michika

Jun 13, 2017
The grind has a gameplay relevant bit: They give experience, skills, and stats depending on who you're practicing your protant magic on. If you do a few loops while swinging away at mobs while working on masteries, you'll be just fine. I'm about 4 hours in on the good route, and over halfway through it. I dunno what problem you're having, but the game's not that hard.
I didnt have any problem. What do you mean by your post lol? I enjoy the game and my first costume stand picture of youngest sister

sptkc

Feb 10, 2018
The grind in this game is not too bad honestly. You can easily gather exp via coin and tome and gain mists by maxing the acclimation. It's just that not everyone have the time to grind for a long time.

Okay, thanks entirely to the lack of other save editors and the way the values keep shifting to different value names in saveeditonline, I've pretty much given up on cheating. When do you start getting Hellish Mist? I have gone as deep as floor 2 as it seems I have a bit of grinding to do before I can go down that far for any real length of time, those thugs hit as hard as the bats aiding the floor 1 keeper. All four are at level 3 and I figure I should probably be at least strong enough to beat the floor 1 keeper.
Hellish mist start to appears in floor 7 iirc, or you can took the wasteland path and go to the lowest floor there for early ones.

Reactions: Nolla

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
The grind in this game is not too bad honestly. You can easily gather exp via coin and tome and gain mists by maxing the acclimation. It's just that not everyone have the time to grind for a long time.

Hellish mist start to appears in floor 7 iirc, or you can took the wasteland path and go to the lowest floor there for early ones.
Thank you, and you're right, the grind itself isn't too bad, I'm just more in it for the orders mechanic than the actual game.

WellIGuess

Jan 23, 2019
Oh wow, can't believe this got translated. It seemed to be incredibly popular, but I just couldn't find a way to hook it properly.

Jjsns

May 29, 2018
1608400547202.png
anyone got a clue? downloaded RPG 200 RTP, tried win 8,7 compability, and run it in jap locale. im lost.

FruitSmoothie

Jan 22, 2019
I'm just scared of the endings. I have no idea if the route I'm on is "safe", some terrible shit seems to be happening but I can't find out about it for a few more floors. That feels pretty awful. Only bad things I think I did was steal a couple of times before I realized it would hurt your karma. I've been helping everybody though...Not sure if I should continue on or what.

X_Machina

Jun 17, 2020
I'm not really opposed to the grinding, but I'm stuck trying to get past floor 40. I'm trying to find all 4 Sparks of Heaven's Fall and I'm missing one. Anyone know how to obtain all 4?

Reactions: pie0422

Thai2410

Jul 30, 2017
Tutorial: Press 1 to gain info, 2 to steal, 3 to rape
"Aight, gonna try them out."
*Steal*
>You gain unremovable bad karma

Reactions: JacarandaSun

nivak.mal

Jul 25, 2017
I'm just scared of the endings. I have no idea if the route I'm on is "safe", some terrible shit seems to be happening but I can't find out about it for a few more floors. That feels pretty awful. Only bad things I think I did was steal a couple of times before I realized it would hurt your karma. I've been helping everybody though...Not sure if I should continue on or what.
according to the jp wiki. small things like robbing isn't going to be enough to put u into the bad route. rape and letting the girls get raped in events are though.

also i'm not exactly sure if it's the indicator but after ur karma is dark enough when u go to the exchange guild u get kicked out and from then on are able to shop in the black market.

if ur really worried u can always check on the guy to the right of the demon town in floor 3 he'll tell you your current soul karma and how your followers feel about you.

Reactions: Nolla

Yamemai

Nov 1, 2017
Anyone know if there's a key to skip text? I messed up and went dark, somehow, probably when I was using the order. -- Keep a low amount of save, so have to start over orz.

Sep 16, 2019
Can someone tell me where to find the shoes that let you walk on water? Just finished the orphanage part and my mind is putty from playing too long.

4.50 star(s) 54 Votes