ this game is soo fucking laggy and slow once you go into the main hall in the church & outside of the church with the soldier to meet officer piggy; the sentences takes about like 20 minutes ( exaggeration ) or something stupid like that to fully complete per peson.

Reactions: LurkyMcLurkFace

FPcrab

Aug 14, 2018
jesus christ this game is soo fucking laggy and slow once you go into the main hall in the church & outside of the church with the soldier to meet officer piggy; the sentences takes about like 20 minutes ( exaggeration ) or something stupid like that to fully complete per peson.
save, close and reopen game, load save. I fixing this shit like that.

4.50 star(s) 40 Votes