Dragonlordedge

Feb 9, 2019
Does anyone have the bug where the crystals that lets you synthesize an item out of 3 other items not work? I've reached one 2 times, and each time I forged it my 3 items disappear and nothing else shows up.

nivak.mal

Jul 25, 2017
Exactly, and I have to do them all to unlock them all for free use. It was actually a really clever way to do it. Not only am I probably nowhere near the level where the aura becomes available, I just got Niva back, there's also no cheat tool besides saveeditonline for this engine and the value that handles each item changes in the background, so value 000125 could be residue at one point, then it changes to value 000128 either after a certain amount of time or on next save. Whetheer they intended to or not, they added a pretty extensive anti cheat system in the form of the above. It also makes using Cheat Engine difficult for the same reason.
there's a new miasmic every 5 floors lol how are u nowhere near the level for it to be avaliable? you probably also have coins of blessing use one and it takes like 10 mins of running around the floor to clear out the stuff u were missing out on for u to be strong enough to overpower the next floor. That's if u didn't already overpower it to begin with the fire floor for example is an exp gold mind since a water spell instantly kills almost everything.

the problem doesn't seem to be the grind it's just not crafting new equipments i had the same issue with the initial floors.

nivak.mal

Jul 25, 2017
Does anyone have the bug where the crystals that lets you synthesize an item out of 3 other items not work? I've reached one 2 times, and each time I forged it my 3 items disappear and nothing else shows up.
i don't think it's a bug i had an incident where a crystal let me craft a weapon that had super strength skill then i couldn't find it. turns out later it was an exclusive for the MC, none of the girls can use it but i could equip it onto the MC when one of the scripted events make me have to use him.

Reactions: Fenris_Wolffe

Dragonlordedge

Feb 9, 2019
i don't think it's a bug i had an incident where a crystal let me craft a weapon that had super strength skill then i couldn't find it. turns out later it was an exclusive for the MC, none of the girls can use it but i could equip it onto the MC when one of the scripted events make me have to use him.
Oh that's where it went, thanks. On that same floor do you know what a blue question mark means?

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
there's a new miasmic every 5 floors lol how are u nowhere near the level for it to be avaliable? you probably also have coins of blessing use one and it takes like 10 mins of running around the floor to clear out the stuff u were missing out on for u to be strong enough to overpower the next floor. That's if u didn't already overpower it to begin with the fire floor for example is an exp gold mind since a water spell instantly kills almost everything.

the problem doesn't seem to be the grind it's just not crafting new equipments i had the same issue with the initial floors.
I'm taking both distance and combat level into account. The lowest I'm at is the gentleman's club where Niva was held and my party is at level 9 max right now. I have been sticking to a floor until I could beat the floor keeper and that gives me an advantage from that floor to maybe 2 down from the last floor keeper I beat. The last floor keeper I beat was on floor 6, by the cave where the guy sells the regular hellish mist.

all those that want to cheat u can use a cheat engine to search for values such as :
EXP: when finishing a battle u'll get exp so minimize the game and go to cheat engine and search the amount u got than do so again after u get the right value (note the value will turn into 0 when u battle enemies(before seeing the exp u get)so make sure to use that as well) u can just spam 99999999 for instant level 50 which is max

Gold: simply buy/sell and search for the value

items: I'm sure u know it just search for the item's value and sell it in-game and search again (u need at least 4-5 of the item or 3 and u'll need to start searching one by one of the values u got)

accumulation points: search for the value u correctly have than get some more and search again(next scan)

if there is more I'll update (currently tried to edit stats but the value changes back maybe its because it changed according to the item
The values that represent the items don't stay the same, so Cheat Engine won't work that well.

nivak.mal

Jul 25, 2017
Oh that's where it went, thanks. On that same floor do you know what a blue question mark means?
not sure srry i think it's just npc chat. irrc that's like floor 14ish?

does anyone know where to get more pickaxes? my ocd is acting up in a bad way when i have to leave all these gold nodes unmined.

TheBlindSteve

May 14, 2017
unlocked gallery, the gallery can be accessed right from the start interact with the door on the left in the room you spawn in.
extract into /data/
Can you do something similar with the ED gallery, I really don't want to replay the game again to grab the other sisters good endings.

Dragonlordedge

Feb 9, 2019
not sure srry i think it's just npc chat. irrc that's like floor 14ish?

does anyone know where to get more pickaxes? my ocd is acting up in a bad way when i have to leave all these gold nodes unmined.
You can buy them back at the inn. Should be something you can press to buy acessories along with armor.

FruitSmoothie

Jan 22, 2019
Apparently there isnt too many H scenes if you go the good route? For anyone that went for that route, is the H almost non existent?
I can only speak for up to the point of the brothel, but there has really only been 2 ecchi scenes. The spoiler contains vague descriptions of both that shouldn't ruin the story.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Big_Business

May 26, 2018
Where are you supposed to get the magical key for the warehouse on the 3rd floor? I have the Saint Remains and Demon Honey already.

rageaholic

Jan 1, 2019
Oh, took me a while to find the mini dungeons with the girl's underwear in them. Those are helpful. This game just has a bunch of random shit packed into it, I like that. Like how you can capture/sell monsters. Dunno if they have any other purpose but it's nice having some alternative stuff/money making methods. So many rpg games fall into that "Everything has a purpose and no gameplay element is optional" mindset. The little flavor options/alt skills adds a lot. Some skills aren't clearly better or worse and just give you options/variety.
You can also offer specific creatures to altars for treasure.

izayamika

Sep 11, 2017
i guess the best way to do both route is....to do the evil route first then the good route since it kinda fit the MC who regreted his past mistake xD

khoraj

Dec 9, 2017
Skills that have a little star on their name already have their extra uses maxed out, as far as I can tell.

Apparently the demon lord you're out to kill isn't the name of the demon KING and while i'm pretty sure i saw the demon king's name... SOMEWHERE, like hell do I want to track down where, does anyone know what it is off the top of their head for the door it's needed to unlock in the ice caves?
The name you want to enter is Satan. I remembered reading somewhere that the king of demons opened another room to that door, so I tried Isaroth, foras, and then I randomly tried satan and BOOM! it worked

4.50 star(s) 54 Votes