NunyaBiznez

Jan 31, 2020
Okay... Tried it once, grew tired of dieing :p
Now i tried this update....
Great game Dev, i was in schock lol :D
Like regular adventure horror game... Great jobb (y)
To all the people complaining about bugs?
I started a new game, diddnt encounter any errors at all...
Yes, i was cheating ammo, but thats it...
Only one bug... After opening the food storage and starting to fight the Big Guy, i run upstairs in panic :D
Then when i got down, the guy was gone and when i entered the storage, i couldnt get ut.
I loaded a save killed the guy and escaped the city.
Great game, cant wait for an update :love::love::love::love:
Cheating ammo? How?

Edit: Never mind. Found the save editor.

Last edited:

cleanfeel

Jun 16, 2017
Hi guys, I've looked at the reviews and they look good. I see in the changelog it's only on Chapter 1? But people say it's full of content?

I'm curious how much dialog, plot, and "plot" there are. I'm assuming there's GOR with the babe and the zombies. What about the human characters? What kind of sex is it between her and humans?

I'm not really interested in the shooter part of the game, just want to see if the rest of the game is worth the grind. Can someone spoil me?

For example, I see a fat nerd. Does he blackmail her? rape her? Romance? etc.

Notretsam

Game Developer
Nov 1, 2017
Hi guys, I've looked at the reviews and they look good. I see in the changelog it's only on Chapter 1? But people say it's full of content?

I'm curious how much dialog, plot, and "plot" there are. I'm assuming there's GOR with the babe and the zombies. What about the human characters? What kind of sex is it between her and humans?

I'm not really interested in the shooter part of the game, just want to see if the rest of the game is worth the grind. Can someone spoil me?

For example, I see a fat nerd. Does he blackmail her? rape her? Romance? etc.
eh, been awhile since I looked at this, so my memory is a little fuzzy on this one.

No, the nerd doesn't rape her, or romance her but does trick her into a few sexual acts. I don't think the developer has big plans for the nerd, but I recall something being said in this thread about a planned scene with the nerd you could repeat.

There are several assault scenes on her by several human characters and scenes where she is tricked. Also, has a choice to pay with sex to get discounts on stuff you can buy. The lesbian stuff is pretty much straightforward.

So far, there is nothing sexual between her and the zombies, but there are some hints at "something" in future as I remember a creature in a story scene sniffing her. Unless I'm forgetting something or missing something, choices can lead to bad endings and missing content.

I presume GOR is meant to be Gore. I didn't think it was that gory but then one story scene very much surprised me.

The plot is excellent, a bit wordy at times but I enjoy the story. I'm very curious about where it will go, but I'm eager to see the next update first as I've seen novels with high potential, and then it falls off a cliff.

The sex scenes could've been better but they're not too bad.

I have high hopes for this one but I would maybe wait for the next update. With that being said, there is a lot of content in it and I think it's worth a look. I just hope this isn't another one that falls off a cliff, as no update since April.

Fedefyr

Dec 7, 2019
I'd like to chip in to say the defeat scenes feel bad in general because they require you to play bad - which ruins the overall game-play experience. The game so far, has a sort of vibe where you're put in situations and given tools and its upto you how to solve it which makes the game-play exciting.

Instead of having defeat scenes maybe there could be an ability that charges up by zombie slaying or collecting virus samples which lets you initiate a scene against an enemy to defeat them thereby making the H-scene a reward rather than a punishment - the virus does seem to be making the protagonist more sexual so it would even with the already existing themes with a system like this.
"I will defeat this zombie with sex" is outright stupid.

Carso150

Jul 26, 2017
"I will defeat this zombie with sex" is outright stupid.
it would in any other game but in this one the virus has an inherent sexual component to it since it is literally making your character more sexual

in story it could easily be justified and in gameplay i dont think it would be too powerful if the other zombies still attack you while you are distracted

Kezza329

Jan 30, 2023
what item value is the pistol bullets for beginner game? id love to cheat the bullets, but cant find the value

Kezza329

Jan 30, 2023
stuck on finding the armoury. i have the red keycard. cant for the life of me find the blue one

Aromabish

Game Developer
Aug 4, 2017
stuck on finding the armoury. i have the red keycard. cant for the life of me find the blue one
One red card is in the lab with mutant body. Second card is inside sheriff's office. You need to find his key first. After finding the key, you can enter sheriff's office right from reception.

Reactions: zeit_dx1

zeit_dx1

Mar 7, 2022
One red card is in the lab with mutant body. Second card is inside sheriff's office. You need to find his key first. After finding the key, you can enter sheriff's office right from reception.
Hey man, how are you?
Do you know when is the next public release?

Reactions: nerogaf
4.50 star(s) 42 Votes