Mαlice

Jun 10, 2018
People who are also getting corrupted downloads is due to them using ad.fly and the countless pages you have to go through to get to the actual file. Miles is making out they just simply cannot change where they host the file, when all you literally have to do is pack the file as a zip or leave it as a folder, then upload it to places like Mediashare or MEGA with a direct link but he acts afraid of the idea without a logical reason to explain why he cannot upload the same file to a more secure file hosting site.

The answer is because they are so tight, they want every single penny they earn from each visit a person makes to their ad.fly link and that changing to a safe upload host would cause them to lose that miniature, if not pointless penny they make off it.

Reactions: yercat

156_163_146_167

Engaged Member
Jun 5, 2017
People who are also getting corrupted downloads is due to them using ad.fly and the countless pages you have to go through to get to the actual file. Miles is making out they just simply cannot change where they host the file, when all you literally have to do is pack the file as a zip or leave it as a folder, then upload it to places like Mediashare or MEGA with a direct link but he acts afraid of the idea without a logical reason to explain why he cannot upload the same file to a more secure file hosting site.

The answer is because they are so tight, they want every single penny they earn from each visit a person makes to their ad.fly link and that changing to a safe upload host would cause them to lose that miniature, if not pointless penny they make off it.
What makes you think people are not downloading from the OP of this thread? And the latest download was not through ad.fly, but another redirection service. Probably has the same effect for them, but I cannot comment on the averse effects for us since I use an adblocker and never had trouble with ad.fly either.

Bl1nd_Eye

Jun 13, 2019
How do you fight the ghosts??? They never seem to be tangible until they are moving backwards and ranged attacks are hard to do!
EDIT: Never mind, jump attacking them in midair while they are moving seems to work, but it's hard to do with Cream. She's really floaty.

Stupidkiller

Jan 12, 2018
How do you fight the ghosts??? They never seem to be tangible until they are moving backwards and ranged attacks are hard to do!
EDIT: Never mind, jump attacking them in midair while they are moving seems to work, but it's hard to do with Cream. She's really floaty.
It's a really shit design for an enemy, honestly. But last time people complained that the entire functioning of the ghosts is bullshit zeta threw a little tantrum so I doubt it'll ever change.

Bl1nd_Eye

Jun 13, 2019
It's a really shit design for an enemy, honestly. But last time people complained that the entire functioning of the ghosts is bullshit zeta threw a little tantrum so I doubt it'll ever change.
Seriously? The creator put in an enemy, didn't actually make it clear how to beat them, then raged because people didn't like having to waste most of their special meter, jump around (jump-attacking in this game is a nightmare if you are trying to go up or down on the screen while doing it, BTW), or just throwing away lives to beat them? Really? Is it too much to ask to make it so they STAY tangible for a few seconds after becoming tangible? Like similar ghost enemies in other games?

Quixe

Oct 20, 2018
Seriously? The creator put in an enemy, didn't actually make it clear how to beat them, then raged because people didn't like having to waste most of their special meter, jump around (jump-attacking in this game is a nightmare if you are trying to go up or down on the screen while doing it, BTW), or just throwing away lives to beat them? Really? Is it too much to ask to make it so they STAY tangible for a few seconds after becoming tangible? Like similar ghost enemies in other games?
funny thing is they actually just made them move slower and stay tangable longer.

namna

Mar 3, 2019
When I downloaded this game a few days ago, it kinda worked. Sometimes the characters wouldn't show up in the galleries, but I could play the story. Now, the game crashes on the first loading screen. Does anyone know a fix for this?

nanoex22

Jun 24, 2017
Is anyone else having a bug in the gallery where all you can see to the background without any characters? It might just be that i'm using an old save ill try and run though the game again when I get more time just to make sure if it's just me. If it is the old save doing it you may want to tell people that this update makes you start from scratch.
Yeah im having the same problem i only see the background i hear the sounds too but no characters

Jul 9, 2017
I will simply re-state what I said in my review. This game is the product of a bygone era, it is seriously outdated and plagued with poor design choices.
And naturally the creators will throw a tantrum at anyone that disputes their design. As they have shown time and time again, they can do no wrong and everyone should bend to their whims... Otherwise how would they manage to retain a group of mindless fanboys 12 years down the line?
Don't give them the attention, go support another creator, one that actually listens to their audience and updates their product accordingly (Like that Divine Arms guy :D).

yercat

Dec 6, 2017
Lmao, they even did a fucking tutorial for the download where even they are showing that you have to watch what the fuck are you downloading so you don't get your pc all fucked up. They're fucking retarded.

Mar 16, 2018
Don't expect anything for 2-3 years though, if at all again. They already broke a promise of theirs of being active and communicating with their forum members once the forum and game was updated and they have promptly gone back to being silent and only comes around when someone posts in their "Bills Bills Bills" thread that regards donations.

Don't trust a single word those idiots say as to put it boldly: they are out for peoples money, while trying to do the least amount of work possible and not having a single drop of care for their own fans because Zeta is a lazy little slut whom I believe does not even work irl since she is on Second Life 24/7 and wants everything handed to her on a silver platter.

Someone doesn't start out as no one online and suddenly gain an unrealistic large amount of followers without doing something dodgy and many believe at the beginning, Zeta whored herself out to a load of people in exchange for cash or "work partners" in order to create the game, which is now her method of income when she wants a quick buck.
dw, Last thing i was planning on doing was donating money to a game that i thought was dead two years ago. real shame that updates are so infrequent for games of any resemblance of quality.

156_163_146_167

Engaged Member
Jun 5, 2017
The gallery is fucked up so hard lol
What's fucked up about it? You mean how it keeps playing and doesn't go to the start of the animation when you select a different character or enemy? Or what about the missing animations just not showing anything at all?

dokol9

Sep 6, 2018
What's fucked up about it? You mean how it keeps playing and doesn't go to the start of the animation when you select a different character or enemy? Or what about the missing animations just not showing anything at all?
no if u play the story and then went back to the main menu and choose gallery it wont work so if u want to use it u have to restart ur game and choose the gallery before u play the story mode

yercat

Dec 6, 2017
no if u play the story and then went back to the main menu and choose gallery it wont work so if u want to use it u have to restart ur game and choose the gallery before u play the story mode
Lmao, they really fucked up this time.

dokol9

Sep 6, 2018
Lmao, they really fucked up this time.
Meh not really dude i mean u can just end the story (if u didnt already in the last vision cuz its the same no new stage or enemy) or u can just go straight to the gallery it maybe annoying a little bit that the animation doesn't restart when u swap characters but meh I am really ok with it

3.60 star(s) 8 Votes