yghpy

Dec 29, 2021
Hey guys tried this game when it was in very early development and stopped because there wasn't actual sex scene, how is now ? Does it also included scenes with monsters/zombies ?
The dev made it clear there will be no sex involving zombies.
And I do observe one monster equipped with manly tools(which seems functinal) in current update but actual scenes are yet to come.

Reactions: _GIGAHHUNTER_

Myth1014

Jun 7, 2017
How? When I kill all the zombies on the street I just run away and I can't seem to find a way back inside the building.
No, once you leave the building its done - there is no one to save there. The only way to save that one lady is to give her a first aid kit or something before you leave - you'll find her very close to the room you start the game in. I cant remember her name.

TheGodUncle

Dec 2, 2017
No, once you leave the building its done - there is no one to save there. The only way to save that one lady is to give her a first aid kit or something before you leave - you'll find her very close to the room you start the game in. I cant remember her name.
I gave her the first aid kit. Is there no way of getting her, the other lady or the fat guy out of the building?

4.50 star(s) 40 Votes