Unity Abandoned Project: Virtuality [Combat Demo] [Hakamoru]

omega35

Aug 23, 2018
I wanted to address this topic, so thanks for bringing it up!

I've posted a couple of clothed pictures of Melissa on Patreon and on my socials and I introduced her as "the shy one". She already has a personality, as well as the other characters who are yet to come. They all have a role in the main game and you'll get to see it when it's ready. I want the characters to stay true to themselves and that's why the "special" scene is the way it is.

I'm not saying that I won't post Melissa naked, but expect more nudes and sexy poses of the more "adventurous" girls.
You shouldnt, let ppl earn the reward. If the game is good people will see it worth investing. Do you know how long I waited for the DMD scenes? and Lewd islands annoying shit of releasing "evening,day and night" episodes. Sucks but was worth it because the characters and stories made it worth it

Reactions: Hakamoru and Gabaw

Hakamoru

Game Developer
Mar 3, 2019
Looks good i like this im gonna go sub to your patreon this weekend
Thanks @Dihyah!

This looks promising, I'll download n give it a shot, will be following for future updates
I'm eager to read any feedback you may have. Thanks for playing, @John Jogn!

You shouldnt, let ppl earn the reward. If the game is good people will see it worth investing. Do you know how long I waited for the DMD scenes? and Lewd islands annoying shit of releasing "evening,day and night" episodes. Sucks but was worth it because the characters and stories made it worth it
Thanks @omega35! I'll make sure the player works for their rewards while enjoying every minute of gameplay!

jintoya

Aug 5, 2018
Hakamoru
so, the girls...will they be varied?
i ask because i prefer the little titties, and petite frames (not asking for loli) just like options in games...and usually games are almost exclusively attack on titanic tits, so i thought....might as well ask what the plan was on this one.
it looks good and i look forward to seeing what you come up with next.

omega35

Aug 23, 2018
Thanks @Dihyah!

I'm eager to read any feedback you may have. Thanks for playing, @John Jogn!

Thanks @omega35! I'll make sure the player works for their rewards while enjoying every minute of gameplay!
also one last suggestion, or 2... can you try and fix the issue in window mode where the mouse still shows up..i keep clicking off and the dang rats kill me(fun btw) secondly, it keeps auto saving me and restarting me...so now I have to redo everything lol

Hakamoru

Game Developer
Mar 3, 2019
Hakamoru
so, the girls...will they be varied?
i ask because i prefer the little titties, and petite frames (not asking for loli) just like options in games...and usually games are almost exclusively attack on titanic tits, so i thought....might as well ask what the plan was on this one.
it looks good and i look forward to seeing what you come up with next.
Oh boy, you are in for a pleasant surprise.

Thanks for playing <3

also one last suggestion, or 2... can you try and fix the issue in window mode where the mouse still shows up..i keep clicking off and the dang rats kill me(fun btw) secondly, it keeps auto saving me and restarting me...so now I have to redo everything lol
There's a workaround for this. If you press the Esc key while on full screen or window mode the mouse will disappear :)
About the autosave and restart, can you elaborate a bit more? I don't understand what you mean.

Reactions: omega35 and jintoya

omega35

Aug 23, 2018
Oh boy, you are in for a pleasant surprise.

Thanks for playing <3

There's a workaround for this. If you press the Esc key while on full screen or window mode the mouse will disappear :)
About the autosave and restart, can you elaborate a bit more? I don't understand what you mean.
Awesome! thanks dude . and so if I exit the game, then re open it. it wont let me load my save , then it auto saves over it and now i have to do everything alll oveerrr. which sucks cuz the game glitches and freezes quite a bit(understandable since its early)

Hakamoru

Game Developer
Mar 3, 2019
Awesome! thanks dude . and so if I exit the game, then re open it. it wont let me load my save , then it auto saves over it and now i have to do everything alll oveerrr. which sucks cuz the game glitches and freezes quite a bit(understandable since its early)
Sorry! The save system isn't fully functional yet, right now it's set up in a way that would only work on a single playthrough, but I plan to implement a more robust one in the near future. For now, I'm prioritizing the creation of more characters to have varied roster for the main game :cool:

The discord link is invalid
I've already fixed it! Join us in the Discord channel and keep up with every update for Project: Virtuality ;)

site

Sep 9, 2017
Why am I stuck on the warning screen and the buttons don't work? I can load an old save from months ago but can't interact with anything.
Edit: I think I fixed it with a clean install and deleted the folder in LocalLow folder.

Last edited:

Hakamoru

Game Developer
Mar 3, 2019
Hey guys! I'm releasing a new tech demo today :cool:

I hope you enjoy it and I'm eager to read your feedback. With this tech demo I wanted to showcase the new terrain and give a little glimpse of the open world functionality that will be implemented soon™, as well as having multiple characters interact with the MC in the same quest. Also, as you may find out, I've taken a new angle ;) to the lewd scene. Let me know if you like this new approach!

This is by no means the final product, but I believe it is enough to convey the vision I have for the main game. That's why the next demos will be focused on revamping the RPG functionalities, combat and locomotion system and autoupdate launcher, among other things.

On a final note, all of the dialogues and story so far were just created for the demos and have no relation to the main story, besides taking into consideration the personality and main traits of the characters.

S0ul

// C H E A T E R //
Modder
Donor
Dec 12, 2017
Damn looks sweet bro, keep up the good work! Hopefully when this turns into an actual game I can cheat it <3 ;)