Unity Abandoned Project: Virtuality [Combat Demo] [Hakamoru]

Skaldy

Nov 7, 2017
Something about recent games are boggling my mind. Don't get me wrong i'm trying to make sense of it. Here let me explain; we have people who wants to fuck their mothers and sisters, we have people who wants to rape women, we have people who wants 20+ girls to fuck them everyday, we have people who want to fuck chicks with dicks(but no homo obviously) and we have people who want to fuck ''younger'' looking people to evade legal issues.

Now these things exists in our world under various fetishes and taboos and crimes and such. But i have never understood why would anyone want to fuck a girl who looks like a weird cat or animal in general. Am i too old? i'm over my 30s

Winterfire

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Game Developer
Sep 27, 2018
Something about recent games are boggling my mind. Don't get me wrong i'm trying to make sense of it. Here let me explain; we have people who wants to fuck their mothers and sisters, we have people who wants to rape women, we have people who wants 20+ girls to fuck them everyday, we have people who want to fuck chicks with dicks(but no homo obviously) and we have people who want to fuck ''younger'' looking people to evade legal issues.

Now these things exists in our world under various fetishes and taboos and crimes and such. But i have never understood why would anyone want to fuck a girl who looks like a weird cat or animal in general. Am i too old? i'm over my 30s

You'll find many games like those in here because this is a furry community (The F in F95Zone stands for furry).

Reactions: Hakamoru

Skaldy

Nov 7, 2017

You'll find many games like those in here because this is a furry community (The F in F95Zone stands for furry).
you miss my point mate. First i know what furry fetish is what i don't get is other fetishes are related to real world stuff in freudian way meanwhile furry stuff is....on it's own. I mean what? one day some guy wake up looked at his cat and thought '' i would totally bang this animal if it was half human'' ?

raska42

Feb 16, 2018
you miss my point mate. First i know what furry fetish is what i don't get is other fetishes are related to real world stuff in freudian way meanwhile furry stuff is....on it's own. I mean what? one day some guy wake up looked at his cat and thought '' i would totally bang this animal if it was half human'' ?
The way furries were originally explained to me (by a furry), is that they believe that their soul/spirit/essence is that of a specific animal, and so they dress up like the animal, act like the animal, and carry that over into sex. Kinda like Pengiun from Batman (if you ever saw any of the older movies), but will full costumes (and presuamably less masochistic overtones). That might be an oversimplification (it was explained to me 15+ years ago), but from what I've run into it's at least accurate some of the time.

Worth noting that having a furry game without the 'gay' (male) tag is pretty rare, so there's likely some sort of connection there (guy who explained it to be hit that stereotype as well).

Also likely that some of them felt/feel attraction to the personalities of anthropomorphized cartoon characters, and followed that to what was for them the logical conclusion.

TLDR: It's a kink, and like every other kink people arrive at feeling attraction by that kink through a variety of ways. Similar age as you, and I've kinda accepted that it's a kink I don't get, but doesn't hurt me any (or anyone?), so I'm fine letting them have their fun.

Daxter250

Forum Fanatic
Sep 17, 2017
(The F in F95Zone stands for furry).
press F to pay respect.

sry, couldn't resist.

Skaldy
as far as i know: the reason why one would bang a catgirl is the attitude of said catgirl. every animal has a specific attitude, cats being super cute, dogs being wild, mice being shy and so on. humanize it a bit and voila, got yourself a catgirl (so it's not a human being half transformed into an animal, it's actually more the other way 'round).

Reactions: Hakamoru and Skaldy

Skaldy

Nov 7, 2017
The way furries were originally explained to me (by a furry), is that they believe that their soul/spirit/essence is that of a specific animal, and so they dress up like the animal, act like the animal, and carry that over into sex. Kinda like Pengiun from Batman (if you ever saw any of the older movies), but will full costumes (and presuamably less masochistic overtones). That might be an oversimplification (it was explained to me 15+ years ago), but from what I've run into it's at least accurate some of the time.

Worth noting that having a furry game without the 'gay' (male) tag is pretty rare, so there's likely some sort of connection there (guy who explained it to be hit that stereotype as well).

Also likely that some of them felt/feel attraction to the personalities of anthropomorphized cartoon characters, and followed that to what was for them the logical conclusion.

TLDR: It's a kink, and like every other kink people arrive at feeling attraction by that kink through a variety of ways. Similar age as you, and I've kinda accepted that it's a kink I don't get, but doesn't hurt me any (or anyone?), so I'm fine letting them have their fun.
Thanks for the explanation mate this is what i was looking for. So it is more like let your wild insticts run instead of greasy social human interaction.

sexyegg

Nov 20, 2018

Women and "animals" have always been connected to sex. It isnt like anyone wanted to bang a cat (normal people, im not speaking for the people who would do that), but think of something like catwomen for example. She has the whole cat costume, and written as a character who is very sexual and promiscuous. Im not sure if jessica rabbit is from your time, but theres a pretty mainstream example of a "furry" character that is written to be sexy. This happens all the time in comic books, but even think things like fantasy/mythology. Like a sexy monster girl, sure why not? It isnt the tail,ears, whatever animal thing it is that makes it that much sexier, its the whole package. If you separated the two, you could still jerk off to the girl, you cant necessarily jerk off to just a tail. I have always been into fantasy stuff, so it kind of started out with elves, and just went from there. I guess I cant really tell you why I like them, maybe because they are mysterious and its fun to think about a world where those types of situations exist? Hope this helps.

Nov 24, 2017
Fetishes don't have to follow anything related to reality.

Elves? Dragons? Aliens? Vampires? Werewolves? Ghosts? Cthulhu? Mermaids? Gargoyles? Demons? Devils? Angels? The list goes on and on and on.

If someone somewhere can imagine something. Someone somewhere will fetishize it.

Or to put it another way. If you can see it in a Movie, read about it in a Book, watch it in a TV show, etc. someone will have sexual fantasies about it.

Hell, I read a story by TDM about a couch having sex with a girl that was hot as hell. Prior to that I never would have thought of having sex with a couch being a thing.

Skaldy

Nov 7, 2017
Fetishes don't have to follow anything related to reality.

Elves? Dragons? Aliens? Vampires? Werewolves? Ghosts? Cthulhu? Mermaids? Gargoyles? Demons? Devils? Angels? The list goes on and on and on.

If someone somewhere can imagine something. Someone somewhere will fetishize it.

Or to put it another way. If you can see it in a Movie, read about it in a Book, watch it in a TV show, etc. someone will have sexual fantasies about it.

Hell, I read a story by TDM about a couch having sex with a girl that was hot as hell. Prior to that I never would have thought of having sex with a couch being a thing.
Yeah you are mixing and comparing fantasy to fetish. Fetishes are constant thing untill you think other wise meanwhile fantasy can be one time thing or turn into a fetish. I'm directly addressing fetishes.

Nov 24, 2017
Yeah you are mixing and comparing fantasy to fetish. Fetishes are constant thing untill you think other wise meanwhile fantasy can be one time thing or turn into a fetish. I'm directly addressing fetishes.
Having a thing for having sex with Angels is a fetish in the way you used the word. Same for Elves.

I know, because some of my friends like to dress up as Elves when they do the deed.

You can also consider Furries as a Fantasy. They've existed in Science Fiction and Fantasy books and movies for a long long time.

Although if you want to stick to the strict definition of what a Fetish is

an object or bodily part whose real or fantasied presence is psychologically necessary for sexual gratification and that is an object of fixation to the extent that it may interfere with complete sexual expression
Medical sources such as the DSM (Diagnostic and Statistical Manual of Mental Disorders), also limits the reach of sexual fetishes to inanimate objects or body parts.

As such, almost none of the things you've mentioned is an actual fetish.

I think the confusion arises due to people falsely equating Kinks or Sexual Fantasies with Sexual Fetishes.

So, examples of Sexual Fetishes,
  • Legs
  • Ass
  • High Heels
  • Stockings
Examples of Kinks or Sexual Fantasies
  • Cheerleaders
  • Incest
  • Furries
  • Rape
  • Angels
  • Demons

Last edited:

Ares02

Jan 20, 2018
Women and "animals" have always been connected to sex. It isnt like anyone wanted to bang a cat (normal people, im not speaking for the people who would do that), but think of something like catwomen for example. She has the whole cat costume, and written as a character who is very sexual and promiscuous. Im not sure if jessica rabbit is from your time, but theres a pretty mainstream example of a "furry" character that is written to be sexy. This happens all the time in comic books, but even think things like fantasy/mythology. Like a sexy monster girl, sure why not? It isnt the tail,ears, whatever animal thing it is that makes it that much sexier, its the whole package. If you separated the two, you could still jerk off to the girl, you cant necessarily jerk off to just a tail. I have always been into fantasy stuff, so it kind of started out with elves, and just went from there. I guess I cant really tell you why I like them, maybe because they are mysterious and its fun to think about a world where those types of situations exist? Hope this helps.
Speaking of which, the whole Na'vi race of Avatar (the movie) are basically blue-ish panther-people, given the tone of the romantic side of the movie, it's relevant to this question...