• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Aromabish

Game Developer
Aug 4, 2017
I've finish the game, and so far i can't find any vaginal sex yet, but when i check stats there is option how many times MC got pregnant and even birth, am i miss something ? (Sry my english is bad)
Status window is completed in order to show stats correctly, even if some of them aren't yet available. It allows us to focus on content, rather than managing status window from scratch.

rainwake

Jun 8, 2019
Progress the story. Once you reach a point of no return, you will go there automatically
I finished the police station section, looted everything. I've killed every zombie on every map (city maps, sewers, police station). None of the NPCs say anything new. There's no new quests. There's no point of no return. I've not experienced any new content from 0.1.4 to 0.1.9

And I know that I'm on patch 0.1.9 because the main menu says v0.1.9 on the bottom left

Last edited:

sirdano35

Jun 16, 2018
Good looking game so far! I love Zombie killin games! But I noticed some things! Controls are spaced all over the keyboard like they were set up by someone that never played a game before. Not fun! Walls in some rooms block a bit much of what's happening! She's in the room! Her view cant be blocked by the outside wall! Carry capacity is retarded! A backpack shouldn't cover her up too much and would make sense! Cant figure out how to heal the crazed woman in the bathroom. Her apartment has nothing useful in it! Not realistic! Watching someone raped by loser's is just as unsexy as raped by zombies! Boner Killer! Is this going to be a sandbox survival or a rush to the end? I'm a guy and like to play as myself and get lots of pussy, not be the chick and get tons of cock! Unless this game is for girls/gays or this is an intro for the chick you save and bang later? Boobs versus Zombies was fun but the MC was too lame to get any in his own game! You could succeed where others failed but I wont hold my breath. I'll likely just make my own game with features that people like . This smells like Patreon fish! If you would like help PM me and if your lucky I'll give you good pointers, But I'm busy a lot and its a 1/100 shot getting a hold of me. I'm also trying to stop giving my ideas away for free so someone else can seem clever. It's not working yet cuz most people are such forehead slappers I feel compelled to try to help. With a little duct tape and spit you can fix this, I believe in you!

Last edited:
Nov 11, 2022
Afaik it should move forward after you complete the police station and talk with the soldier guy, sounds like a bug you're experiencing.

mecanico

Sep 10, 2018
I cant get 20 of corruption in the end

How to kill the boss of the mall? I shoot all my ammo on him and he won`t die

Aromabish

Game Developer
Aug 4, 2017
I cant get 20 of corruption in the end

How to kill the boss of the mall? I shoot all my ammo on him and he won`t die
Right before the fight you are given enough ammo to kill him. The question is - which weapons do you have?

Jan 3, 2022
I finished the police station section, looted everything. I've killed every zombie on every map (city maps, sewers, police station). None of the NPCs say anything new. There's no new quests. There's no point of no return. I've not experienced any new content from 0.1.4 to 0.1.9

And I know that I'm on patch 0.1.9 because the main menu says v0.1.9 on the bottom left
Have you tried talking to the soldier guy? (not the john cena guy)

Aromabish

Game Developer
Aug 4, 2017

Looks like an old save bug. Maybe the trigger simply didn't work for you. You have to finish police station again, or use mtool to fix "shoppingmall" switch.

rainwake

Jun 8, 2019
Looks like an old save bug. Maybe the trigger simply didn't work for you. You have to finish police station again, or use mtool to fix "shoppingmall" switch.
- Can you also add a "Load" option to the menu? It's annoying to have to exit to the main menu every time I want to load a save. In fact can you also add "Journal" and "Status" to the main menu too? It's dumb that the only way to check those is through a hotkey T & J, which is easy to miss and easy to forget between updates

- The stats page doesn't show any of the important stats like: Atk, Def, or Stamina

- Adding gear to the hotbar is extremely counter intuitive. You can't click and drag from your inventory. You can't hover over the item with the mouse and press the number key. You have to click to equip any weapon before you can click and drag other weapons to the hotbar. It's also very inconsistent, sometimes you can click and drag, other times you can't

- There's an unskippable long dialogue sequence before a very difficult fight at the factory. Why is this the only dialogue that's unskippable by holding space?

- None of the side quests get added to the journal. (Maggie's condom quest, Alex's quest, and Old guy in the forest near the church)

Fortunately I have an older save. The problem was where the trigger was placed and where the update ended. I had already fully cleared the police station & factory in 0.1.4, so I already passed the trigger. This could have been avoided by ending the update before the trigger OR by placing another trigger in the Church after the Police Station/factory content has been cleared

Last edited:

Aromabish

Game Developer
Aug 4, 2017
- Can you also add a "Load" option to the menu? It's annoying to have to exit to the main menu every time I want to load a save. In fact can you also add "Journal" and "Status" to the main menu too? It's dumb that the only way to check those is through a hotkey T & J, which is easy to miss and easy to forget between updates

- The stats page doesn't show any of the important stats like: Atk, Def, or Stamina

- Adding gear to the hotbar is extremely counter intuitive. You can't click and drag from your inventory. You can't hover over the item with the mouse and press the number key. You have to click to equip any weapon before you can click and drag other weapons to the hotbar. It's also very inconsistent, sometimes you can click and drag, other times you can't

- There's an unskippable long dialogue sequence before a very difficult fight at the factory. Why is this the only dialogue that's unskippable by holding space?

- Maggie's condom quest and Alex's quest don't show up in the Journal

Fortunately I have an older save. The problem was where the trigger was placed and where the update ended. I had already fully cleared the police station & factory in 0.1.4, so I already passed the trigger. This could have been avoided by ending the update before the trigger OR by placing another trigger in the Church after the Police Station/factory content has been cleared
1. It will be readded in next update.
2. Inventory plugin has already took too much time. In next update we will add function to drop items by quantity, but that's it. Hovering is only working when you drag items to hotbar. To move them between stashes you need to click on them.
3. It was done for "cinematic" purpose. Otherwise music won't match the fighting start.
4. If you want all quests to work properly, you need a new game, or start the quest from the beginning. If you are in the middle of quest, it won't be triggered correctly. You'll see in in completed.

rainwake

Jun 8, 2019
2. Inventory plugin has already took too much time. In next update we will add function to drop items by quantity, but that's it. Hovering is only working when you drag items to hotbar. To move them between stashes you need to click on them.
3. It was done for "cinematic" purpose. Otherwise music won't match the fighting start.
Dragging weapons to hotbar doesn't work at all unless you first equip something. Not knowing that and trying to click and drag items without having anything equipped makes it so that you can't click and drag weapons to the hot bar. Perhaps right clicking an item in your inventory should select it, after that clicking a number should map it to the hotbar. In fact, this "right click to select" system can potentially be applied to crafting as well to more easily combine items directly in your inventory, rather than selecting the notebook to open up the crafting menu.

Moving items from the stash to the inventory is VERY bugged. If you try to add less than the max stack to your inventory and then click the checkmark; sometimes instead of withdrawing the items, you wind up selecting another item from the stash. So you wind up not withdrawing the items you want from the stash. This problem can be solved if you made it so that when the pop-up for selecting quantity is open, you can't select anything else in the stash.

I think when the cinematic effect gets in the way of gameplay, gameplay should be prioritized over cinematic effect. It's not fun to die in 5 seconds from a fight, then be forced to sit through 3 minutes of dialogue just to reattempt the fight again, only to die again in 5 seconds and then sit through another 3 minutes of dialogue. It winds up being annoying instead of "cinematic"

Also the handjob/blowjob scene for the geezer in the forest near the Church doesn't add corruption

Last edited:

zeit_dx1

Mar 7, 2022
When i finish the shoppingmall, it's imposible to load the save game.
It's there a chance to continue playing it on free mode o somthing like that?

Aromabish

Game Developer
Aug 4, 2017
When i finish the shoppingmall, it's imposible to load the save game.
It's there a chance to continue playing it on free mode o somthing like that?
Hi, nope, after finishing shopping mall you can't play further because there is a cliffhanger to further events. You will see the continuation in next update.

Reactions: zeit_dx1
4.50 star(s) 40 Votes