Best butt? Link to butts --> https://attachments.f95zone.to/2024/02/3342779_0.png

• Kaylee

Votes: 64 11.7%
  • SAndrA

Votes: 107 19.6%
  • Emily

Votes: 74 13.6%
  • Ashe

Votes: 240 44.0%
  • Elysra

Votes: 35 6.4%
  • Ves

Votes: 26 4.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

CrazyRabbit

Engaged Member
Oct 30, 2019
Mr Shark is now a hostage of the SAC

As is MC's hat

Also, I was quite sad we couldn't tell Aria to go fuck herself even if she litteraly did in the bonus but hey ; hope we can tell her off in the future.
Aside from that, an awesome update as always :giggle:

Edit : In more details, El's backstory is great and I love how awkward she can be ; finally we can get closer to her and give her a good surgery with a competent doc to finally have her free of the Spiritsight

Last edited:

syuura1

Aug 21, 2019
She's been teasing you since you met her bro
Oh shib, I had to look back but ur right...I was missing all the signs :LOL:. I guess what I really meant was there weren't alot of 1 on 1 interactions with her until this episode. Loved her backstory tho, no way we can't actually see her eyes without surgery tho...right?

Reactions: Classy Lemon

nyrek

Apr 19, 2021
I agree with the gentlemen above, the shark needs to be obtained!
it's more important than the amulets!

Reactions: Badgerlad

Classy Lemon

Game Developer
Jun 4, 2021
Before bonus category counter shows elysraGame=7 when all answers were correct. Personality question seems to do nothing so there is no way to win.
You sure you got the latest version? The variable isn't missing anywhere and when I play it myself I get 8 before the bonus topic

Classy Lemon

Game Developer
Jun 4, 2021
I checked the code and you did ">" instead of ">=" or whatever your intentions are. Anyway I have Friendly and Witty 23, Aggression 4. In this scenario I have no chance to even take a guess what it was a bit strange and incomprehensible to me but I let it slide. Looks like u gonna have to make another fix, pleasure is mine.
I see what you mean, thank you

2382dudubes

Mar 20, 2019
how to get sex scene page 3 top center?

e: nvm, appareantly I visited a wrong planet first (no hint ingame for this).

Last edited:
Reactions: sexypeanut

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
Quite interesting update. Really good, i enjoyed it a lot. (y):cool:

Liked a lot the paralels between Sandra's past with the SAC and her current situation while she freed herself and the others. Too bad her heat vision attack seems to deplete her batery. It could be a even greater asset if they figure out a way for that not to happen after the first discharge.:unsure:

Also nice "truth game" between the Gunslinger and Elysra. Good to know a bit about her past, being forced to avoid her mostly human friends because of her "spirit eyes" seems hard. And with the potential surgery to solve the issue being quite dangerous i wonder if the Protagonist could do his part instead. Maybe synthetic eyes would fix the problem? Are his eyes synthetic already? Have to wonder because of the unsual pupil colors, or maybe they are the result of some genetic modification.:p

Also nice how Elysra talked about how everyone is not just following him (gunslinger) but they have their own reasons to go on this jorney against SAC.

Speaking of them, this chapter makes it even more necessary they should hunt down SAC and capture those alien relics. This company is pretty much inhabitated by stupid morons and people enamored with their one reflection, like that Solarin guy. And the ones who are actually even a bit competent get relegated to dull tasks or kicked out of the force.

Those are the last people who should hold some dangerous piece of unknown alien tech. No wonder that Nyx woman seems to be going behind Solarin's back to contact the crew on their new desertic destination.

By the way, they need a new ship now. Goodbye old ship. :cry:

Hunter89

Jun 2, 2018
I have played so many games yet none have connected to me like this one did.

1. Characters - I love all of them even the side characters like those dork interrogaters, all apart from Aria but from everything I've seen so far from our cute chubby bouncy lemon lord dev, he'll make me like her in some way unless she really is a lost cause.

2. Humor - Just perfect, knowing when to use comedy without overdoing it is a real talent and the best part is the humour isn't beaten down your face over and over again. All the moments feels right so great job.

3. The feels - when characters feel happy, I feel happy. When they are shy, uncomfortable, doubtful.. I feel for them. When MC felt hopeless, so did I. What I'm trying to say that each moment makes you feel connected with everything that's going on, as if you're part of the team. Amazing job.

I don't write such long reviews but what can I say, this game is just best for me. Also dev.... You better do justice with the shark or else :mad:

gregers

Forum Fanatic
Dec 9, 2018
Also nice how Elysra talked about how everyone is not just following him (gunslinger) but they have their own reasons to go on this jorney against SAC.
There are a lot of nice little nostalgic Mass Effect/KoTOR/etc.-ish vibes about this, but that scene in particular seemed deliberately written in direct contrast to the bit in KoTOR II claiming the opposite.

Last edited:

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
There are a lot of nice little nostialgic Mass Effect/KoTOR/etc.-ish vibes about this, but that scene in particular seemed deliberately written in direct contrast to the bit in KoTOR II claiming the opposite.
The Jedi Exile (Meera) was a beacon and everyone was following her.

erisim

Aug 19, 2022
There are a lot of nice little nostialgic Mass Effect/KoTOR/etc.-ish vibes about this, but that scene in particular seemed deliberately written in direct contrast to the bit in KoTOR II claiming the opposite.
I don't remember this part in Kotor 2. Can you remind me?

4.80 star(s) 247 Votes