LazyDwarf

Nov 4, 2017
I got excited when i read about bending mens wills too, but there's no gay here is there? :cry:
Might have to try it anyway though, seems like an interesting game by itself.

Suit

May 11, 2019
Wow, I've been wanting to play this game forever since i first heard about it.

I haven't downloaded it just yet, is this a manual translation? Huge thanks from me if so!

BJenkins

Master of the Elves
Donor
Jul 6, 2017
Wow, I've been wanting to play this game forever since i first heard about it.

I haven't downloaded it just yet, is this a manual translation? Huge thanks from me if so!
DLSite lists it as so i'm guessing that means the English is better than just the normal MTL mess... Can't say for sure without playing it first though!

ArcanEWolf

Mar 13, 2018
if there is mindcontrol involved.... does that need the rape tag? or is it technically consential if you mindcontrol them?

ara1111

Apr 6, 2019
if there is mindcontrol involved.... does that need the rape tag? or is it technically consential if you mindcontrol them?
Yes, the game specifically calls one of its options 'rape'. You can also press 4 infront of random females npcs, some of them, to rape them. The game also specifically says raping people makes them forever hate you a little bit regardless of anything and I think its how you get the alternate mind control resource used for actions like 'like me hit you'. Not sure since I haven't bothered to rape my party. Since I see no reason to and the resource used to do anything is gained annoyingly slow. So slow I got bored. The actual scenes I did see were either
A: Text only
B: A single static not all that well drawn (not ugly either, but underwhelming given its literally 1 pic) pic of the girl.

Its not the mind-control power trip you'd expect. MC is weak as shit to the point he doesn't even fight, combat is boring and even on easy overly quickly drains resources, the resource used to mind-control doesn't seem to actually respawn like anything else so you have to trade or end runs for more and both methods are too slow when the cost constantly increases universally every time you first use any option on any of the girls.
Like it costs me 14 right now to do anything. If I spend an entire day and night in the dungeon gathering shit, I get about 3 on returning. This is like 20-30 mins of gameplay for less than 1/4 of a single action on one girl.
Or I can farm boring enemies and hope they drop the item you trade, which they mostly don't, with my entire 2 casts of heal to keep me going.
Options seem to just unlock and vanish at random too. Like in the start I could tell the green haired girl to do a blowjob. Now I can't. No apparent reason. The option unlocked on the blonde one when I grabbed some of the mind control shit off the floor, but no one else. No apparent reason.

I got bored on reaching some boss girl that was so strong she could 2 shot my characters and her hp didn't even move after being hit with my strongest attacks because fuck grinding this.
The gallery only shows 5 girls with 6 scenes each too, which is confusing, since it doesn't seem to include NPC's.

Seems like it could be a comfy harem game, but the game keeps reiterating the point that the girls, no matter how nice you treat them, are only with you because of mind-control and don't really like you.
So it falls on being a hypno game, but as noted, that's fucking grindy.

The actual battle system/resource gaining outside of hypno shit actually ain't bad. Could have probably made a fine normal RPG. If you just want an RPG and don't care about the h/mind it being slow as fuck to do anything, its probably worth playing.

Also half the npcs you meet are demons with the same power as you except better at it which is kind of lame.

Testong

Sep 10, 2017
Oooh looks like an interesting game and a proper translation. I guess I might buy this to support the developer if it's a good game with good translation. Thank you for the early Christmas present.

Reactions: sonhot
4.50 star(s) 54 Votes