• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Chissident

May 27, 2017
Make sure you visit the man in the forest multiple times, as you need higher stats to open his scenes. Traders in manhole, each one of them has scenes. And this is a prostitution in my opinion, because you can get discount for using your body.
Also a prisoner at the police station.
Some Cassie scenes.
And don't forget about the fat guy. His scenes are limited, but you can trigger them during the story.
Thank you for the response. I was looking back at the comment sections where you mentioned the sewers and loaded an earlier save. Now I am confident I have seen every scene. Although was there an alternate path with the fuel-hoarding gang besides seducing the kid or getting game over'd? I scavenged every building but never could meet the demand. Now I am wondering if I had gone to the sewers first and sold items if there was a different approach to it.

Reactions: jihyunsun

Schattenfang

May 29, 2017
And don't forget about the fat guy. His scenes are limited, but you can trigger them during the story.
Someone mentioned there are three scenes with the nerd. I've only found 2 so far: in the Prologue, then the one in the supermarket backroom, what's the third?

WhiteLord96

Feb 8, 2022
All further sex content is coming in Act 2. It wasn't fitting the story of first act as you need to escape the city, not slut around.
Eh honestly don't really buy that as the scenes you did bother to add left room for expansion and leave at least one opportunity for a bad end. Which is kinda a problem as it currently sits your expecting people to go through 4 maps (3 if the Prologue doesnt count,) just to get to this content you been teasing.

That and the story as it currently structured has no urgent focus on escaping depsite it being the supposive focus, and only even becomes an actual problem with mall segment and beforehand your indirectly encouraged to explore the outskirts and later the police station. So the story isn't a good justification to disregard having proper scenes in the first act.

u3poD

Dec 26, 2017
u3poD said:
When I talk with everyone in the church and jump in the car for the first time I got a black screen for a long time and when I press some buttons game crashes. How to solve this problem?

I`m attaching my save right before to go to the car
What is your screen's resolution? We had such issue during the tests on small screens.
1366 х 768, its a 15 inch laptop screen. So I cant play the game?

Its good that you make the game as planed and its completly normal to dont listen every random moron in the forum

Reactions: serjny

Aromabish

Game Developer
Aug 4, 2017
1366 х 768, its a 15 inch laptop screen. So I cant play the game?

Its good that you make the game as planed and its completly normal to dont listen every random moron in the forum
I did some test on laptop with 1366x768 too and had this issue sometimes. We are investigating what might cause it.

Nibbajuice

Mar 8, 2020
This is great so far! Just a little slow at the start for me which is why I am waiting a bit before playing through again but can't wait to see what new content you release. Also, a lot of people don't seem to understand the importance of building the fundamentals for a game before adding in all the fun stuff but rest assured there are people that appreciate you taking the care to improve and build upon the game and not just making an unnecessarily large gallery viewer. My only question was once you are adding H-content will it be through defeat/npc dialogue scenes only or will there be some h-content mixed into gameplay? Examples being stuff like zombie grapple chances that give a short sex sequence that's higher chance the lower health or stuff like pregnancy chance when having sex with creatures. Was just curious on what your vision for that stuff will be.

Reactions: Aromabish

dreminh

Jan 4, 2019
new frame cutscreen remind me of good old Fallout clay animation , should keep it that way instead of offward render animation from Unreal engine

Reactions: Aromabish

Aromabish

Game Developer
Aug 4, 2017
This is great so far! Just a little slow at the start for me which is why I am waiting a bit before playing through again but can't wait to see what new content you release. Also, a lot of people don't seem to understand the importance of building the fundamentals for a game before adding in all the fun stuff but rest assured there are people that appreciate you taking the care to improve and build upon the game and not just making an unnecessarily large gallery viewer. My only question was once you are adding H-content will it be through defeat/npc dialogue scenes only or will there be some h-content mixed into gameplay? Examples being stuff like zombie grapple chances that give a short sex sequence that's higher chance the lower health or stuff like pregnancy chance when having sex with creatures. Was just curious on what your vision for that stuff will be.
Can't spoil much about further content. Let's just say that most scenes are gonna be optional as someone might want to do a pure walkthrough. As for defeat scenes - we still have to test how it works, so it is a possibility.

Reactions: Big Mountain

Myth1014

Jun 7, 2017
Can't spoil much about further content. Let's just say that most scenes are gonna be optional as someone might want to do a pure walkthrough. As for defeat scenes - we still have to test how it works, so it is a possibility.
I'd like to chip in to say the defeat scenes feel bad in general because they require you to play bad - which ruins the overall game-play experience. The game so far, has a sort of vibe where you're put in situations and given tools and its upto you how to solve it which makes the game-play exciting.

Instead of having defeat scenes maybe there could be an ability that charges up by zombie slaying or collecting virus samples which lets you initiate a scene against an enemy to defeat them thereby making the H-scene a reward rather than a punishment - the virus does seem to be making the protagonist more sexual so it would even with the already existing themes with a system like this.

4.50 star(s) 40 Votes