Klauw1988

Aug 23, 2020
Wouldn't it be great if the game had any clothing durability? If you get much damage or wearing to long the same clothing, it can get damaged. Holes can appear in it, it can get dirty. Based on the state of durability, people can react to it.

Keep care of your clothing, or it might be so damage that other people might start to see some goods.

But I think this might be a bit difficult or a lot of work to render each scene in different state of clothing.

Aromabish

Game Developer
Aug 4, 2017
Wouldn't it be great if the game had any clothing durability? If you get much damage or wearing to long the same clothing, it can get damaged. Holes can appear in it, it can get dirty. Based on the state of durability, people can react to it.

Keep care of your clothing, or it might be so damage that other people might start to see some goods.

But I think this might be a bit difficult or a lot of work to render each scene in different state of clothing.
That can be possible, but it will multiple busts amount because each outfit has 4 variations, then adding dirty will require another 4, damaged + another 4 = 12 just for one outfit. I'm afraid it doesn't worth it atm.

Reactions: Necreonlord4

Klauw1988

Aug 23, 2020
That can be possible, but it will multiple busts amount because each outfit has 4 variations, then adding dirty will require another 4, damaged + another 4 = 12 just for one outfit. I'm afraid it doesn't worth it atm.
True, but you can work with 4 variations. Just combine dirt and damaged for example.

But it also depends on how many different outfits will be added to the game.

Mamaragan

Jun 9, 2019
In the Antonio mission, when you get to the west side to get the secret package you need to trade with the gang, you can loot around, and one of the loot seems to be a key asset for a mission we have yet to play (crow's car parts).
So, once you fetch the package and try to come back to antonio, the game crash.

It's extremely frustrating. Is there any fix? Maybe editing the save or something?

EDIT : Solved by rebooting the game

Last edited:

Aromabish

Game Developer
Aug 4, 2017
This game is broken. In the Antonio mission, when you get to the west side to get the secret package you need to trade with the gang, you can loot around, and one of the loot seems to be a key asset for a mission we have yet to play (crow's car parts).
So, once you fetch the package and try to come back to antonio, the game crash.

It's extremely frustrating. Is there any fix? Maybe editing the save or something?
No one had such problem. Post your save file right before crash.

• Hey there
Reactions: Mamaragan
Feb 28, 2022
I know this is my very selfish demand but can you add 'save/load at any where and any time' function in the future update instead check point?

baka

Engaged Member
Modder
Oct 13, 2016
this version its even worse. walking in big maps is really slow and input is not responding properly.
at least u can turn lightning off. its much better. it is still choppy but working.

Aromabish

Game Developer
Aug 4, 2017
this version its even worse. walking in big maps is really slow and input is not responding properly.
at least u can turn lightning off. its much better. it is still choppy but working.
Updating game's core showed performance improvement to every single tester and only you tell us that it became worse. Please post a video with current version, press f2 to enable FPS tracking, provide your www/data folder, and write your PC's specs. Otherwise we will not believe this.

baka

Engaged Member
Modder
Oct 13, 2016
"believe". why should I lie about it? don't have time creating any video.
also the new update added one extra scene with old creep.
but I can't do anything. no new mission no areas. nothing to kill. is this just a core-update?

• Haha
Reactions: elbro

<JR>

Jul 12, 2022
Hello! Please provide your PC configuration and Win version. Also tell us if you uses some side program or cheat addons.

baka

Engaged Member
Modder
Oct 13, 2016
W7 Ultimate SP1
i7-4770k 3.5GHz 16GB memory
GTX 970
no side/cheat.

vs2011xyz

May 18, 2021
Hello, I didn't know dev of this game actives here before?? So please if the dev is reading this comment yr game is very nice and reminds me of Overgrown Genesis + Zombie's Retreat. The only problem here is:

1) When I Click on SHIFT + Run the heroine,, after one and two seconds she stops automatically. I mean when we speed up of heroine with <SHIFT + AWSD> after 1 2 secs she stops and starts walking on foot not running. Can u please solve this problem in the next update?

I mean Zombies are faster than the protagonist. What ashame....

<JR>

Jul 12, 2022
Hello, I didn't know dev of this game actives here before?? So please if the dev is reading this comment yr game is very nice and reminds me of Overgrown Genesis + Zombie's Retreat. The only problem here is:

1) When I Click on SHIFT + Run the heroine,, after one and two seconds she stops automatically. I mean when we speed up of heroine with <SHIFT + AWSD> after 1 2 secs she stops and starts walking on foot not running. Can u please solve this problem in the next update?

I mean Zombies are faster than the protagonist. What ashame....
You just running out of stamina. (white bar under health bar) also you can upgrade it after collecting virus samples...

Reactions: I Gabriel

TheNextOne

Apr 21, 2020
This is the design. You can't kill every single zombie. Lootable bullets and materials are enough to pass through required tasks.
I find this hard to believe: I have just started to play and just ventured into the outskirts for the first time. I am given 30 bullets and am dropped into the first open map. Each zombie takes 2-4 hits to kill. There are about 5 zombies between me and the first house. The house has no additional ammo. After that there are another 5-6 zombies between me and any other potential place of interest which might have more enemies inside. All enemies are not stationary and move rather fast and rather erratically. You can't run through them and thus can get cornered pretty easily due to some terrain that turns out to be non-passable. Afaik, there is no other way to deal with zombies other than the gun. Additionally, you are limited on healing items. There is also no apparent reason to fight zombies - no exp gained. And it seems that if you are out of bullets - you have to reload a save or if you saved with no bullets - no other option - then just to restart the whole game. There is no way to get more bullets with no bullets. And the player can't know how many enemies there going to be: do I save ammo now since next sotuation will be even worse or can I get rid of a few zombies here to make my life easier?
And getting beat by zombies is just a game over. So these hordes of enemies are just there to waste your time trying to get them to move out of your way with limited resources.
I'm probably not understanding something right here, but what is the design apart from "to waste player's time".
That seems to be a pretty poor design.

I'm not trying to attack the game, I honestly try to understand so I can get further in the story and not have it feel like a chore. There must be something I'm missing... Maybe something that unlocks further in the story?

4.50 star(s) 40 Votes