HPZAT

Mar 9, 2018
I'd like to chip in to say the defeat scenes feel bad in general because they require you to play bad - which ruins the overall game-play experience. The game so far, has a sort of vibe where you're put in situations and given tools and its upto you how to solve it which makes the game-play exciting.

Instead of having defeat scenes maybe there could be an ability that charges up by zombie slaying or collecting virus samples which lets you initiate a scene against an enemy to defeat them thereby making the H-scene a reward rather than a punishment - the virus does seem to be making the protagonist more sexual so it would even with the already existing themes with a system like this.
Funny how often people forget to add "to me", "my" etc. and write as if they personal likings were universal truths.

I would love to see defeat sex scenes.

phaser_0b

May 28, 2023
My next quest is "Shopping time" but I still have task "We need food..." on the "Escape plan" quest. How can I do this task?

FPcrab

Aug 14, 2018
start from begining is awful.
I just didn’t have the patience to wait until the game with the initial cutscenes stopped playing itself and gave me control.

Voido

Mar 12, 2019
The number of times I got killed within first 3 seconds after transition triggered me to use cheats to push through. No idea how to play the game without it. Feels like the number of enemies is not very wise for some moments. Before church is playable with no issues though.

Aside from that, this is an absolutely mindblowing game. Mechanics, art, story, characters - it's all well done.

Points for the dev to look into:
- Number of enemies that attack you after transition, as an example - western part of outskirts after getting through the store. Number of enemies inside mall is also off.
- Sewer entrance is not highlighted in outskirts.
- Lake peeking event feels like it needs some progression.
- Melee has no mechanic that would be beneficial - it needs some easy combo mechanic to be able to keep single enemies at distance to avoid getting hurt or maybe stun them. There's a small bounce to the enemy, but they damage me anyway due to long bat swing between hits.
- The game should let you walk in lingerie if some corruption level reached. A lot of work, yes, but feels missing.
- The game should allow to sleep in any clothing or insta switch to lingerie without player doing this manually every time.
- Sleeping naked option?

This game needs a lot of work for every new release due to number of mechanics and variables, but I hope for the best.

Best wishes to the developers.

Reactions: FPcrab and Myth1014

Myth1014

Jun 7, 2017
Funny how often people forget to add "to me", "my" etc. and write as if they personal likings were universal truths.

I would love to see defeat sex scenes.
Sorry about that, I was trying to highlight what is usually seen as the downside of defeat scenes rather than tell you why I do not like them myself - if I was talking about myself it'd be mostly because I'm not a fan of rape.

Reactions: Dotrac

ULE777

Mar 8, 2024
“Aromabish,帖子:9172925,成员:147264” said:
我反对任何僵尸或怪物性行为,所以不会,这不会出现在游戏中。怀孕将只属于人类。至于快速怀孕 - 好吧,您必须等待下一个故事更新才能了解这将如何工作。
[/引用]
如何让她怀孕?我在游戏文件夹中看到了一些关于怀孕的照片,但我玩了 10 小时没有发现.....

Aromabish

Game Developer
Aug 4, 2017
Please use English.
You can't trigger pregnancy yet, even if it is already coded in game. It should come pretty soon in act 2.

Reactions: G@br13l

FPcrab

Aug 14, 2018
Please use English.
You can't trigger pregnancy yet, even if it is already coded in game. It should come pretty soon in act 2.
If it doesn’t bother you, please tell me what needs to be done or, on the contrary, not done so that pregnancy does not occur. Not everyone has this strange fetish. I don't want to see this.

Aromabish

Game Developer
Aug 4, 2017
If it doesn’t bother you, please tell me what needs to be done or, on the contrary, not done so that pregnancy does not occur. Not everyone has this strange fetish. I don't want to see this.
Shortly, you'll have a choice to use protection or not + pull out option. Don't worry, no sex scenes/content will be inevitable.

Notretsam

Game Developer
Nov 1, 2017
Please use English.
please tell me pregnancy will be 100% avoidable as that would literally put me off this game.

zehirman

May 25, 2017
got a black screen with the ui still there after the cinematic from the prologue before playing the church part, someone got a save please ?

4.60 star(s) 40 Votes