Best butt? Link to butts --> https://attachments.f95zone.to/2024/02/3342779_0.png

• Kaylee

Votes: 64 11.7%
  • SAndrA

Votes: 107 19.6%
  • Emily

Votes: 74 13.6%
  • Ashe

Votes: 240 44.0%
  • Elysra

Votes: 35 6.4%
  • Ves

Votes: 26 4.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

TiffanyMonroe

Forum Fanatic
May 29, 2018
Each character who can optionally get pregnant, exponentially increases the number of renders
How? I see this excuse used a lot so either men don't know how pregnancy works or just lazy. Impregnation/pregnancy does not mean instantly huge belly and weight gain. It takes months to start showing so unless the dev does time jumps months ahead there's no reason to change anything but dialogue and no need for wasted endgame pregnancy renders. :cautious:

Reactions: Hongfire Survivor

rot1122

Donor
Nov 20, 2017
Hey folks,
Made a compressed Version, to unzip you need !

Original size: 1.39GB
Compressed size Q70: 312MB
Compressed size Q90: 650MB

PC Q70 = /
PC Q90 = /

v0.6

Last edited:

Classy Lemon

Game Developer
Jun 4, 2021
should be one = in 0.3. programming is dumb. guess people will have to replay if they want to win once you fix it
Fuck

Well I guess that variable is screwed up for everyone. Anyone got any ideas how to correct that for those who've already played it?

gregers

Forum Fanatic
Dec 9, 2018
Fuck

Well I guess that variable is screwed up for everyone. Anyone got any ideas how to correct that for those who've already played it?
If people are comfortable using the console, they should be able to fix it for themselves fairly easily.

1) Navigate to the folder ..\renpy\common\, look for the file 00console.rpy, and open it in a text editor (Notepad++ or whatever). Scroll to line 108:
Code:
    # If true, the console is enabled despite config.developer being False.
    config.console = False
Change False to True, save and exit.

2) Start the game, load your save, and hit Shift + O to open the console. Input the following and hit Enter:
Code:
emilyShooting='MC won'
Hit Esc to exit the console.

(If you let Emily win on your plathrough, input emilyShooting='Emily won' instead.)

Classy Lemon

Game Developer
Jun 4, 2021
well, if you only check for "MC won" every time you need to see who won, then the saves where people let Emily win should be fine
Well that's the problem, I used two equals signs so it never registered as "MC won", it was supposed to only be one sign

Cabin Fever

Engaged Member
Nov 23, 2018
Fuck

Add a black screen question (or alternatively, a short scene) at the start of v0.6, asking the player if they won or lost the shootout, and fix the variable accordingly.

The downside is people could potentially change their mind and purposely answer it incorrectly. But if nothing else between v0.3 and v0.6 is dependent on that variable then it wouldn't truly matter.

While you're at it, consider doing incremental updates along with full downloads for releases.

Classy Lemon

Game Developer
Jun 4, 2021
If people are comfortable using the console, they should be able to fix it for themselves fairly easily.

1) Navigate to the folder ..\renpy\common\, look for the file 00console.rpy, and open it in a text editor (Notepad++ or whatever). Scroll to line 108:
Code:
    # If true, the console is enabled despite config.developer being False.
    config.console = False
Change False to True, save and exit.

2) Start the game, load your save, and hit Shift + O to open the console. Input the following and hit Enter:
Code:
emilyShooting='MC won'
Hit Esc to exit the console.

(If you let Emily win on your plathrough, input emilyShooting='Emily won' instead.)
Honestly I don't trust the average player to understand or care enough to do it. I might just add a quick prompt at the start of 0.7 asking if they won or not

Impurity2937

Dec 31, 2022
Fuck

Just check if variable "emilyShooting" is initialized, if not then do it and make it "MC won". Even more lazy solution will be code change to if "emiliShooting != "Emily won" but not much of clean code since you leave null

Last edited:
Reactions: gregers

SerHawkes

Engaged Member
Oct 29, 2017
Curious to how our possible future benifactor will come into play, specially since there are two pretty cute girls in that new group.

Also, why does part of me get the feeling that our 'bitch ex' still has some feelings/wants to be railed/possibly owned but us?

Giggled at the two idiots trying their best to break us, and topping Els was fun time fun.

Though, did feel maybe a little shortish in terms of story progression, as I did kinda want more, but still enjoyed and loved chapter 6.

4.80 star(s) 247 Votes