vs2011xyz

May 18, 2021
First of all ask Cassie if she needs anything. Then go to the warehouse where you found an angle grinder.

Looks like menu doesn't load for some reason. Can't advise anything since it didn't happen to anyone else. Contact JR in discord.
Hello, dev, its working, I downloaded compressed version so there was already save slot fully loaded with other player's save files. Anyway, thanks.

vs2011xyz

May 18, 2021
Can Someone Please Give a """""Cheat Code""" System with full unlimited guns + bullets, AFTER Church events I don't have bullets, and the city is crowded with zombies? there is no way I can find stuff like this.

Aromabish

Game Developer
Aug 4, 2017
Can Someone Please Give a """""Cheat Code""" System with full unlimited guns + bullets, AFTER Church events I don't have bullets, and the city is crowded with zombies? there is no way I can find stuff like this.
This is the design. You can't kill every single zombie. Lootable bullets and materials are enough to pass through required tasks.

Reactions: Necreonlord4

mecanico

Sep 10, 2018
In outskirt zone the game speed is very slow. I can`t play with that speed. Does anyone has same problem?

ben7898

Mar 3, 2018
This is BUGFIX and OPTIMIZATION release including missed scenes. You don't need to play it again if everything was fine for you.
I did not noticed the game has save files, could you tell me where is the factory located?

4.50 star(s) 40 Votes