4.50 star(s) 11 Votes

ktunga

Jul 10, 2022
well for me monogamy is about as dull as it comes when i play fantasy games so ,even if is about one or ten if there are choices to pick up the girls you like is ok ,.but even when is an harem gamee and dev doesnt give choices at all or at minimum in the important situation ,like]dull footjob] that became a bad game in my eyes

Gecko_

"Project x"
Donor
Game Developer
May 30, 2017
Sure Abhai.
Vidal the king of Pervert
You can totally miss content and reject some of the girls which are Emma, Joi, Kelly, Jill... for now there's only one missable scene(I advise against it) with Kelly, and there's multiple questions later on that will lock you on the path for the future planned content.
Because of the narrative of the game, you might feel that you don't have any choices to make... however when you get to
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Future tags will be Vaginal sex, Anal Sex, Titfuck, Footjob, Ahegao, Bdsm, Blackmail, Exhibitionism, Male Domination, Female domination, Group sex, Interracial, Lesbian (depending on choices), Spanking, Sex Toys, Pregnancy (maybe!).

Also, while the game has references of violence, I will never add Rape or NTR content. When you get to Joi's part you might sense the reason behind it. MC will have a redemption story arc, to his morally gray background.

Skeltom

Engaged Member
Oct 9, 2017
hmm, probably devs/mods/uploaders have missed those tags then...if player takes the active role as other character apart the main mc, the game becomes "multiple protagonists".
doesnt matter how big that side mc role is, thats just the way it should work per rules.

btw, if your intention is to have only one main character, not sure why did you introduce the second one, even if for short while?
you could portrait her with more details, let her talk with others in various situations, etc, yet as soon as she takes active roles (choices, free roam etc), she is becoming a (second) mc.
What I don't get is if it is a single protag game, why use a second to "fill in" for the story while the MC is preoccupied? Why not just show what the actual MC/player is up to at the time instead of just leaving the player in the dark about what the person they are supposed to be playing as is doing.

Reactions: battali0n
Sep 3, 2020
Sure Abhai.
Vidal the king of Pervert
You can totally miss content and reject some of the girls which are Emma, Joi, Kelly, Jill... for now there's only one missable scene(I advise against it) with Kelly, and there's multiple questions later on that will lock you on the path for the future planned content.
Because of the narrative of the game, you might feel that you don't have any choices to make... however when you get to

Future tags will be Vaginal sex, Anal Sex, Titfuck, Footjob, Ahegao, Bdsm, Blackmail, Exhibitionism, Male Domination, Female domination, Group sex, Interracial, Lesbian (depending on choices), Spanking, Sex Toys, Pregnancy (maybe!).

Also, while the game has references of violence, I will never add Rape or NTR content. When you get to Joi's part you might sense the reason behind it. MC will have a redemption story arc, to his morally gray background.
thank you for answering my question as I've said I'm very monogamous and I don't like to be forced into sex

FAP369ZONE

Aug 29, 2018
[VN] [Ren'Py] Project X [v0.2] [Gecko] [HQ, MyRepack-YAC]

Original size: 1.98GB
Repack size: 451MB

PC = / / /
MacOS = (Tutorial on how to create PC/MacOS build.)

Click LIKE (y) if you find my post useful :alien:

Last edited:

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
There are no multiple protagonists, only one. End of discussion!
damn, this escalated quickly.
perhaps it would be good to put some OP info explaining the whole multiple/not-multiple protagonists issue?

for example, you could say that the game is planned as a male mc (single protagonists), yet for the sake of the story at few minor instances players are taking a role of female character (diane)...or something like that.

that way any user wondering "wtf is happening here" can be directed to the OP and related info.

Alleycat_2017

Sep 1, 2017
Uh oh, there's a nod to Icstor when you are in Caroline's office. Why?

I'm hoping Icstor isn't influencing, or involved in this as it is shaping up to be a good game despite the 8 month lag between the initial release and v0.2. I think I'll keep a watch on this, be cautiously optimistic, but not get too excited about it for now. For obvious reasons.

That said, I don't see why people are getting so bothered about the protagonist thing. The Diana scene simply added some background to the story with a relevant event that the MC wasn't present at. Or are people complaining about the tags because there's no NTR/not NTR but I'm going to rant about it anyway to complain about?

Last edited:
Reactions: Love MILF!

haremwincest

Mar 11, 2023
There are no multiple protagonists, only one. End of discussion!
1) Is there any important choice player has to make while playing as another character?

If no, why not just make it a scene without any choices? Just have a screen "Meanwhile at some other part of the city" and then play that scene. Without any choices.

2) That scene is in First person POV or third person POV?

If it's in first person POV then yeah it breaks the
immersion while playing and therefore multiple protagonist tag is justified.

I usually filter out tags like NTR, Sharing, Swinging and Multiple Protagonists. I see Multiple Protagonists tag as something Devs use to escape NTR tag since controllable characters cheat and fuck around but since it's multiple protagonist, it's not NTR.

Your game will be hidden by many players like me for such a small scene.

Last edited:

DeUglyOne

Bite Me!
Donor
Sep 1, 2017
1) Is there any important choice player has to make while playing as another character?

If no, why not just make it a scene without any choices? Just have a screen "Meanwhile at some other part of the city" and then play that scene. Without any choices.

2) That scene is in First person POV or third person POV?

If it's in first person POV then yeah it breaks the
immersion while playing and therefore multiple protagonist tag is justified.

I usually filter out tags like NTR, Sharing, Swinging and Multiple Protagonists. I see Multiple Protagonists tag as something Devs use to escape NTR tag since controllable characters cheat and fuck around but since it's multiple protagonist, it's not NTR.

Your game will be hidden by many players like me for such a small scene.
Even if it's done strictly in third person, with no choices, it's still going to break the immersion. The players, many of whom try to immerse themselves as the MC, now know something that they shouldn't (as the MC). Unless it's witnessed as the MC (or she is telling him about it as you view the scenes) it just ruins the experience.

After 8 months I was looking forward to another update, but I guess it's a hard pass from now on.

rogokin

Jul 4, 2020
"Slept so long" haven't heard that song in a while liked it. Good scene good update. (y)

Psykoman1978

Mar 21, 2022
i just started and got fired and i was forced to choose another answer why bother to put the answer there if you are forced to choose another?
ok i read there are multi protag and you are more or less forced with one/some girls yeah no
giphy (1).gif

Blankrex

Jun 4, 2020
Just wanted to say thank for making an amazing game with harem, wholesome and NO NTR. All the girls look pretty and likeable. I appreciate all the love and efforts you have been putting up into the game. I just hope protag isnt some generic asshole and hope he acts considerate towards other people who are in trouble. ( Also hope he might act pricey to the girls who wants to get in his pants :cool: ) Humor is also plus point for me.

Anyways, thanks for the game again Gecko_ and I hope it doesnt get abandoned in midway ^^

ravendarklock

Jun 30, 2019
thanks for making what appears to be a good game, you might want to give a thought about using Mega for it too, never got a virus from there.

4.50 star(s) 11 Votes