• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

How should the Promises S1 Backstory prologue and intro scenes be continued?

• Temp Hold on Backstory

• Separate the Backstory

• Leave it Alone

Results are only viewable after voting.

Mwanted

Oct 1, 2017
I think there's a bug, I selected ntr on (of course :)) but the (first and only?) scene wouldn't play. I checked the script.

The scene should be in the
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

• Angry
Reactions: Zontany and loikl

LazyKeks

Jan 16, 2018
The fuq ? whakanda senseless comment is that ?
I can say that the dev is wasting development time creating non-NTR content when that time can be used for creating more NTR content. Everyone in the world who is doing something I dont like is wasting their time when they can be doing something that I like.
Well, for me personally, games that try to sit on two chairs (like this one) will be the most extreme option if I decide to play something new. Because the amount of content in them will always be less than in games aimed at a specific audience.
Therefore, the dude's comment above makes sense, given that you need to look at him from a specific angle ;).
Personally, I will postpone the game in a very distant box, which may be when I will get there.

LazyKeks

Jan 16, 2018
You're not their boss or their project manager. You're not forced to play the game or even to pay for a support. Though the dev would benefit from more supporters, not all games are made to appeal to everyone.
Dude, what you wrote is obvious to everyone and no one said otherwise.
I just wrote to the dude above why such games are less popular among some of the audience and why they are not particularly interesting to me.

SpyderArachnid

Jul 31, 2017
Not too bad, really like where this is heading. Ran into a few bugs though.

But overall, the story is pretty interesting. Will keep on eye on how things progress. Great work! ;)

Luckzor

May 2, 2017
I played a little with the code and looks like I could activate the NTR scene in the library. For me at least, that scene doesn't look like NTR at all and is really short, but okay, maybe that scene is just an start for the NTR route, so I have no problem with that. I can say the game looks good, lets see how evolves.

Reactions: loikl and Mwanted

fabulous007

Dec 30, 2019
Oh you'd be surprised. It's coming.

"Does NTR still happen but we just don't see it?"
"Why NTR in romance game? It's waste of dev resources."
"I disabled NTR, but that girl in class 3B who I never talked to kissed a boy."
So fucking true ahah.
And every single time it's the same names.

As for me I'll see, if MC still gets to fuck the girls and remains the main dude I'll choose the ntr on. Otherwise I'll remain in the vanilla route.

V4mpire

Game Developer
Dec 20, 2020
Not too bad, really like where this is heading. Ran into a few bugs though.

But overall, the story is pretty interesting. Will keep on eye on how things progress. Great work! ;)
located this issue and this has been resolved, once Tiimx has all other issues resolved(after his rl work), then a new upload will be done

Reactions: SpyderArachnid

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
I'm going to assume that when in the first post it says that NTR is completely and easily avoidable it means it doesn't happen at all.

4.50 star(s) 14 Votes