LeoW

Oct 14, 2017
Can anyone share a save file? Just after starting new update is better. I've deleted the game's folder with my save in it, and I don't want to replay since the beginning.

Reactions: Yossarian1

Aromabish

Game Developer
Aug 4, 2017
no beast will be added right? I find beast could fit in games with this theme
There are zombie dogs. If you mean mutants - it is still too early to tell the final decision. If many people will ask for it, maybe We will consider adding it.
how tounlock the priest side quest?
First - you have to talk to him right after getting into church for the first time. He gives you the key from his house.
Second - talk to him after finishing gunshop.

FPcrab

Aug 14, 2018
Can anyone share a save file? Just after starting new update is better. I've deleted the game's folder with my save in it, and I don't want to replay since the beginning.
i can share where im now. playing first time so dont know how far it is

Pogo123

Engaged Member
Mar 25, 2019
i personally would rather see a human zombie with jillian than a zombiedoggo... but you explained it so well why you don't want to add this and i think most of us respect that decision. i think the story is cool. the interface is cool. the sounds are cool. cool cunning characters and hot jillian. the gameplay sometimes can be a bit exhausting/annoying but otherwise its really great :)

Aug 12, 2019
With the first release was one of the best game on this site. But now it's Just unplayable, full of bugs and crash and really bad optimization. What a waste of potential.

Reactions: Spermasahne

Pa3uk

Jul 22, 2017
Started the game from the beginning and already found a couple of (bugs)... I hide it in SPOILER( tooooo many text X_X ) DEV pls READ THIS....
1- Seemed Critical!
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
2- The STAMINA system is useless =
3- What is the point of overload+ BALANCE ?
4- Open World =

Not so much a bug as an annoying factor -
Once again NO offense, but I found moments at the BEGINNING of the game, but if I dig in the open world? ^_^
I had a moment (IN THE OLD VERSION!) when a zombie was spinning like a spinning top in place, completely ignoring me (the moment near the gas station), funny but stupid...

Little Wishes -

Last edited:
Reactions: Spectator49

Spermasahne

Apr 7, 2021
Holy Hell what a bugfest of a game. Lightning Effects ON makes it almost too dark to play. Turning them off and everything is bright as fuck.

Also, remove the mouse controls to shoot, that's annoying as fuck.

Aromabish

Game Developer
Aug 4, 2017
Started the game from the beginning and already found a couple of (bugs)... I hide it in SPOILER( tooooo many text X_X ) DEV pls READ THIS....
1- Seemed Critical!
2- The STAMINA system is useless =
3- What is the point of overload+ BALANCE ?
4- Open World =

Not so much a bug as an annoying factor -
Once again NO offense, but I found moments at the BEGINNING of the game, but if I dig in the open world? ^_^
I had a moment (IN THE OLD VERSION!) when a zombie was spinning like a spinning top in place, completely ignoring me (the moment near the gas station), funny but stupid...

Little Wishes -
Main engine of the game won't change, or we will have to redo game completely. I'll review weighting system, but overall it will present.
When proposing some features, keep in mind what it is just two of us, and it took 8 months just to build a demo version and we have our own vision of the game. If something is not your cup of tea, so be it.
We are discussing all proposals, but for the most time it's just people's personal likings.
Holy Hell what a bugfest of a game. Lightning Effects ON makes it almost too dark to play. Turning them off and everything is bright as fuck.

Also, remove the mouse controls to shoot, that's annoying as fuck.
Provide full list of bugs. It will help us to make game better. Writing "hell what a bugfest" doesn't help at all.
Answering to both "remove mouse aiming" - the game is an isometric shooter. I also find it strange to say "remove aiming system in a shooter game".
I have bug after I leave the location where I need to pick up the package
We know about this bug(not sure why does this happen yet). Download fix on the main page.

Last edited:

big_hawg

Jul 3, 2022
this is a really well made game but damn the random crashes really ruin it for me. It really needs an autosave feature or something because progress getting lost is so annoying.

Reactions: Spermasahne

Aromabish

Game Developer
Aug 4, 2017
this is a really well made game but damn the random crashes really ruin it for me. It really needs an autosave feature or something because progress getting lost is so annoying.
Describe all places where you are facing crashes. It will help us to investigate.
Where do you find the shotgun, and the sewers?
Double barrel shotgun is available at one of the houses.
Second shotgun is a reward for certain outcome with gunshop's owner.

Reactions: Pogo123

Mr Technician

Apr 30, 2018
First of all - thx for this. It is a nice game to pass some time. And i think i enjoyed most of it.

Some proposals, after playing "blind" - meaning that i have played without reading this forum, and getting any help:

1. Please consider to highlight at least some entrances to locations to be more obvious.

a) in the Church - door to the main part from the corridor were not so obvious for me, just too small to notice

b) in the town on the streets - i have found sewer entrance literaly by a mistake clicking on it

2. First scene after getting out of Church and talking with police and military guy for a very long time, and than the lightning/weather? bug came on - making game to work in half-FPS mode (i have applied both patches from OP). However i can see why others complain on it - as turning lightning effects off did the trick and bug went away instantly.

3. Amount of the ammo found or even craftable materials is too low for my taste. -> i am not a great right click shooting player so i wasted a lot just by not hitting and killing zombies, and i was a little dissapointed that i cannot use crowbar and get h2h melee combat (half life style...)

4. Hearing shooting sounds in town made me bellieve that there are some people around and i was extra cautious. However i havent found any people in town... I think i lost some time to be extra carefull not to get hit by missiles. ;) Later i have discovered it was just a background sounds. omg

What i liked: the game! Yep, it is a nice game.

big_hawg

Jul 3, 2022
Describe all places where you are facing crashes. It will help us to investigate.

Double barrel shotgun is available at one of the houses.
Second shotgun is a reward for certain outcome with gunshop's owner.
I crashed when leaving the sewers in the outskirts

Aromabish

Game Developer
Aug 4, 2017
First of all - thx for this. It is a nice game to pass some time. And i think i enjoyed most of it.

Some proposals, after playing "blind" - meaning that i have played without reading this forum, and getting any help:

1. Please consider to highlight at least some entrances to locations to be more obvious.

a) in the Church - door to the main part from the corridor were not so obvious for me, just too small to notice

b) in the town on the streets - i have found sewer entrance literaly by a mistake clicking on it

2. First scene after getting out of Church and talking with police and military guy for a very long time, and than the lightning/weather? bug came on - making game to work in half-FPS mode (i have applied both patches from OP). However i can see why others complain on it - as turning lightning effects off did the trick and bug went away instantly.

3. Amount of the ammo found or even craftable materials is too low for my taste. -> i am not a great right click shooting player so i wasted a lot just by not hitting and killing zombies, and i was a little dissapointed that i cannot use crowbar and get h2h melee combat (half life style...)

4. Hearing shooting sounds in town made me bellieve that there are some people around and i was extra cautious. However i havent found any people in town... I think i lost some time to be extra carefull not to get hit by missiles. ;) Later i have discovered it was just a background sounds. omg

What i liked: the game! Yep, it is a nice game.
We are aware of FPS drops, just didn't find a true source yet. Sometime turning off lighting helps, sometimes disabling one of the plugins will do too. Just too many ways to "solve" this.
As for bullets/resource amount. At first we wanted to make them finite, because personally I don't like games where you can become one man army and kill the whole city of zombies. No, in our vision, players should spend their ammo only when truly needed. However, with the last update we added traders to let people buy materials for jewerly. We are at the beginning of balancing, but overall we want to keep it harsh to those, who just run through the game and rewarding to those, who dig into every trash bin.
I crashed when leaving the sewers in the outskirts
Can you make screenshot of an error? I'm hearing for the first time what there is something wrong with sewers.

4.50 star(s) 40 Votes