VideoNasty

Oct 21, 2019
Fun game and I like the cutesy style but I can't be the only one who sees fluids leaking from the PC's navel and thinking "Wow, someone needed to pay more attention in biology class!"? xD

Quixe

Oct 20, 2018
Fun game and I like the cutesy style but I can't be the only one who sees fluids leaking from the PC's navel and thinking "Wow, someone needed to pay more attention in biology class!"? xD
Nah that's just Zeta's fetish. Something about being bred so impossibly hard it just blorts out wherever but for them they really love the navel.

VideoNasty

Oct 21, 2019
Nah that's just Zeta's fetish. Something about being bred so impossibly hard it just blorts out wherever but for them they really love the navel.
That's... just... I mean, the sheer anatomical impossibility of that boggles my mind! The only thing behind the navel is layers of fat, muscle, and eventually the intestines! aeraglkdgkdsfjgidjgskff

*Breathes*

It's ok, I'm alright, carry on.

156_163_146_167

Engaged Member
Jun 5, 2017
That's... just... I mean, the sheer anatomical impossibility of that boggles my mind! The only thing behind the navel is layers of fat, muscle, and eventually the intestines! aeraglkdgkdsfjgidjgskff

*Breathes*

It's ok, I'm alright, carry on.
You're okay with cumflation, tentacles going all the way through the body, penises that would in no way fit inside the characters' bodies, but when cum comes out of the navel, that's where you draw the line?

VideoNasty

Oct 21, 2019
You're okay with cumflation, tentacles going all the way through the body, penises that would in no way fit inside the characters' bodies, but when cum comes out of the navel, that's where you draw the line?
We all have our line in the sand xD
TBH, things going in one end and coming out the other is another pet peeve but hey, one thing at a time :3

Reactions: Xol

Hawkie

Sep 17, 2017
The last big update was the dino area and they had a demo up for the new gallery at that time witch was about 3 plus years ago that they just got that "Demo" in the game 3 years latter shows how little shits they give. for a .2 jump basically nothing new was added.

Quick note for people this game should be viewed as completed, Dont try to go talk to them and never donate to that forum its basically Malise and the machine all over again.

Hawkie

Sep 17, 2017
Why completed and not abandoned?
5 Levels with what 25 animations for 5 Characters? plus a Animated Game over for all the levels its pretty full for a game, Most H-games never hit that many animations. Edit plus Boss animations OH and all the opponents have at least 2 animations

156_163_146_167

Engaged Member
Jun 5, 2017
5 Levels with what 25 animations for 5 Characters? plus a Animated Game over for all the levels its pretty full for a game, Most H-games never hit that many animations. Edit plus Boss animations OH and all the opponents have at least 2 animations
Having lots of content does not mean a game is complete. The game has no end, and development was (is?) still going, therefore abandoned would be a better descriptor.

Reactions: Corootai

Hawkie

Sep 17, 2017
Having lots of content does not mean a game is complete. The game has no end, and development was (is?) still going, therefore abandoned would be a better descriptor.
Your basing this on the story not being done? You do now this game was started way back in like 2010 right? With the rare updates and yes they are still working on it ergo its NOT abandoned, My point was merly to tell people HEY dont get your hopes up the games devs move at glacial speeds and there is enough Content for this game to be Completed regardless of its half baked story.

And there are plenty of Adult games out there with NO end but are called Complete

jupiter603

Aug 31, 2017
View attachment 75978

Overview:
The player has been captured by Doctor Eggman, alongside several other Mobians, during one of his invasions. Unfortunately, Pili and Mili, two assistants of Dr. Akari who are working on a secret project of a love potion, accidentally drop too much of Dr.Akari's pheromon in their concoction when their facility rumbles from the chaos Doctor Eggman is ensuing on the city. The project expels a love potion cloud around the world. With hormones rampaging at an unprecedented rate and many of the world's heroes incapacitated it's up to the player to get to the source of the issue and save everyone from an unusual fate.​

Thread Updated: 2019-11-28
Release Date: 2019-11-27
Developer: Zeta Team -
Censored: No
Version: 7.8 Alpha
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Controls:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - - -
Mac: - - -

Thanks to @156_163_146_167 for sharing and @seauwhat for the changelog.

View attachment 75967 View attachment 75968 View attachment 75969 View attachment 75970 View attachment 75971 View attachment 75972 View attachment 75973 View attachment 75974 View attachment 75975 View attachment 75976 View attachment 75977
Can anyone help me, i downloaded it but i can't open it. The game keeps disappearing. Pls send help.

Daxter250

Forum Fanatic
Sep 17, 2017
Can anyone help me, i downloaded it but i can't open it. The game keeps disappearing. Pls send help.
your AV might block the game.

first of all, download it into a folder you know. when it's downloaded you should see a rar or zip file. unpack it. when e.g. the exe is disappearing, it might be your AV causing this problem. tell him to make an exception.

Bl1nd_Eye

Jun 13, 2019
So, Big the Cat is in the gallery, but seemingly not in the main game. Is he only accessible by a secret room or something?

3.60 star(s) 8 Votes