Lou111

Jun 2, 2018
Yes, the game specifically calls one of its options 'rape'. You can also press 4 infront of random females npcs, some of them, to rape them. The game also specifically says raping people makes them forever hate you a little bit regardless of anything and I think its how you get the alternate mind control resource used for actions like 'like me hit you'. Not sure since I haven't bothered to rape my party. Since I see no reason to and the resource used to do anything is gained annoyingly slow. So slow I got bored. The actual scenes I did see were either
A: Text only
B: A single static not all that well drawn (not ugly either, but underwhelming given its literally 1 pic) pic of the girl.

Its not the mind-control power trip you'd expect. MC is weak as shit to the point he doesn't even fight, combat is boring and even on easy overly quickly drains resources, the resource used to mind-control doesn't seem to actually respawn like anything else so you have to trade or end runs for more and both methods are too slow when the cost constantly increases universally every time you first use any option on any of the girls.
Like it costs me 14 right now to do anything. If I spend an entire day and night in the dungeon gathering shit, I get about 3 on returning. This is like 20-30 mins of gameplay for less than 1/4 of a single action on one girl.
Or I can farm boring enemies and hope they drop the item you trade, which they mostly don't, with my entire 2 casts of heal to keep me going.
Options seem to just unlock and vanish at random too. Like in the start I could tell the green haired girl to do a blowjob. Now I can't. No apparent reason. The option unlocked on the blonde one when I grabbed some of the mind control shit off the floor, but no one else. No apparent reason.

I got bored on reaching some boss girl that was so strong she could 2 shot my characters and her hp didn't even move after being hit with my strongest attacks because fuck grinding this.
The gallery only shows 5 girls with 6 scenes each too, which is confusing, since it doesn't seem to include NPC's.

Seems like it could be a comfy harem game, but the game keeps reiterating the point that the girls, no matter how nice you treat them, are only with you because of mind-control and don't really like you.
So it falls on being a hypno game, but as noted, that's fucking grindy.

The actual battle system/resource gaining outside of hypno shit actually ain't bad. Could have probably made a fine normal RPG. If you just want an RPG and don't care about the h/mind it being slow as fuck to do anything, its probably worth playing.

Also half the npcs you meet are demons with the same power as you except better at it which is kind of lame.
Thank you. Thank God you exist. I hope your dreams become reality and all that you care about lives healthily for all eternity. ACTUAL fucking information about the game. God Bless You.

Ivrik

Mar 27, 2019
Great art..... but looks like it requires a lot of time to advance so no thanks for me............... But hey a pure love game is a fresh air in this current of NTR games............ not that I am complainig about that XD

RF1234

Oct 27, 2019
Well i'm quite motivated now but sadly it not time to play this just yet got other games to finish first .

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
Is there a clothing mechanic option?
There appears to be, the blonde in the previews usually wears some variation of a nun's habit, but is wearing a sailor style school uniform in the previews. There is also an option to have them remove their clothes, but I don't know if it is a toggle or just for a scene.

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
Does anyone know what the value is for hellish mist on saveeditonline? Those values are hard to track down, I found at least 6 that were all at the same number as my magical residue from the first few orders to open up.

sptkc

Feb 10, 2018
Does anyone know what the value is for hellish mist on saveeditonline? Those values are hard to track down, I found at least 6 that were all at the same number as my magical residue from the first few orders to open up.
Hellish mist value is Value 00165A, 001659 for residue and 00165B for the thick one

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
Hellish mist value is Value 00165A, 001659 for residue and 00165B for the thick one
Thank you EDIT: Unfortunately, it seems as though the values are more dynamic in nature than I expected, I can't find any of those at all and I currently have 37 residue in my inventory. I ran into this earlier, when cheating residue, where I had trouble finding it more than once and had to use trial and error because the value I edited the first time was not present.

Last edited:

rageaholic

Jan 1, 2019
For those crying about the grind: Longer treks through hell beats out shorter ones. Stuff respawns over time even in the same run. I don't get why people are struggling on this game. Only thing I can guess is ya'll are playing it on hard. Try normal, it's fine. I've been playing for a couple hours, and built up quite a list of abilities already. It's all in smart swapping of gear as you master them/the skills within.

nivak.mal

Jul 25, 2017
played about 4 hours so far it's a pretty solid game i just wanna rush through this evil route around floor 13 atm so i can replay with the good route. the evil route leaves a bad taste considering how likeable the characters are.

also the complaints about the grind are so massively exaggerated lol. once you've cleared a section u can go back and use a coin to have a permanent blessing stat boost to make grinding incredibly easy. the counter on the bottom left also acts as a exp modifier and on top of that there's even an auto battle if u press ctrl though that seems to rarely actually be used cause it only works on really really weak enemies.

on a side note does anyone know where i can get more pickaxes the two i found broke while mining.

nivak.mal

Jul 25, 2017
Is there a clothing mechanic option?
alot of them are from treasure fights that u can get info from by pressing 1 while near an npc. i've also found a few out in the map once u get one u get an order option to change their clothes. you can also leave them naked,

Reactions: KoroG90

Cendarn

Aug 13, 2018
Yeah, I'm really not understanding the complaints on the grind either. Playing on Normal (wanted to give it a go on Hard but time limits aren't fun) and I'm rolling in materials and experience and things with little effort. Combat is fast and fluid; menus and animations are quick and snappy so you can enter and end a battle in no time.

For anyone passing by that's looking for a decent little H-RPG to play, I'd say to give this one a shot. It feels much faster than the usual fare for these games. Doesn't seem to have those moments of having to sit and watch slowly scrolling text crawls and extended dialogues filled with time consuming unskippable stock animations. Introduction is short and to the point, you can fly through the dialogue. It feels pretty good to play.

Reactions: Nolla

sexpistol

Apr 15, 2018
any saves please? this game seem to have spider enemies and judging from the first floor this game have plenty.

deeply terrrified by them. any help?

• Red Heart
Reactions: darmansuper
4.50 star(s) 54 Votes