Best butt? Link to butts --> https://attachments.f95zone.to/2024/02/3342779_0.png

• Kaylee

Votes: 64 11.7%
  • SAndrA

Votes: 107 19.6%
  • Emily

Votes: 74 13.6%
  • Ashe

Votes: 240 44.0%
  • Elysra

Votes: 35 6.4%
  • Ves

Votes: 26 4.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Impurity2937

Dec 31, 2022
Two more days by the way
I noticed you are quite active here which is great, I will take my chance and ask you a question.

Are there any plans for translating this game? Personally I prefer English but would gladly help translating it to my native, I guess there will be more volunteers. Freshwomen has implemented something called which was interesting, not sure there are more tools like that tho, I was first time I saw it.

Reactions: Classy Lemon

camube

Jun 4, 2022
damn i thought when Classy Lemon said "2 more days", i thought another update is coming. Turned out it's the January one.
This update is pretty good y'all.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Classy Lemon

Classy Lemon

Game Developer
Jun 4, 2021
damn i thought when Classy Lemon said "2 more days", i thought another update is coming. Turned out it's the January one.
This update is pretty good y'all.
Nah 0.7 will be the end of Season 1 so it'll probably be a big one, expect it to take some time

Reactions: nyrek

Classy Lemon

Game Developer
Jun 4, 2021
*The sounds of battle horns have been blown, fear strikes in your bones, as the gentle cold sweat runs down your warm body.... "They're coming" you think to yourself. The sky turns gray, the air becomes chilly, the battle is not far away. You stand alone.. The cold hilt of your designer gaming mouse in your hand, and suddenly... They emerge.*
THE PREGNANCY FETISHISTS ALLASSEMBLED, ALL READY FOR YOUR HEAD. You pray but to no avail, your god can't save you. You are hung on a crucifix as they fill your stomach with stones as a message. You have lost. They have lost. Noone wins in war. You bleed out hanging like some glorified mantelpiece.*
Alright cool, you wanna be my new writer? I'll pay you in appreciation

• Red Heart
Reactions: ShadowLordV1

Classy Lemon

Game Developer
Jun 4, 2021
I noticed you are quite active here which is great, I will take my chance and ask you a question.

Are there any plans for translating this game? Personally I prefer English but would gladly help translating it to my native, I guess there will be more volunteers. Freshwomen has implemented something called which was interesting, not sure there are more tools like that tho, I was first time I saw it.
From what I've heard of Crowdin, getting my game on it requires a whole different knowledge of coding than the one I possess. Another dev I've been speaking to had to hire a programmer to do it.

What language were you interested in translating to? I have translators for Chinese and Russian at the moment

Phase_01

Nov 27, 2021
Good idea, if only I wasn't scared shitless of pissing off the pregnancy fetishists

They'd kill me if they found out their kink was just a dream
I'd rather a dream than not having the fetish at all until end of the story.
Could always preface the beginning of the dream with the MC knowing its a lucid dream and doing whatever tf he wants, so the crazies will know beforehand that its a dream.

Or could do something like in Konosuba (anime) where MC thinks hes dreaming, and starts acting like an idiot outside of it, except you actually give the MC in PP the dream first, and he still acts wild outside of it without realizing he woke up lol, then gets punched by the redhead lol

Just some thoughts, don't have to do it of course, but I did like how you handled the whole demon illusion scene on the winter island, so could be in the same vein.

Dripping

Feb 16, 2019
Polish is my native so not a lot of potential players I guess. Also saying that I will manage do all translations on my own would sound cocky and a bit too ambitious, I know this kinda a lot work to do. If you are interested tho, you can count me in and we can discuss details in PM since the whole process will take time anyway.
Well, Polish isn't a bad language to translate to I think. Several slavic countries have languages similar enough to it that they could grasp the intent of a sentence. Even Russian could be considered a Polish dialect. (I have a couple of Polish collegues, and nothing pisses them off more than saying Polish sounds like Russian, and nothing makes them more proud than saying Russian sounds a bit like Polish. It's just a matter of declaring what should be considered the proper standard: Polish. :D )

ShadowLordV1

Aug 18, 2022
I'd rather a dream than not having the fetish at all until end of the story.
Could always preface the beginning of the dream with the MC knowing its a lucid dream and doing whatever tf he wants, so the crazies will know beforehand that its a dream.

Or could do something like in Konosuba (anime) where MC thinks hes dreaming, and starts acting like an idiot outside of it, except you actually give the MC in PP the dream first, and he still acts wild outside of it without realizing he woke up lol, then gets punched by the redhead lol

Just some thoughts, don't have to do it of course, but I did like how you handled the whole demon illusion scene on the winter island, so could be in the same vein.
I found the pregnancy fetishest

ShadowLordV1

Aug 18, 2022
Well, Polish isn't a bad language to translate to I think. Several slavic countries have languages similar enough to it that they could grasp the intent of a sentence. Even Russian could be considered a Polish dialect. (I have a couple of Polish collegues, and nothing pisses them off more than saying Polish sounds like Russian, and nothing makes them more proud than saying Russian sounds a bit like Polish. It's just a matter of declaring what should be considered the proper standard: Polish. :D )
I am a native Polish, living in an English based country I can tell you how awful Polish language is, the spoken and general dialiect is absolutely atrocious and dont get me started on the written aspect of it. It is just an awful language really.

• Haha
Reactions: Dripping

Impurity2937

Dec 31, 2022
nothing pisses them off more than saying Polish sounds like Russian
Yeah, do not do that please. All Slavic languages have some similarities but they are far from being understandable for each other just like that. For instance for Pole it is easier to understand Slovak than Czech, but for Slovaks it is easier to understand Czech... Russian tho is barely understandable besides some words, not to mention Cyrillic.

Anyway, I do not think there are large amount of VN players in Poland, having more games in native language would help a little maybe tho. For me it is win-win since I would practice some English more and do some good deed with contributing my time into that and community/devs will get some free additional content.

I am a native Polish, living in an English based country I can tell you how awful Polish language is, the spoken and general dialiect is absolutely atrocious and dont get me started on the written aspect of it. It is just an awful language really.
Yes it is. Also it is hard to translate it well, many phrases are just waaaay different and translating them 1:1 would sound very unnatural. Challenging for sure, doable tho.

Last edited:
Reactions: Dripping

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
I think pregnancy is just really hard to write around hence it is always at the end.
It kind of needs to be at the end, especially if it is optional, unless you are very careful to work around it, or do a ton of extra work. Each character who can optionally get pregnant, exponentially increases the number of renders and options. And if it is not optional, then you run into issues with people who are not into that being turned off by it.

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
It kind of needs to be at the end, especially if it is optional, unless you are very careful to work around it, or do a ton of extra work. Each character who can optionally get pregnant, exponentially increases the number of renders and options. And if it is not optional, then you run into issues with people who are not into that being turned off by it.
Pretty much this. The branching paths because of this would increase the number of renders a lot.

Reactions: TheDevian

Classy Lemon

Game Developer
Jun 4, 2021
Version 0.6 - Free Release

ezgif-3-50212113ca.gif

Patch notes:

- Continuation of the story
- 643 new renders
- 7 new lewd animations
- 2 new cutscenes
- Updated the UI

Download links have been updated

This is the final free release, hope you'll enjoy. Cheers, take care!

RPDL

do torrent. go fast.
Donor
Dec 17, 2020
ProjektPassion-0.6
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

• Red Heart
Reactions: txtBild and Ragnar
4.80 star(s) 247 Votes