OwOthello123

Apr 7, 2019
I don't know why they would stop expanding this game or make a sequel.
Its hitboxes and mechanics are meh, but it's animations, style and variety is fantastic.
I would gladly pay 30€ ($33) for a sequel. So sad to see they have stopped making games...

Yeet Nanak

Nov 3, 2017
Can anyone help me? every time I download this when I go into the folder and open the game it starts up for a second then just closes it's self then when I try to reopen it the aplication deletes and im left with all the files except the .exe iv'e been trying to figure it out myself and i'm getting nowhere so if anyone has an awnser please help.

(forgive me for punctuation i'm dyslexic)

Sep 10, 2017
Can anyone help me? every time I download this when I go into the folder and open the game it starts up for a second then just closes it's self then when I try to reopen it the aplication deletes and im left with all the files except the .exe iv'e been trying to figure it out myself and i'm getting nowhere so if anyone has an awnser please help.

(forgive me for punctuation i'm dyslexic)
That's definitely very vague. It's much easier to help when there are error messages/logs involved. Since you don't get those we're pretty much stuck with the standard answers such as "Check your virus scanner to see if it deleted the .exe" and "Does your pc meet the minimum requirements" and other things like that.

I understand that these answers aren't very helpful to you (And you probably double checked your virus scanner anyway...) but we just don't know. The only alternative I can think of is going to the dev's forum and report it there; perhaps it's a more common error that they're aware of. Though since it's the .exe getting deleted, I would still surmise it's outside involvement (Such as that virus scanner suggestion I made)

Yeet Nanak

Nov 3, 2017
That's definitely very vague. It's much easier to help when there are error messages/logs involved. Since you don't get those we're pretty much stuck with the standard answers such as "Check your virus scanner to see if it deleted the .exe" and "Does your pc meet the minimum requirements" and other things like that.

I understand that these answers aren't very helpful to you (And you probably double checked your virus scanner anyway...) but we just don't know. The only alternative I can think of is going to the dev's forum and report it there; perhaps it's a more common error that they're aware of. Though since it's the .exe getting deleted, I would still surmise it's outside involvement (Such as that virus scanner suggestion I made)
I uninstalled my antivirus and redownloaded the game but it's still not working I think i'm just gonna give up on this but thanks for trying to help

Untamed

Mar 8, 2018
Yeah, the exe tends to trigger Antivirus software, but rest assured it's a false positive.
Make sure to whitelist the exe and everything should go good as gold.

Someone should put this in the OP

Mαlice

Jun 10, 2018
No point asking for any help/advice on their forums. The last person who asked for advice was last April in 2019 and they still have yet to receive help, considering they made a promise to be far more active on their forums once it updated and the game got to version 7.8.

Also there is an almost 100% certainty they have a mole on here watching like they do most places online, in case anyone gives a negative opinion on anything of theirs and runs back to tell Zeta, like a child tell tatter.

Another sad thing is following from what I said, she tends to send out one of her "White Knights" (Usually Moralde10 or Miles/Melissa) at anyone who does so leave their own opinion that makes Zeta look bad in an attempt to threaten you to stop, though these threats are empty and are simple bluffs.

When you get a developer doing that sort of thing, that developer is desperate to cling onto whatever delusional fame they have left and simply refuse to let it go, especially when its obvious they have no motivation for the project.

Zeta is definitely guilty of doing something, considering her questionable methods with some things, such as how she hosts her game files in an ad plastered website, instead of a commonly used file share service, which are many in number and most are free and also how she has people access her very restricted chat.

Last edited:

Decckar

Aug 24, 2017
why the fck am i still getting notifications even after i ignored this thread
Make sure you aren't still watching it up at the top right. I don't know how their system works, but if you don't want any notifications from a thread 'unwatch' should do it instead of ignore.

yonsisac

Oct 31, 2019
Thought this game was dead huh
anyway decided to give it a go but when i launch the exe, the game dose not move on from "Not produce or license by sega". Press every key on my keyboard and no good.

Bl1nd_Eye

Jun 13, 2019
Thought this game was dead huh
anyway decided to give it a go but when i launch the exe, the game dose not move on from "Not produce or license by sega". Press every key on my keyboard and no good.
Well, you could just try the previous versions in their archives if this one is giving you trouble.

adultgamer152

Nov 21, 2018
Im having trouble starting the game. i extracted the game and is keeps crashing everytime i open the game. I need help please.

3.60 star(s) 8 Votes