piyushsaigal

Jul 9, 2023
I am attaching the image and video so u can access urself and rectify the issue.Same thing happens when u enter the shops on the right side of the escalators.No player movement even if u press Shift key . Thank You

Last edited:

elbro

Nov 22, 2020
I think I found a bug.

template.jpg

In the image I have a template to make the cal.308 ammunition but....

crafting.jpg

When I use the book, the option to create the ammunition for cal.308 does not appear.
I wonder if it is because I still can't find the shotgun template?

EDIT: Nevermind I had to find the recipe and I found it through Jil dancing naked with the merchant. lol

Last edited:

Aromabish

Game Developer
Aug 4, 2017
I think I found a bug.

View attachment 3548742

In the image I have a template to make the cal.308 ammunition but....

View attachment 3548745

When I use the book, the option to create the ammunition for cal.308 does not appear.
I wonder if it is because I still can't find the shotgun template?

EDIT: Nevermind I had to find the recipe and I found it through Jil dancing naked with the merchant. lol
Yup, recipes are required to open craft.

kvothe20

Aug 27, 2017
my game crash before enter the building where they kidnapped the girl after the police station and now my save files do not work, i can't select continue on my game the only option that let me choose is new game but the save files are still in the folder, anyone knows what i have to do?

ART2024

Apr 3, 2024
Okay... Tried it once, grew tired of dieing :p
Now i tried this update....
Great game Dev, i was in schock lol :D
Like regular adventure horror game... Great jobb (y)
To all the people complaining about bugs?
I started a new game, diddnt encounter any errors at all...
Yes, i was cheating ammo, but thats it...
Only one bug... After opening the food storage and starting to fight the Big Guy, i run upstairs in panic :D
Then when i got down, the guy was gone and when i entered the storage, i couldnt get ut.
I loaded a save killed the guy and escaped the city.
Great game, cant wait for an update :love::love::love::love:

kvothe20

Aug 27, 2017
my game crash before enter the building where they kidnapped the girl after the police station and now my save files do not work, i can't select continue on my game the only option that let me choose is new game but the save files are still in the folder, anyone knows what i have to do?
or if someone have a save file that can share, that also works

4.60 star(s) 40 Votes