Aromabish

Game Developer
Aug 4, 2017
my game crash before enter the building where they kidnapped the girl after the police station and now my save files do not work, i can't select continue on my game the only option that let me choose is new game but the save files are still in the folder, anyone knows what i have to do?
Try the next:
1. Copy your save to another folder
2. Remove your save from save folder
3. Open the game and create the new save
4. Replace new save file with yours.
5. Open the game again and load.
If it won't help, then your save file might be corrupted.

Reactions: kvothe20

kvothe20

Aug 27, 2017
Try the next:
1. Copy your save to another folder
2. Remove your save from save folder
3. Open the game and create the new save
4. Replace new save file with yours.
5. Open the game again and load.
If it won't help, then your save file might be corrupted.
it work, thank you

Aromabish

Game Developer
Aug 4, 2017
Does anyone know if you can drop items? my inventory is full and I can acquire any bullets or anything
When you drag item in inventory, the trash icon below appears and you can remove this item by placing it on this icon. However, we need to upgrade inventory system as it drops 1 item per drag for now. But you can open any container and put your items there.

ART2024

Apr 3, 2024
When you drag item in inventory, the trash icon below appears and you can remove this item by placing it on this icon. However, we need to upgrade inventory system as it drops 1 item per drag for now. But you can open any container and put your items there.
Accually i had the same problem. Discard the items, i did that, but put in a container? Container in my room says weapons, and i couldnt drag anything in it, even guns. Why?

Aromabish

Game Developer
Aug 4, 2017
Accually i had the same problem. Discard the items, i did that, but put in a container? Container in my room says weapons, and i couldnt drag anything in it, even guns. Why?
To transfer your items to the container you need to click on them, not drag.

Michael_MAN

Feb 18, 2021
To transfer your items to the container you need to click on them, not drag.
Please fix the bug.
When you choose an item to transfer to a container or backwards there appears a slider of how much you'd like to transfer. When you click the tick instead it transfers the item that was below the tick icon

zilirin

Aug 19, 2018
IS there a character screen and I'm just too dumb to find it? I#d like to know how much corruption I have, but seeing other stats would also be helpful.

Ale 22

Jul 2, 2018
Hola, perdón por molestarte, pero en el prólogo, cuando el protagonista sale a la calle y toma la ametralladora, no puedo pasar esa misión, lo he intentado varias veces y siempre muero, me quedo estancado. ¿Hay alguien que pueda ayudarme? para pasar esa parte. Gracias

aviraprem1

Jan 1, 2018
There is some kind of bug near the police station. After killing the last zombie and the first phrase in the dialog like “go there” nothing happens. I had several saves after arriving at the station, a few of them also caused a bug, one early one (before second wave of zombies) worked. Perhaps something went wrong between arriving and second wave of zombie.
bug.jpg

Aromabish

Game Developer
Aug 4, 2017
There is some kind of bug near the police station. After killing the last zombie and the first phrase in the dialog like “go there” nothing happens. I had several saves after arriving at the station, a few of them also caused a bug, one early one (before second wave of zombies) worked. Perhaps something went wrong between arriving and second wave of zombie.
View attachment 3585526
This kind of bug happens like 1 out of 1000000 times. Our plugin is an undead creature and requires a lot of work/improvements. I believe it will become polished in future, but for now we are taking small steps upon such bugs.

Reactions: aviraprem1

Sugibs12

Oct 21, 2021
I've finish the game, and so far i can't find any vaginal sex yet, but when i check stats there is option how many times MC got pregnant and even birth, am i miss something ? (Sry my english is bad)

4.60 star(s) 40 Votes