Best butt? Link to butts --> https://attachments.f95zone.to/2024/02/3342779_0.png

• Kaylee

Votes: 64 11.7%
  • SAndrA

Votes: 107 19.6%
  • Emily

Votes: 74 13.6%
  • Ashe

Votes: 240 44.0%
  • Elysra

Votes: 35 6.4%
  • Ves

Votes: 26 4.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Classy Lemon

Game Developer
Jun 4, 2021
This game is by far the single best VN I have played. I will definitely continue to stay subscribed and support this game however possible. The character dynamics, voice acting and plot line are spot on. Few games take time to dive into their character's histories, but I feel this one is all the richer having done so. I'm looking forward to future updates
That's some high praise. Thank you so much :giggle:

Classy Lemon

Game Developer
Jun 4, 2021
Weekly(ish) Teaser - March 16

07_27 9.jpg

Now why would Kaylee be so interested in this pistol? She's never had an interest in guns before, right? Unless... unless she accidentally breathed in space air which then got to her brain? Could it be the space air in her head that made her go crazy? Is she about to go on a killer rampage to murder all of her friends that she's grown so fond of?? Because of SPACE AIR?!

Play 0.7 to find out if space air was the real culprit all along!

ShadowLordV1

Aug 18, 2022

View attachment 2472293

Now why would Kaylee be so interested in this pistol? She's never had an interest in guns before, right? Unless... unless she accidentally breathed in space air which then got to her brain? Could it be the space air in her head that made her go crazy? Is she about to go on a killer rampage to murder all of her friends that she's grown so fond of?? Because of SPACE AIR?!

Air is hell of a drug

Cabin Fever

Engaged Member
Nov 23, 2018

View attachment 2472293

Bad trigger discipline! Naughty girl! Come here for your spanking punishment!

Reactions: Classy Lemon
4.80 star(s) 247 Votes