Best butt? Link to butts --> https://attachments.f95zone.to/2024/02/3342779_0.png

• Kaylee

Votes: 64 11.7%
  • SAndrA

Votes: 107 19.6%
  • Emily

Votes: 74 13.6%
  • Ashe

Votes: 240 44.0%
  • Elysra

Votes: 35 6.4%
  • Ves

Votes: 26 4.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

joryh

Nov 8, 2021
Interesting possibility. :unsure:

But then the sky should be between dark orange and reddish colors since only red dwarf stars would be dim enough for that. Unless it is a rogue planet, not bound by the gravity of some star, however in this case there would be no difference between day and night. :unsure::p
The only thing they'd be doing on a rogue planet is be dead. No light? Nothing grows. No heat, it's all frozen. No star, none of that came about in the first place.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Classy Lemon

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
The only thing they'd be doing on a rogue planet is be dead. No light? Nothing grows. No heat, it's all frozen. No star, none of that came about in the first place.
Not necessarily true.
Tectonic activity can be a source of geothermal energy and also a source of food for simple organisms which in turn feed more complex ones. This happens a lot around Earth's ocean beds. Who is to say something like this couldn't happen in a alien world? :D

or maybe the sun shines with something like a UV light?
I mean... we have demon chicks running around our spaceship, can't expect everything to be realistic
C'mom. We are in a scifi setting. Let's put our minds to fly with all the possibilities, even if they end up being proven wrong by the game. :p

Last edited:

ShadowLordV1

Aug 18, 2022
I have this theory after replaying the game, that every single patch the gunslingers mask will go higher. Until by the end if the game it will not be gunslinger anymore. But ElMaskinio, a man covered in fabric, tearing the fabric of our reality in half to increase the fabric upon his body.

joryh

Nov 8, 2021
Not necessarily true.
Tectonic activity can be a source of geothermal energy and also a source of food for simple organisms which in turn feed more complex ones. This happens a lot around Earth's ocean beds. Who is to say something like this couldn't happen in a alien world? :D

C'mom. We are in a scifi setting. Let's put our minds to fly with all the possibilities, even if they end up being proven wrong by the game. :p
Yes, true. There is no amount of techtonic activity that is going to keep a world warm with NO outside heat replacing lost heat. For BILLIONS of years that it takes for more than microscopic life to form, never mind an advanced one. MARS sure as fuck is doing a piss poor job of holding on to IT'S heat with only techtonic activity, to the point it's a dead world with NO meaningful tectonics at all. And it STILL has a star to provide at least some heat. Only rogue planet that is going to hold onto it's internal heat for a meaningful amount of time is a brown dwarf. And ain't no one evolving on that. I don't need whatever asspulls someone who slept through science classes says is possible cause 'sci-fi', ignoring the fact that the first half of that term is SCIENCE.

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
Yes, true. There is no amount of techtonic activity that is going to keep a world warm with NO outside heat replacing lost heat. For BILLIONS of years that it takes for more than microscopic life to form, never mind an advanced one. MARS sure as fuck is doing a piss poor job of holding on to IT'S heat with only techtonic activity, to the point it's a dead world with NO meaningful tectonics at all. And it STILL has a star to provide at least some heat. Only rogue planet that is going to hold onto it's internal heat for a meaningful amount of time is a brown dwarf. And ain't no one evolving on that. I don't need whatever asspulls someone who slept through science classes says is possible cause 'sci-fi', ignoring the fact that the first half of that term is SCIENCE.
Two things, one, no one said that the planet was overly advanced, and two, just because you can't see the star, doesn't mean it is not out there, pelting the planet with rays. It could have such a thick atmosphere that you can't see the light, but the heat is trapped.

It could also be a world that is tidally locked to its star, where one side is eternally day, and the other is always night. These tend to need extreme weather or perfect conditions to support life outside of the edges, but it's possible.

...or, it could just be, you know, night.

Also, Dr. Who had at a number of functioning rogue planets, one that was teaming with life and gold, things don't always have to make sense in sci-fi.

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
First:
It took a global glaciation around ~700-650 million years ago(snowball Earth) to change the environment enough to create the conditions for complex life to "explode". Had this happened before the ediacaran and cambrian fauna/flora could have happened earlier. So i see no reason why we can't imagine this happening out there in alien worlds.

Second:
Mars has currently around 1/100 Atm. That is so thin the planet can't hold any heat it recieves from the Sun. It also means its surface cant retain liquid water.
Mars also has no tectonic plates so "marsquakes" are few and of low intensity when compared to Earth.

Some imagination is pretty much a requirement for SciFi works. :rolleyes:

Last edited:

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
Okay, time to stop posting here so we actually stay at page 69

Edit: Fuck

Never mind keep talking about space, which is a relevant topic in my thread
Just set your posts per page to 20, and then we are only at 35, you have plenty of time to get there again. XD

• Haha
Reactions: myukimo

Ukghar

Nov 10, 2022
Finished the latest update just now. Enjoyed it, laughed a few times, but also found it a little depressing in two scenes. In both MC is doubting if he’s doing what he should. I think it’s well made, as MC’s doubts got to me, but I hope that the depression of MC is not your depression Classy Lemon. You’re doing good work!

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
What, you can change that? I'm gonna set it to 1 so we're at 1383 pages, then I'll have one of the biggest threads on the site.
Yeah, you can go to your profile prefs, and set it to 20, 40, 60, or 100, it only affects what you see, and some old links that point to page/post won't work if you don't remove the page part, but I like it.

Classy Lemon

Game Developer
Jun 4, 2021
Finished the latest update just now. Enjoyed it, laughed a few times, but also found it a little depressing in two scenes. In both MC is doubting if he’s doing what he should. I think it’s well made, as MC’s doubts got to me, but I hope that the depression of MC is not your depression Classy Lemon. You’re doing good work!
That's very kind of you!

• Red Heart
Reactions: Ukghar

Lurcher1

Sep 20, 2022
Stumbled upon this game annnnd I'm hooked. Pretty sweet, reminds me somewhat of both Artemis and City of Broken dreamers.

Also, congratulations Classy Lemon, you actually got me interested in an Android, first time ever. Something about Sandra in that she's both an out and out sex toy but also totally innocent in all things that's actually both amusing as well as quite hot! Hopefully, you'll keep that innocence going. Also, here's hoping that she'll find some groinal attachments in her travels that will allow her to experminent on the crew with...

• Red Heart

DeFuZe

Jul 26, 2018
Oh wow what an amazing game. I'm speechless after finishing it, can't believe this flew under my radar for so long. Been sitting last night and this evening to get through it and honestly the time flew by so quick. Everything about it is superb. Took my time with it and now with this long review about my experience so I apologize in advance for the lengthy novel.

You have no idea how many games I tried so far me having an excel with pretty much dozens of VNs to test and I was so ready to see another disappointment upon me when I got to this one. Like literally last 15 VNs before this one first thing I was doing was to go to preferences to enable Skip Unseen Text fully expecting just another one of these soulless harem game or these ones with MC legit stuck in a house just plowing the "step-members".

From the very beginning when we are introduced to our protagonist it is so great how well the humor is used and it never feels out of place or forced and it really flows well too complementing the scenes. I was expecting the whole masked MC with the glowy eyes to bother me but honestly this has to be the best looking one I've seen in any VN's especially considering how hard is to nail the expressions. Having him masked also could've doomed the whole scenes funny or emotional ones. The way you can see the range of emotions MC can show with his eyes really steals the show. Big praise to Classy Lemon for this.

Speaking of emotions another thing that pushes this forward are the characters you meet along the way. Really loved how everyone you meet is not just an asset thrown in there just to look pretty on the renders. Each character has a purpose either to comedic timing or to the story. Loved how also each love interest has this little backstory thrown in between the missions or main story to enhance their personalities, it does make them feel like real persons and not unidimensional. Also I found it brilliant how these bonus scenes were implemented by these seemingly random encounters MC and LIs had. A breath of fresh air and it does not feel out of place at all.

The MC is also one of the best in the genre not being insufferable, he has his own flaws and him being sometimes the butt of the jokes gives a lot of room for character development, for example seeing him so much incompetent at start but slowly growing as a reliable leader in the eyes of each LIs is a nice touch. His humor also gives room for the other characters to shine especially during the banter and the funny moments.

I cannot wait to see what we have in store in the future updates and will definitely get this gem on my Steam library. For me so far its among top 5 VNs I played and it has a lot of room to grow. Wish the dev to have patience and will to finish it at his pace and also to get the recognition he deserves because this type of game is so rare on the market and it's a shame to not see quality like this be rewarded.

I do have a lot more things to say about this but I feel like the review is getting way too long and I wish my english knowledge was more advance to better express my feelings about it.

ShadowLordV1

Aug 18, 2022
Oh wow what an amazing game. I'm speechless after finishing it, can't believe this flew under my radar for so long. Been sitting last night and this evening to get through it and honestly the time flew by so quick. Everything about it is superb. Took my time with it and now with this long review about my experience so I apologize in advance for the lengthy novel.

You have no idea how many games I tried so far me having an excel with pretty much dozens of VNs to test and I was so ready to see another disappointment upon me when I got to this one. Like literally last 15 VNs before this one first thing I was doing was to go to preferences to enable Skip Unseen Text fully expecting just another one of these soulless harem game or these ones with MC legit stuck in a house just plowing the "step-members".

From the very beginning when we are introduced to our protagonist it is so great how well the humor is used and it never feels out of place or forced and it really flows well too complementing the scenes. I was expecting the whole masked MC with the glowy eyes to bother me but honestly this has to be the best looking one I've seen in any VN's especially considering how hard is to nail the expressions. Having him masked also could've doomed the whole scenes funny or emotional ones. The way you can see the range of emotions MC can show with his eyes really steals the show. Big praise to Classy Lemon for this.

Speaking of emotions another thing that pushes this forward are the characters you meet along the way. Really loved how everyone you meet is not just an asset thrown in there just to look pretty on the renders. Each character has a purpose either to comedic timing or to the story. Loved how also each love interest has this little backstory thrown in between the missions or main story to enhance their personalities, it does make them feel like real persons and not unidimensional. Also I found it brilliant how these bonus scenes were implemented by these seemingly random encounters MC and LIs had. A breath of fresh air and it does not feel out of place at all.

The MC is also one of the best in the genre not being insufferable, he has his own flaws and him being sometimes the butt of the jokes gives a lot of room for character development, for example seeing him so much incompetent at start but slowly growing as a reliable leader in the eyes of each LIs is a nice touch. His humor also gives room for the other characters to shine especially during the banter and the funny moments.

I cannot wait to see what we have in store in the future updates and will definitely get this gem on my Steam library. For me so far its among top 5 VNs I played and it has a lot of room to grow. Wish the dev to have patience and will to finish it at his pace and also to get the recognition he deserves because this type of game is so rare on the market and it's a shame to not see quality like this be rewarded.

I do have a lot more things to say about this but I feel like the review is getting way too long and I wish my english knowledge was more advance to better express my feelings about it.
Fuck (And I cannot stress this enough) the Hygiene.

• Red Heart

ShadowFuryGames

Feb 27, 2023
This game is by far the single best VN I have played. I will definitely continue to stay subscribed and support this game however possible. The character dynamics, voice acting and plot line are spot on. Few games take time to dive into their character's histories, but I feel this one is all the richer having done so. I'm looking forward to future updates

4.80 star(s) 247 Votes