Best butt? Link to butts --> https://attachments.f95zone.to/2024/02/3342779_0.png

• Kaylee

Votes: 64 11.7%
  • SAndrA

Votes: 107 19.6%
  • Emily

Votes: 74 13.6%
  • Ashe

Votes: 240 44.0%
  • Elysra

Votes: 35 6.4%
  • Ves

Votes: 26 4.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

SSJSonGoku

Apr 18, 2020
Athena from Bare Witness, maybe?
She fits, tho she isn't a pilot (tho she plays games) so it might be a mixed reference? Mmm there's a Pilot Athena in Battlestar Galactica (both versions) but she wasn't exactly goth and it's not a game.

Last edited:

StingerWolf

Sep 5, 2017
This one is one of a kind. Humour, characters etc. are on Eternum level. (hell, the MC eats Orion for breakfast) My only but huge complaint are the lewd scenes. Yes, there are some now, but most of them fail to show the exact penetration, they are like those erotic movies from the '90s, where the penetration was hidden or not visible. Everything else in this one is top notch, in comedy it beats every other AAA VN.

ChangoFeroz

Jan 26, 2020
I think there might be a bug the sequence of questions if you ask hidden talents, hobbies, food, and movies. No matter if answered correctly it still indicates as if you answered wrong. Have used the walkthrough to no change. Only can manga a draw with a different set of questions.

Reactions: Classy Lemon

Classy Lemon

Game Developer
Jun 4, 2021
I think there might be a bug the sequence of questions if you ask hidden talents, hobbies, food, and movies. No matter if answered correctly it still indicates as if you answered wrong. Have used the walkthrough to no change. Only can manga a draw with a different set of questions.
I uploaded a new version which fixes the variables of that game

Classy Lemon

Game Developer
Jun 4, 2021
This one is one of a kind. Humour, characters etc. are on Eternum level. (hell, the MC eats Orion for breakfast) My only but huge complaint are the lewd scenes. Yes, there are some now, but most of them fail to show the exact penetration, they are like those erotic movies from the '90s, where the penetration was hidden or not visible. Everything else in this one is top notch, in comedy it beats every other AAA VN.
Feedback received! Glad you enjoyed the game!

StingerWolf

Sep 5, 2017
Feedback received! Glad you enjoyed the game!
I will write a more in depth review, once the game has a bit more mileage. It is really a gem, just needs some polishing. The humor is the best, really. Laugh >>> fap. Oh and the girls have all distinct personalities, that is a plus too. (not that the opinion of a pirate on a pirate board would matter much. :) )

• Red Heart
Reactions: Classy Lemon
4.80 star(s) 247 Votes