Best butt? Link to butts --> https://attachments.f95zone.to/2024/02/3342779_0.png

• Kaylee

Votes: 64 11.7%
  • SAndrA

Votes: 107 19.6%
  • Emily

Votes: 74 13.6%
  • Ashe

Votes: 240 44.0%
  • Elysra

Votes: 35 6.4%
  • Ves

Votes: 26 4.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Ostap Bender

Jun 26, 2019
Aight, I finally gave this game a proper try and what a great discovery it was! Interesting story, good humor, really nice renders and animations, characters that make you care about them - it's not often to stumble upon such a gem!
I know it's not the most useful feedback, so maybe I will write an actual review sometime later.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
how many tries did she take to ask to give him service, and how did she ask?
Gunslinger may have been confused by her way of asking and tought Sandra was being shy but as the game later revealed she was going against her programing. Despite being designed as a sexbot Sandra's previous owner gave administrative work to her as main function.
She is quite direct on her innuendo, more so if Gunslinger "reset" Sandra to her factory main directive.

Reactions: TheDevian

torgpolariski

Oct 11, 2021
Gunslinger may have been confused by her way of asking and tought Sandra was being shy but as the game later revealed she was going against her programing. Despite being designed as a sexbot Sandra's previous owner gave administrative work to her as main function.
She is quite direct on her innuendo, more so if Gunslinger "reset" Sandra to her factory main directive.
Either way, she's still my favorite. That was the whole point of my original post on it.

Reactions: RC-1138 Boss

Classy Lemon

Game Developer
Jun 4, 2021
Weekly(ish) Teaser - March 3

07_21 2.jpg

Happy March to everyone, hope you're doing well!

Development is going along more steadily than usual, and my render queue is backed up cause I'm working quicker than my PC can render.

This will be a rather animation-heavy update, which I assume is a good thing. Hope people are looking forward to it.

Cheers, take care!

Crowangel

Dec 12, 2021
id love to see how these devs handle a college game after all this.. put pinkcake to shame

maybe even a cyberpunk college game set in blade runner style future :) android teachers, cyberball sports, college factions/frats based on class or tech ability or use

Reactions: Classy Lemon

ShadowLordV1

Aug 18, 2022
Weekly(ish) Teaser - March 3

View attachment 2434387

Happy March to everyone, hope you're doing well!

Development is going along more steadily than usual, and my render queue is backed up cause I'm working quicker than my PC can render.

This will be a rather animation-heavy update, which I assume is a good thing. Hope people are looking forward to it.

Cheers, take care!

Will the gunslinger get to.... Gunsling in this update?

4.80 star(s) 247 Votes