baneini

Jun 28, 2017
Man daz3d graphics sure are great.
It almost resembles a human woman. Almost.

saaaaa.JPG

BryanZyr

Feb 5, 2020
Those dogs are super cheap enemies. Got ambushed out of nowhere when leaving the room and got killed in 3 bites. They either need to have their damage output drastically reduced, their speed cut by 70% or just plain removed.

HotPotLovers

Apr 23, 2018
Where can I find sneakers or outfits for Cassie tho? can't find it anywhere
and how to swim at that pond?
ty

Last edited:

vs2011xyz

May 18, 2021
How to save game. When i play from start and If I want to save it there, and then I click on ESC button, there is nothing showing.

Aromabish

Game Developer
Aug 4, 2017
Where can I find sneakers or outfits for Cassie tho? can't find it anywhere
and how to swim at that pond?
ty
First of all ask Cassie if she needs anything. Then go to the warehouse where you found an angle grinder.
How to save game. When i play from start and If I want to save it there, and then I click on ESC button, there is nothing showing.
Looks like menu doesn't load for some reason. Can't advise anything since it didn't happen to anyone else. Contact JR in discord.

Reactions: HotPotLovers

Mercedes

Nov 19, 2017
Partly a bit grindy when you have to repeat some actions several times (get up, move, buy to forest, work, run back, move, sleep) to see the second scene in the current build.
The pictures are of good quality, the map and its actors could be a bit better.

What bothers me personally is that on Patreon even the schedule for further content is hidden behind a paywall. My advice here would be to make such information available to everyone so that they can see what else awaits them and what they are willing to pay for. I tend to be put off by such things and therefore prefer to wait for the freely available build.

Aromabish

Game Developer
Aug 4, 2017
Partly a bit grindy when you have to repeat some actions several times (get up, move, buy to forest, work, run back, move, sleep) to see the second scene in the current build.

What bothers me personally is that on Patreon even the schedule for further content is hidden behind a paywall. My advice here would be to make such information available to everyone so that they can see what else awaits them and what they are willing to pay for. I tend to be put off by such things and therefore prefer to wait for the freely available build.
If you dive deeper into our patreon page, you'll notice what all builds are always public.

<JR>

Jul 12, 2022

Map and actors can be better? Where? How?
We have no financing to buy required assets.
Everything made from scratch.

Last edited:
Reactions: bad_mofo
4.50 star(s) 40 Votes