Best butt? Link to butts --> https://attachments.f95zone.to/2024/02/3342779_0.png

• Kaylee

Votes: 64 11.7%
  • SAndrA

Votes: 107 19.6%
  • Emily

Votes: 74 13.6%
  • Ashe

Votes: 240 44.0%
  • Elysra

Votes: 35 6.4%
  • Ves

Votes: 26 4.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Cabin Fever

Engaged Member
Nov 23, 2018
Okay bear with me a little..

But I seriously need some help here, I see all those 5 stars review, everyone so hyped about the game. And everyone says the models are good..

Am I the only one that find them incredibly ugly ? Like, why in hell do they have triangle shaped faces ? They're all so long and pointy.. why ? The brunette, redhead and white haired girl are basically straight up copy/paste too. (is it the same character at different times ?)
It's pretty much the only thing that stops me from playing the game.

Am I missing something here ? There is obviously a lot to the game, story-wise, and on technical standpoints..

But damn please don't tell me all the models are copy/pasted triangles with anime-like round big eyes because I really can't.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

SerHawkes

Engaged Member
Oct 29, 2017

MakkAnzy

Maverick
Donor
Jun 20, 2024
Weekly(ish) Teaser - September 5

View attachment 4003148

What do you think Emily is looking at? Sexy answers only.

That's all, stay classy.
I think she is looking at one of those magazines that have pictures of sexy women holding guns.

(Already bought the game on Steam, and was on my Wishlist there too.)

doujinftw

Nov 26, 2020
hmm this game doesn't take itself serious yet it much more enjoyable to read than many games on here that attempt to be serious only to come off as cringy as shit, i just fking ctrl those and look at sex scenes.

Last edited:

CinderFall201

Feb 5, 2018
Oh man I love this game so much. The humor is hilarious, the action scenes are amazing.

Sex scenes are awesome

Now I want to know will Ashe finally catch her target and actually kill him or something along those lines. Though I have a stinking suspicion that the doctor might have a bogus cure or what if this "Cure" is just more Saphire Blaze. Idk just a scary thought I had

RoaringDream

May 2, 2022
Does anyone else have issues whith the scenes freezing or not playing well? Is there a soloution? Didn't have this issue in Season 1

4.80 star(s) 261 Votes