Best butt? Link to butts --> https://attachments.f95zone.to/2024/02/3342779_0.png

• Kaylee

Votes: 64 11.7%
  • SAndrA

Votes: 107 19.6%
  • Emily

Votes: 74 13.6%
  • Ashe

Votes: 240 44.0%
  • Elysra

Votes: 35 6.4%
  • Ves

Votes: 26 4.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Classy Lemon

Game Developer
Jun 4, 2021
Weekly(ish) Teaser - February 22

07_14 2.png

Please excuse my quite long break from Patreon posts. I took a little break after the release and after that I've just been writing and animating so I haven't had anything to tease anyway.

With that said, I'm making steady progress on 0.7. It might be bigger than I planned for, but then again, that's become a common occurrence for me. Remains to be seen.

That's all for now. Cheers, take care!

Prolko

Dec 23, 2019
Here after watching all the Atomic Heart gameplays (mainly and only the twin robots) and you are the only one I can trust about hot robot scenes. Patience…

• Red Heart
Reactions: Classy Lemon

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
Here after watching all the Atomic Heart gameplays (mainly and only the twin robots) and you are the only one I can trust about hot robot scenes. Patience…
No spoilers but i bet it won't be long before we have some animation featuring them on naughtymachinima or rule34. :p :LOL:

• I just jizzed my pants
Reactions: TheDevian

Phase_01

Nov 27, 2021
Gave a quick look at machinima but didn't saw anything so far, but no doubt it will be there in a few weeks. :p
ive already seen a couple with that black faceless robot lady lol, ppl have already made models with tiddies/pussy/feet (yes feet)
and others used them to make animations

• Wow
Reactions: RC-1138 Boss

Classy Lemon

Game Developer
Jun 4, 2021
Considering how sexy they made those robot sisters i would not be surprised if that were true.
Almost like they wanted to make a hardcore game. :LOL: :LOL:
I mean I would barely have heard about the game if it wasn't for those two, so guess they succeeded in their marketing

slick97

Dec 2, 2021
True. They have been showcasing those two sisters every opportunity they had.
If I had the talent to develop a game I'd market it the same way. Just look at how many users there are on F95zone, a forum dedicated to marketing/sharing adult themed games, there's over 16k online right now.

Classy Lemon, it'd be interesting running a poll to see how popular each of the characters are in the community. I'm curious if Sandra would end up topping the poll based on how popular the twins are.

Reactions: myukimo

Classy Lemon

Game Developer
Jun 4, 2021
If I had the talent to develop a game I'd market it the same way. Just look at how many users there are on F95zone, a forum dedicated to marketing/sharing adult themed games, there's over 16k online right now.

Classy Lemon, it'd be interesting running a poll to see how popular each of the characters are in the community. I'm curious if Sandra would end up topping the poll based on how popular the twins are.
I'm planning to do one when 0.7 is out!

4.80 star(s) 247 Votes