Pa3uk

Jul 22, 2017
A couple of moments (which I considered bugs) BUT one bug I think is like a CHIT (makes the game very much easier) and if I say it I think, all will HATE me :whistle:... but sorry folks, it breaks Immersion in the game.
1)
bug with weight when equipping items (weightless)
Screenshot_2.png
2)
the menu breaks (freezes) from checking the status (if FREQUENTLY) of its presence (button T), while the EXTERNAL actions work (shooting is heard, transitions through the location, the use of objects, etc.), in short, the status WINDOW image is frozen (F5 solves the problem ).This can BREAK the game (especially if it has been saved for a long time) o_O
Screenshot_4.png
3)
And a bug for which I will be hated X_X
If you set the game settings to ALWAYS DASH(run) (ON), then the character will run without the need for STAMINA ... just if we press the run button, she will WALK (BUT) his stamina will decrease ^_^ this is funny, but it seems to me that it breaks immersion. ..
Sorry guys 8\
It seems to me that the AUTHOR does not need to remove this, but simply give the opportunity to ON, OFF) .... the use of stamina ...
Screenshot_5.png
4)
here is a little wish:sneaky:
Add in the settings for changing the control button (allow you to make SHOOTING on the KEYBOARD button) ^_^
I can do it through Key Manager . BUT hardly everyone can and why? I don't think it's hard to do this...thx
Again sorry for the 3rd point... :whistle:
Temporary solution
a)DOWNLOAD KEY MANEGER
b)Start game when you have a gun in hand
c)In K.M. =
1.png 2.png
3a.png
3b.png
3c.png
4.png
5.png
Ps
It doesn't have to be F BUTTON, it's up to you....
Why do you need to take the first steps? Answer = so that this button reacts ONLY to the running (selected) project, and not to the entire PC ... otherwise only restarting the computer will save you if you mess with the buttons (this is not a joke) ^_^
Ctrl+P =Emergency pause (if you messed up anyway)
I understand this "CRUTCH", but now you can shoot not at the mouse ...

BUT, there is one problem in ... she shoots in the direction of the mouse -_- ... even if it is FORCED to turn it off from the system. All the same, he doesn’t shoot where he looks ... incl. my guide is more for those who have a LOT of buttons on the mouse ^_^

5)
When you press the continue button (if you saved the progress), in 50% of cases the game could NOT load and give an error...
Solution= Delete ALL files (except save ^_^ ) from folder=www\save to be exact(global.rpgsave+config.rpgsave+cgmv.rpgsave)
Don't worry, the game recreates them.
Screenshot_6.png Screenshot_7.png

Last edited:

Pa3uk

Jul 22, 2017
Mads Mikkelsen=Preacher :ROFLMAO:
I understood from smoking, and then face + recently played in DEATH STRANDING (where he made similar gestures) ^_^
He's been playing the bad guys his entire career..expected in the game (STORY TWIST) ^_^
I do not believe that until the end he will be GOOD ...

texxy

Aug 19, 2017
This has been asked a few times before, but since we never got a concrete answer... Is it planned to have some sort of monster content? Zombies, Mutants, the dogs etc having fun with the MC?

Reactions: nerogaf

Pa3uk

Jul 22, 2017
A couple of suggestions:
You can make content with ZOMBIES in several options option a) just death from a specific type of zombie will be accompanied by some kind of mini-scene at the end (so you need to draw more zombie types AND scenes for them) ... option b) make scenes DEPENDENT on the situation (for example, let’s disassemble the door at the very beginning of the game, she doesn’t want to go there because there are ZOMBIES (this is logical) but what prevents her from entering?? she will go in and get a scene ... I’m hinting at a similar system as was in the game = OVERGROWN(genesis)
Let's say we could somehow clear the room, but for this we (something) would need ... well, option c) our heroine will be with IMMUNE to virus -_- and she will be able to (xxx) with monsters ^_^
if a1) She will catch them somehow (special means = a weapon or something else that DOES NOT kill) .... well, or
a2) from the increase in corruption, she herself will want to jump on monsters (but this already seems nonsense and as if she is some kind of then SUCCUB X_X) breaks the game a little this concept ....
I also suggest REJECTING the system (PREGANCY), it takes a lot of effort, time and is difficult to implement, and WHY is it needed ??? what to do with children? Just focus on working out the DEPRECATE(corrupt) of the character(s) system + give new costumes (the ability to change them) I know that this is PARTIALLY there, but this idea needs to be developed ....
About pregnancy, this is my personal opinion that THIS game does not need it ...

Aromabish

Game Developer
Aug 4, 2017
A couple of suggestions:
You can make content with ZOMBIES in several options option a) just death from a specific type of zombie will be accompanied by some kind of mini-scene at the end (so you need to draw more zombie types AND scenes for them) ... option b) make scenes DEPENDENT on the situation (for example, let’s disassemble the door at the very beginning of the game, she doesn’t want to go there because there are ZOMBIES (this is logical) but what prevents her from entering?? she will go in and get a scene ... I’m hinting at a similar system as was in the game = OVERGROWN(genesis)
Let's say we could somehow clear the room, but for this we (something) would need ... well, option c) our heroine will be with IMMUNE to virus -_- and she will be able to (xxx) with monsters ^_^
if a1) She will catch them somehow (special means = a weapon or something else that DOES NOT kill) .... well, or
a2) from the increase in corruption, she herself will want to jump on monsters (but this already seems nonsense and as if she is some kind of then SUCCUB X_X) breaks the game a little this concept ....
I also suggest REJECTING the system (PREGANCY), it takes a lot of effort, time and is difficult to implement, and WHY is it needed ??? what to do with children? Just focus on working out the DEPRECATE(corrupt) of the character(s) system + give new costumes (the ability to change them) I know that this is PARTIALLY there, but this idea needs to be developed ....
About pregnancy, this is my personal opinion that THIS game does not need it ...
Pregnancy is gonna be optional but story related as it will reveal the origins of the virus.

Little funny moment (I couldn't resist) :ROFLMAO:
It seems somebody forgot to move this zombie out of the collision. I'll have to punish his ass:cautious:

texxy

Aug 19, 2017
Pregnancy is gonna be optional but story related as it will reveal the origins of the virus.
This is mainly why I inquired to be fair. The virus, for our MC seems to be rather mild and actually beneficial - her body is more tolerant to cold temperatures, rapid cellular regeneration, with the downside of libido going up. My initial assumption was that if her libido went up, that's exactly what the zombies wanted and needed, a willing host to reproduce with.

Aromabish

Game Developer
Aug 4, 2017
This is mainly why I inquired to be fair. The virus, for our MC seems to be rather mild and actually beneficial - her body is more tolerant to cold temperatures, rapid cellular regeneration, with the downside of libido going up. My initial assumption was that if her libido went up, that's exactly what the zombies wanted and needed, a willing host to reproduce with.
Zombies are dead and can't produce a living/semi-living being. However, we might consider adding mutants.

Reactions: StevenEXE

texxy

Aug 19, 2017
Zombies are dead and can't produce a living/semi-living being. However, we might consider adding mutants.
I had considered that, and after digging trough the games files, I believe I found a solution to that dilemma. Namely this:
tbrender002.png
Perhaps it could be some sort of parasitic mechanism in this case, the entire cell being it's own mutated being? Again, not implying you should do it, just throwing some ideas/inspiration.

Pa3uk

Jul 22, 2017
There is also ONE not pleasant detail (well, personally for me 8\ (maybe slow pc -_- ) ... when leaving the door of the building, the game seems to not have time to load(black screen) by this time, zombies are already attacking me, as a result, I can die (they clamp me) 8( ...
I also want to offer another idea (I just don’t know how many locations we can visit) BUT I noticed that ZOMBIES DO NOT APPEAR back .... it seems to me that this is not correct, at least the ratio of 25 +% they should return (as after NIGHT ) otherwise we can clear the ENTIRE location in fact....we also need to take into account that there will NOT be many of them if we decide to run through all of them, and when we return to the location, they will multiply...we need to set their limit parameter... Example = there are 50 of them at a city location (LIMIT), therefore, these numbers should not be increased (well, imagine the situation if you wake up all the time ... and return there there will be MILLIONS O_O) ... so we killed, let's say 20, therefore 5 should appear.... I also think it’s not bad to add a MElee weapon (so that it breaks), but at least some kind of countermeasure ... craft them (banal hammer or ax) ....

Aromabish

Game Developer
Aug 4, 2017
There is also ONE not pleasant detail (well, personally for me 8\ (maybe slow pc -_- ) ... when leaving the door of the building, the game seems to not have time to load(black screen) by this time, zombies are already attacking me, as a result, I can die (they clamp me) 8( ...
I also want to offer another idea (I just don’t know how many locations we can visit) BUT I noticed that ZOMBIES DO NOT APPEAR back .... it seems to me that this is not correct, at least the ratio of 25 +% they should return (as after NIGHT ) otherwise we can clear the ENTIRE location in fact....we also need to take into account that there will NOT be many of them if we decide to run through all of them, and when we return to the location, they will multiply...we need to set their limit parameter... Example = there are 50 of them at a city location (LIMIT), therefore, these numbers should not be increased (well, imagine the situation if you wake up all the time ... and return there there will be MILLIONS O_O) ... so we killed, let's say 20, therefore 5 should appear.... I also think it’s not bad to add a MElee weapon (so that it breaks), but at least some kind of countermeasure ... craft them (banal hammer or ax) ....
Spawning events such as zombies might cause some pain to your PC, and also we are giving limited resources, so bullets are limited - zombies are limited. That means you can't kill every single zombie in zombie apocalypse, especially inside infested city. I've played almost all zombie games and in every single game you can shoot your way through the horde. I want to show people that you actually can't do that. So, if you feel like you have to run, you should run.

attomattic

Jan 24, 2023
very laggy, any larger areas and the whole thing freezes. have to leave and come back a few times for it to run nice. kinda wierd for a rpgm game to be laggy but idfk shit about game development. im running an rx6500 right now. not top of the line but enough to handle 2d games lmao.

Pa3uk

Jul 22, 2017
very laggy, any larger areas and the whole thing freezes. have to leave and come back a few times for it to run nice. kinda wierd for a rpgm game to be laggy but idfk shit about game development. im running an rx6500 right now. not top of the line but enough to handle 2d games lmao.
What the hell are you talking about? No need to say ...(-_-) everything works quite fine... throw your potato pc into the dump -_- (your graphics card is BUDGET rubbish and this is not an indicator- Such games depend on the processor and memory ... well, as well as on the hard drive) there are a lot of options that the problem is on YOUR side...but I'm too lazy to find out the reason. You're comparing the product to 2D -_- I think you're just some kind of troll...

Aromabish

Game Developer
Aug 4, 2017
Our game depends on system performance and not GPU. However, we will update our engine to relevant version which provides much better stability and didn't show any lags/stutters.

Pogo123

Engaged Member
Mar 25, 2019
Our game depends on system performance and not GPU. However, we will update our engine to relevant version which provides much better stability and didn't show any lags/stutters.
how much do you guys need to have knowledge about technical stuff if you want to create such a game?

also can't wait for the next update! :coffee:

4.50 star(s) 40 Votes