Best butt? Link to butts --> https://attachments.f95zone.to/2024/02/3342779_0.png

• Kaylee

Votes: 64 11.7%
  • SAndrA

Votes: 107 19.6%
  • Emily

Votes: 74 13.6%
  • Ashe

Votes: 240 44.0%
  • Elysra

Votes: 35 6.4%
  • Ves

Votes: 26 4.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

sexypeanut

Jun 30, 2020
Nope.

Which is why you should listen to crabsinthekitchen's advice and try going to a different planet first when you had a choice earlier.
More precisely: load an old save and do the planets in the other order.
I believe I visited all of them... But Emily's shooting range was the only one I didn't click on the pink button (IIRC). Is there somewhere I can check which planets I've visited?

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
I believe I visited all of them... But Emily's shooting range was the only one I didn't click on the pink button (IIRC). Is there somewhere I can check which planets I've visited?
There were two, and depending on which order you go to them, you get different results.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: sexypeanut

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
The order of the two planets the ship visit on Ep4 determines which route will be followed during Ep5. Just reload a save from chapter 4 and choose the other planet to check the different branch of the story.

Impurity2937

Dec 31, 2022
This time I finished v0.5 for sure.

Some time ago I saw meme on Reddit I think, this "looking at other girl" kind where guy was walking with BaDIK E9 but looking at PP v0.5. That made me check the game but hmm... I made like 2 or 3 approaches and it didn't find my taste. Finally I made myself to give it another shot and well, I regret.

I regret because game is fucking great and now I will think about it and need to wait for updates instead to discover it one day and finish it all in one shot. Plot is finally something new, not the same boring stories with fake problems in each of them. Finally interesting characters I missed for long time, great dialogues and sense of humor. I played some VNs recently and they combined are not even close, I will say it again - GREAT CHARACTERS. Everyone of them is unique and got some depth, it is easy to write somehow interesting characters but it is hard to give them depth what you did here.

Great job, keep up good work and looking forward for next updates.

edit: Oh and also great job with different paths, I love alternative routes based on decisions but I hate when choices are illusory. Here different approaches are obvious to notice and it is great, especially with planet decision making EP5 like playing completely different episode.

Last edited:

dreamgoat

Oct 10, 2020
Just played and was shocked how good it was than I anticipated. Very funny especially the game over scenes never gets rid of those lol. In the beginning I was afraid that this was just going to be a comedy game, but it does have some serious moments and a goal which I had liked very much. Characters were very interesting great job on that very original imo so refreshing to see at times makes it a lot less predictable. Keep up the great work and look forward to next update.

ShadowLordV1

Aug 18, 2022
I absolutely loved After the Inferno and this game is vastly improved over that one, my only concern is when the finishline does actually come, will we have proper character endings? Paths we chosen or are we looking at a similar ending that ATI had? Don't get me wrong I fucking love the fact that ClassyLemon as a writer feels like he had a human conversation before (which sometimes even triple A games fucking struggle with- looking at you David Cage), I just feel that the ending of ATI was a bit lackluster.
But hey I am not the writer so I can't say shit. Just putting my 2 cents out there.

Classy Lemon

Game Developer
Jun 4, 2021
Just played and was shocked how good it was than I anticipated. Very funny especially the game over scenes never gets rid of those lol. In the beginning I was afraid that this was just going to be a comedy game, but it does have some serious moments and a goal which I had liked very much. Characters were very interesting great job on that very original imo so refreshing to see at times makes it a lot less predictable. Keep up the great work and look forward to next update.
Awesome, glad you enjoyed it man!

Reactions: aiden2020

Classy Lemon

Game Developer
Jun 4, 2021
I absolutely loved After the Inferno and this game is vastly improved over that one, my only concern is when the finishline does actually come, will we have proper character endings? Paths we chosen or are we looking at a similar ending that ATI had? Don't get me wrong I fucking love the fact that ClassyLemon as a writer feels like he had a human conversation before (which sometimes even triple A games fucking struggle with- looking at you David Cage), I just feel that the ending of ATI was a bit lackluster.
But hey I am not the writer so I can't say shit. Just putting my 2 cents out there.
The ending is still a long way away and I have yet to work out the details, but I do plan to have more personal endings than Inferno, even if it's just one ending with multiple variations

SerHawkes

Engaged Member
Oct 29, 2017
Oddly hoping that our guy goes on a bit of a drinking bender, wakes up only to find all the girls are pregnant with his kid and all talking about him being a daddy and such, teasing and all, also guilt tripping into things, only to find out that it was all a dream... or nightmare. Child Support Payment Babies in Space.

Classy Lemon

Game Developer
Jun 4, 2021
Oddly hoping that our guy goes on a bit of a drinking bender, wakes up only to find all the girls are pregnant with his kid and all talking about him being a daddy and such, teasing and all, also guilt tripping into things, only to find out that it was all a dream... or nightmare. Child Support Payment Babies in Space.
Good idea, if only I wasn't scared shitless of pissing off the pregnancy fetishists

They'd kill me if they found out their kink was just a dream

ShadowLordV1

Aug 18, 2022
Good idea, if only I wasn't scared shitless of pissing off the pregnancy fetishists

They'd kill me if they found out their kink was just a dream
*The sounds of battle horns have been blown, fear strikes in your bones, as the gentle cold sweat runs down your warm body.... "They're coming" you think to yourself. The sky turns gray, the air becomes chilly, the battle is not far away. You stand alone.. The cold hilt of your designer gaming mouse in your hand, and suddenly... They emerge.*
THE PREGNANCY FETISHISTS ALLASSEMBLED, ALL READY FOR YOUR HEAD. You pray but to no avail, your god can't save you. You are hung on a crucifix as they fill your stomach with stones as a message. You have lost. They have lost. Noone wins in war. You bleed out hanging like some glorified mantelpiece.*

4.80 star(s) 247 Votes