Sexy Manga

Jun 20, 2021
Hello, I have a question. Is it normal that there is so little ammunition? can't get any further because there are too many zombies

Reactions: Pogo123

Aromabish

Game Developer
Aug 4, 2017
Hello, I have a question. Is it normal that there is so little ammunition? can't get any further because there are too many zombies
If you are talking about the streets, then you can't kill all the zombies. Forget about stupid zombie games where you are one man army.

Reactions: Pogo123
Jan 14, 2021
How are we supposed to deposit supplies in our safe (or whatever is In our resting area). I have a lot of "Valuables" which are currently just taking up weight.

Pogo123

Engaged Member
Mar 25, 2019
scenes with heels? tentacles?
the dev wrotes that he tries to make the game "as realistic as possible" so i am not exactly sure what this wording means but if its very realistic we won't see such stuff and more something like the walking dead series. but i still hope there will be zombie sex - maybe in a more serious situation or some mutant zomibe-like human.

Reactions: Necreonlord4

itsmeluigi

Aug 10, 2020
Hey the game seems to get insanely laggy and uses like 30-60% cpu when you go outside the church with the cop and the conversation starts with two cops. I can't even progress through the conversation as it is like 1fps or something while my pc is running fine and is well capable to running high end games image_2023-01-06_185252793.png

Reactions: LurkyMcLurkFace

nerogaf

Aug 23, 2019
Hey the game seems to get insanely laggy and uses like 30-60% cpu when you go outside the church with the cop and the conversation starts with two cops. I can't even progress through the conversation as it is like 1fps or something while my pc is running fine and is well capable to running high end games View attachment 2290015
To solve performance issues, please install "nw.js".
Unpack the archive into the game root folder.
Download "NORMAL" version.

DARKMASTER01

Mar 14, 2019
how do i solve this problem and by the way, how to kill the big man in black after he kills himself, I can't do anything to him
Captura de pantalla_20230106_080800.png

itsmeluigi

Aug 10, 2020
To solve performance issues, please install "nw.js".
Unpack the archive into the game root folder.
Download "NORMAL" version.
It got fixed automatically when I restarted the game, I think it was just a memory leak

Pa3uk

Jul 22, 2017
Stupide question- How save game? o_O
Are you planning an analogue of a safe room with a typewriter and a drawer?
The only moment when the game offered to save the process was after leaving the house ... if (the game) offers to save by Chapters, this is stupid ...
Interesting product - good luck!

Last edited:

Aromabish

Game Developer
Aug 4, 2017
Stupide question- How save game? o_O
Are you planning an analogue of a safe room with a typewriter and a drawer?
The only moment when the game offered to save the process was after leaving the house ... if (the game) offers to save by Chapters, this is stupid ...
Interesting product - good luck!
Press ESC to call menu.

4.50 star(s) 40 Votes