Rick24

Feb 12, 2018
I've been playing this a while, let me give some tips here.

- Cheat engine works well for items and gold, everything is 4 bytes. Cheat engine works best with larger values, save up enough so that you can buy/sell/change the value at least three times if you have low values (< 10 or so), high values can be done as easily as one buy/sell/change. Just make sure you change the value ASAP, the value doesn't stick around forever.

- If you want to go for the good karma route, 1 key is for information on NPCs, and its karma free as far as I can tell. You can also use the kinder/informational orders without fear, there's no indication that it hurts karma. (hug me, hold my hand, tell me about yourself, etc.) Avoid anything sexual. Don't use 2 except on the fairy who gives you see invis item, and always help/spare everyone, except for the blatantly evil dude who splits your party. Don't pray at any dark/evil statues either. The rest is fairly obvious. When in doubt, use common sense and see if your party members complain.

- You can buy a number of materials and some REALLY good equipment, check the left side (book I think) at home base. You can get some stuff at the explorers guild you can access at the shining point at home base as well, and at level 3 of Pandemonium you can buy from the Demon Town. These are all available shortly after starting the game. (You need to rush through to get to the Demon Town safely.)

- Night time gives different materials when harvesting.

- The happy fairy takes damage from a non-lethal attack Irito learns.

- Any equipment or skill with a star by it means its maxed at the moment. You can max stuff by using it for skills, wearing it and winning battles for equipment, and equipping teaching weapons followed by winning battles for skills.

- The girls like you more as you win battles with them, you'll see hearts. You should try and learn the bonding skill ASAP so they gain skills/levels as they do so. Get the archdemon crystal things by getting 50 acclimation and defeating boss monsters on 1F, cheat them so you have more, then buy all the passive skills from the vendor in Demon Town on 3F.
What if you pray to the divine at dark/evil statues. I mean you loose HP but does it increase your karma?

Sep 16, 2019
I would like to know too
Found it the last one. You need to find the dictionary first, search the upper floor of ghost area right after lava zone. Then go to blue door at 6F then type Satan. The thing is using the dictionary will tell you useful hints when you interact at the notes sprawled on different floors of the dungeon. Be advised there is a boss at the end so if you're having trouble at mobs at lower floors you need to grind up a bit or make use of buffs and status ailments.

Ryan87

Aug 6, 2017
I'm currently on floor 25 on the Good route and I'm wondering if certain events with Nami(not sure if correct name, blue haired demon girl) are avoidable or not. What happens there seemed forced as part of the plot, but I'm not sure.

kite001

Jun 20, 2018
any idea how to get the thingy that allows you to walk on water currently stuck at 26th floor
go to the left part at the first demon city to the shrine, you should have 3 items at this point of the story needed to advance, if not in the closed house at the north east of the first demon city, in the other demon city at the north east house and in some part of the fire part of the dungeon there is a coffin surrounded by 3 magic circles

Reactions: Neptune7

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
I'm currently on floor 25 on the Good route and I'm wondering if certain events with Nami(not sure if correct name, blue haired demon girl) are avoidable or not. What happens there seemed forced as part of the plot, but I'm not sure.
It was, at least up to your first encounter with her and the fight that ensues. That was a pain at level 8 stats, but it was worth it to take her as my reward. I'm playing evil, so the choice of what to do with her after was clear.

FruitSmoothie

Jan 22, 2019
Yeah this is actually a really legit game. I hope people give it a chance instead of cheating through it. The sex scenes are kind of medicore and it certainly can be grindy if you're all about collection/completion, but it's really good. This is the kind of dev that actually thinks about how the player will enjoy/play the game rather than just making whatever they want. Lots of little secrets scattered around for those who want to explore, different ways to go about fights, etc.

I wish more rpg maker/wolf games were like this. This game makes most H rpg games feel so barebones. I just wish I had played the prequel. I feel like I'm missing so much back story.

Themplis

Oct 10, 2019
Is the amount of new content in NG+ worth it? If we're talking like one or two short new plot scenes I don't think I can be bothered to go through everything again.

• Angry
Reactions: Depression Cherry

TheBlindSteve

May 14, 2017
Sure but where is the ED gallery? I havent gotten to the end myself yet.
It's at the title screen, I'll attach my save for you to look at it. This is not a 100% save, just for anyone else downloading it.

Edit
It seems that character endings for achieving friendship with a character unlock if you see the final sex scene in the recollection room, weird.

Last edited:
4.50 star(s) 54 Votes