Martino73

Jun 20, 2017
Hey guys tried this game when it was in very early development and stopped because there wasn't actual sex scene, how is now ? Does it also included scenes with monsters/zombies ?

Reactions: _GIGAHHUNTER_

_GIGAHHUNTER_

Aug 3, 2023
Hey guys tried this game when it was in very early development and stopped because there wasn't actual sex scene, how is now ? Does it also included scenes with monsters/zombies ?
There are a few, apparently they are going to add more in the next update.

yghpy

Dec 29, 2021
The dev made it clear there will be no sex involving zombies.
And I do observe one monster equipped with manly tools(which seems functinal) in current update but actual scenes are yet to come.

nectus

Mar 26, 2018
How much corruption can you currently get? I'm stuck on 14, and I don't know if I can go more.
with the merchants of the catacombs dancing, and also go up with the offer to lower the prices, you can do this every time you rest and the same with the guy from the house in the forest of the church

TheGodUncle

Dec 2, 2017
How do you save the people in your building? After getting outside, killing the zombies and wounding mr. X I apparently just run away.

Myth1014

Jun 7, 2017
How do you save the people in your building? After getting outside, killing the zombies and wounding mr. X I apparently just run away.
Can only save one person if I'm not wrong (technically two but you dont really have any role in saving the nerdy dude)

TheGodUncle

Dec 2, 2017
Can only save one person if I'm not wrong (technically two but you dont really have any role in saving the nerdy dude)
How? When I kill all the zombies on the street I just run away and I can't seem to find a way back inside the building.

Myth1014

Jun 7, 2017
How? When I kill all the zombies on the street I just run away and I can't seem to find a way back inside the building.
No, once you leave the building its done - there is no one to save there. The only way to save that one lady is to give her a first aid kit or something before you leave - you'll find her very close to the room you start the game in. I cant remember her name.

TheGodUncle

Dec 2, 2017
No, once you leave the building its done - there is no one to save there. The only way to save that one lady is to give her a first aid kit or something before you leave - you'll find her very close to the room you start the game in. I cant remember her name.
I gave her the first aid kit. Is there no way of getting her, the other lady or the fat guy out of the building?

nerogaf

Aug 23, 2019
Next update will bring an introduction to further story and let our heroes to settle down.
After that, all updates will focus on adding free roaming and all kind of content related to ruined world.
Sir, please, do not forget cum inflation / ovulation / impregnation / breeding / pregnancy / oviposition!
My gratitude, Sir!

DreamingAway

Aug 24, 2022
Next update will bring an introduction to further story and let our heroes to settle down.
After that, all updates will focus on adding free roaming and all kind of content related to ruined world.
Do you think this might be why your game isn't getting as much support on Patreon despite the high quality of content and consistent release schedule you have maintained?

For people to jump into a new update they have to replay from the beginning. I wonder if after Act 1 it might be worthwhile jumping players directly into the open world and making the church stuff just be an optional location for free roaming? Although that would mess the story up a lot. :unsure:

markus T

Engaged Member
Jun 11, 2017
the combat is awful....nothing like facing a zombie and firing only for the bitch to turn the other direction and shoot.

figured out that you right click the on the zombie to actually fire at them after I posted this:FacePalm:

Last edited:
4.50 star(s) 40 Votes