Best butt? Link to butts --> https://attachments.f95zone.to/2024/02/3342779_0.png

• Kaylee

Votes: 64 11.7%
  • SAndrA

Votes: 107 19.6%
  • Emily

Votes: 74 13.6%
  • Ashe

Votes: 240 44.0%
  • Elysra

Votes: 35 6.4%
  • Ves

Votes: 26 4.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

erisim

Aug 19, 2022
Caesariuz

May I ask why you downloaded the game in the first place if you didn't find the models attractive?

Also that's an unprofessional minus to put in a review. It's fully subjective

Hmong-sama

Jan 3, 2019
Just started playing this game and man, I feel like I heard of the female VA from somewhere. I forgot her name but I think she voiced that one popular 3d hentai series called Breaking The Quiet. Or perhaps Sandra or Wonder Woman from Jackerman's videos.

gregers

Forum Fanatic
Dec 9, 2018
I don't remember this part in Kotor 2. Can you remind me?
I'm generally not a huge fan of Kreia in KoTOR II, I think she's over-hyped, far too predictable and faux profound. But anyway, she gets angry if the Exile describes the rest of the party as their friends rather than followers, insisting that they are subordinate to the Exile and are becoming just echoes, essentially becoming less-than.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
It reads as an attempt at a philosophical critique of the role of NPC companions in single-player RPG's, but I don't really think it lands. Kreia's lines rarely do IMO.

I think there's a similar exchange in one of the Dragon Ages, but can't remember the where/when/who.

Anyway, all of this is at best tangential to the current game. The exchange with El just reminded me of it, because she insists so forcefully on their companions actually being their own persons with their own drives and motivations.

Last edited:
Reactions: Classy Lemon

incog44

Jan 5, 2021
You ever feel like people rate games bad on purpose because they don't want them on the front page? Fantastic update. Looking forward to the Steam release.

Last edited:

Classy Lemon

Game Developer
Jun 4, 2021
You ever feel like people rate games on bad on purpose because they don't want them on the front page? Fantastic update. Looking forward to the Steam release.
As long as they have valid reasons for a low rating then they have my sympathy for having wasted their time playing my game, maybe even my gratitude if it's constructive enough to help me improve. But if their reasons are entirely subjective i.e. "I'm not attracted to the characters", that's where my sympathy ends.

incog44

Jan 5, 2021
As long as they have valid reasons for a low rating then they have my sympathy for having wasted their time playing my game, maybe even my gratitude if it's constructive enough to help me improve. But if their reasons are entirely subjective i.e. "I'm not attracted to the characters", that's where my sympathy ends.
Ah fuck it I'm subbing again. You deserve so much more than this. Talk to the Fresh Women dev on how he achieved such success on a horrible game. He marketed the shit out of it. Subjective of course :p

sexypeanut

Jun 30, 2020
TBH, the only tiny criticism I have for the game now is that the skin of some characters (like Eslyra and the 'tiefling' (forgot her name)) look plastic-y.

Ph4ntom

May 23, 2017
If this game keeps going at this rate, it's going to set the quality bar so high that it will stay unbeatable for a long time...

That said, all i can say is EXCELENT work, the depth of story (per character) that 0.6 introduced is insane. As comedy goes, it never disapoints, i found myself from smiling to laughing uncontrollably (those guards :LOL:.)...

Keep up the great work Classy Lemon.

ShadowLordV1

Aug 18, 2022
Ah fuck it I'm subbing again. You deserve so much more than this. Talk to the Fresh Women dev on how he achieved such success on a horrible game. He marketed the shit out of it. Subjective of course :p
Fresh Women have really good animations, it is a shame they are wasted on a non sensible story and a MC who is one of the worst MCs I have ever read.
I love classy lemon for his CLASS, because he doesn't tease for 5 episodes with a short 30 second cutscene. Nah first sex scene with a character? Full shit dude, let the character touch your feet fuck it. Add a really likeable MC and some self loathing humour and bam. Fun times galore. Fuck the Hygiene.

Classy Lemon

Game Developer
Jun 4, 2021
Fresh Women have really good animations, it is a shame they are wasted on a non sensible story and a MC who is one of the worst MCs I have ever read.
I love classy lemon for his CLASS, because he doesn't tease for 5 episodes with a short 30 second cutscene. Nah first sex scene with a character? Full shit dude, let the character touch your feet fuck it. Add a really likeable MC and some self loathing humour and bam. Fun times galore. Fuck the Hygiene.
Yeah unlike Oppai-man I don't have a billion dollars so I can't afford to settle for mediocrity.

4.80 star(s) 247 Votes