Best butt? Link to butts --> https://attachments.f95zone.to/2024/02/3342779_0.png

• Kaylee

Votes: 64 11.7%
  • SAndrA

Votes: 107 19.6%
  • Emily

Votes: 74 13.6%
  • Ashe

Votes: 240 44.0%
  • Elysra

Votes: 35 6.4%
  • Ves

Votes: 26 4.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

gregers

Forum Fanatic
Dec 9, 2018
This will be a rather animation-heavy update, which I assume is a good thing.
Sorry to be a downer, and I'm sure I'm in the minority, but to me the animations are the least interesting part of your games.

Individual animated movements or whatever are fine, but those animated cutscene-esque vignettes made me give up on your previous game because I didn't have the patience to sit through them and skipping them meant missing crucial lines of dialogue.

I like to read at my own speed, and the game wresting that control away from me never fails to annoy.

As I said, this is probably a minority viewpoint, and whatever I think about them they're clearly a part of your style of game-making, so I don't expect anything to change. Just thought I'd mention it.

Reactions: tiger357 and Ukghar

Classy Lemon

Game Developer
Jun 4, 2021
Weekly(ish) Teaser - March 9
07_41 4.png

I'm customizing a lot of environmental assets to give the places you visit a touch of my own creativity. So a lot of places you see are those you won't find in other VNs, which I hope is to everyone's liking. Here is a teaser of one of the places I'm most happy with so far.

That's all I had for this week. Cheers, take care!

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
Or a night time moment in a cave? :unsure:
Interesting possibility. :unsure:
or daytime outside on a really dark planet? :unsure:
But then the sky should be between dark orange and reddish colors since only red dwarf stars would be dim enough for that. Unless it is a rogue planet, not bound by the gravity of some star, however in this case there would be no difference between day and night. :unsure::p

nyrek

Apr 19, 2021
Interesting possibility. :unsure:

But then the sky should be between dark orange and reddish colors since only red dwarf stars would be dim enough for that. Unless it is a rogue planet, not bound by the gravity of some star, however in this case there would be no difference between day and night. :unsure::p
or maybe the sun shines with something like a UV light?
I mean... we have demon chicks running around our spaceship, can't expect everything to be realistic

tom.jpg

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Classy Lemon
4.80 star(s) 247 Votes